-Chapter 42

My arranged marriage with EXO-K's Suho [Editing~]

 

 

Suho’s POV

I woke up the next day feeling happy about yesterday. The fact that I got to peck Yoon Mi’s lips yesterday. I was so happy that I could die. Okay, not to that extent.

It has been so long that I got to kiss her. But she will be going to China in 3 days and that’s New Year. I don’t want her to leave me I should make a plan for her not to leave. I decided to be with her forever. I want her to be with me forever so I will make a plan to get her back. I will do anything just for her.

---

I went inside the practice room, “Baekhyun-ah, do you know where is Sunny sunbaenim?”

“Hyung, why are you late? Do you know that it’s already 11 am?” Baekhyun asked back.

“Aish. Just answer me!” I shouted as I rubbed my hair at the back in frustration.

“Hyung! Why do you ask me? I’m not with them 24/7” He pouted.

 I guess I was kind of a bit harsh a while because I desperately need Sunny sunbaenim’s help.

“Mianhe, dongsaeng. I didn’t me to shout”

“Why do you need to talk to Sunny noona, hyung?” Kai butted in.

Baekhyun looked at his way and glared. “Hey! That should be me asking him that question!”

“Not you” He added.

Kai just chuckled and stick his tongue out at Baekhyun.

“Why, leader?” Kris asked.

“Oh, I just want to ask her some favor.”

“What is it? I’m dying of curiosity. Joke” Lay butted.

“Nothing. It’s just I want to talk to her with some important business”

They all nodded in agreement.

They knew that if I don’t want to spit out, I won’t do it.

Suddenly, the door opened revealing Mr. Soo Man with Yoon Mi.

What is Yoon Mi doing here?

Oh I forgot, Soo Man told her to be here every day after cl..

No, Wait! It’s still 11 a.m.

They still have class. What is she doing here?

Don’t she have class?

I snapped out of my thought when Luhan pinched my back. “Ouch”

He mouthed sorry to me. That’s when I realized why he did that, it was because we still need to greet Mr. Soo Man. Sorry I just forgot about it. It was all because of Yoon Mi why I was out of my mind for a second.

“Annyeonghaseyo” we all said in unison and bowed to him.

“Annyeong” he replied and smiled.

I went near Yoon Mi, she was blushing when she saw me. I hugged her in the waist and she blushed harder. Exo doesn’t know anything about the break up thingy yet that is why I am being sweet with her. No, not just that! I just wanted to hug her. I miss her so much.

“Annyeong” I whispered into her ear.

She blushed even more. “Oh-- Annyeonghaseyo”

“What are you doing here? Don’t you have classes today?” I asked like nobody was with us.

“I-i have but uncle called me at school and he said he has something to tell” She stuttered.

Why is she stuttering?

Is it because of me? Is she nervous around me?

“Let’s sit down” I said as I grabbed Yoon Mi’s wrist(not too tight) and dragged her to the sofa. She sat beside me at the end of the couch and next to me was Sehun.

Mr. Soo Man coughed. “Hmm.. I want to tell you guys something important”

We stayed silent so he can continue. “EXO-M’s flight will be the day before New Year”

“It means tomorrow?” Tao asked.

He nodded. “Why?” Xiu Min said.

“Because of the schedule. EXO-M has a schedule this New Year, that’s why”

“That’s sad. We didn’t had so much time spending together” I said. Yeah, it’s true. That was just a little time.

“Why don’t we spend our time together tomorrow?” Kris said.

We all nodded. “By the way, what time is our flight, seongsinnim?” Chen asked.

“About 10p.m tomorrow”

“I see. We still have time” I told everyone and they all smiled.

“And, I still have something to tell you” Soo Man added.

“What is it?” Kai asked.

“Yoon Mi will be EXO-M’s assistant manager for a while until the real assistant manager will be back”

“WHAT?!” we all asked in unison.

He smirk. “Yes, EXO-M’s manager need an assistant right away”

What’s that smirk mean?

 He became weird since we talk after we won two awards at the same day. (A/N: If you don’t remember, it’s in chapter 34)

 

 

“But” I was cut off by him.

“No! EXO-M is in need of assistant manager”

I just nodded slowly. I couldn’t do anything because he is our boss.

“I need to go now” He excused his self and went outside.

“Yoon Mi-ah, wait here! I need to do something” I told Yoon Mi and she just nodded.

“Wait here, guys” I told the other members too and went outside.            

 

[A/N: Hello :) I was supposed to update yesterday but I didn't had the time because I was studying for our English test today. And today, we had the English test. I hope I will get high characters. By the way, I asked my mom about some grammar about this and she was kind of lost. I can't explain it in our langguage though. She was confused and that made me confused too. Haha! And, thank you very much for your comments and new subs]

 

Question: Where do you think Suho will go after he excused himself? What do you think will happen next? -I want my readers to get think :)