-Chapter 33

My arranged marriage with EXO-K's Suho [Editing~]

 

*Suho's POV*

I woke up early in the morning. Yoon Mi was still sleeping.

I decided not to wake her up because she looks tired. I went downstairs, went in the kitchen and started to cook. Yes, I can cook. This will be the first time for Yoon Mi to taste it.

_______________________________________________________________________________

I woke up and turned my body just to hug Suho, but it was empty. He wasn't there. Where is he? I went downstairs, it smells nice. I went to the kitchen just to see Suho preparing the table.

-"Good Morning" I greeted him with a warm smile.

He smiled back. -"Morning"

-"Let's eat" He suggested and sat down in the chair, I sat infront of him and began eating.

-"This is delicious" I said  while pointing at the food. -"This is the first time that you cook for me"

-"It is christmas today so  i decided to cook for you today"

-"Really? I hope it would be christmas everyday so you can cook for me" I cheerfully said.

-"Nonsese. I can cook for you everyday. Just suggest"

I was smiling like crazy. -"Chincha?!

He nodded and smiled.

____________________________________________________________________________

We continue eating to finished our foods, suddenly, my phone rang. I looked at my phone and saw Kris' hyung's number. I picked it up quickly, if not, Kris hyung will scold me for not picking it up quickly.

-"Yeoboseyo?" I asked

-"Suho-ah? Where are you?" Kris hyung asked.

I looked at Yoon Mi who is infront of me. -"Home. I am eating with my lovely wife right now. Waeyo?"

Yoon Mi blushed. -"Don't be so cheesy. Tell her that not me. I called because we have a good news for you. Come here at the building as soon as you can"

-"Arrasso"

-"And, wait.. Can I talk to Yoon Mi?"

-"Why?! I'm not allowing you!"

-"Just give the phone to her.  Don't be so possessive! It's not like I am going to steal her from you" 

-"Of course i'm not. Arrasso arrasso!" I said and gave Yoon Mi the phone. She pointed herself "Me?" she softly said. I nodded in annoyance. My face is like a hulk now.

Why would Kris hyung want to talk to her?

They aren't even close. 

I looked at Yoon Mi from time to time while they are still talking. Yoon Mi was smiling.

And why on earth is she smiling?

Tsch.. 

-"Goodbye, oppa! See you" She said while hunging up the phone. She handed me back the phone. I didn't talk to her and just stand up. I brought the dishes to the dishwasher. Yoon Mi was following me. I stopped and looked at her. -"Wae?!" I said with a high tone.

-"Are you mad? You have an appointment, right?"

-"I am not mad. Why should I be? And, yes i have!"

-"You sound like you are. By the way, Kris oppa told me to come with you"

I just ignored her and went to the living room. She followed me.

Oppa?! So.. so.. annoying!

-"Why would he want you to come?"

-"I don't know. Oppa just said that there is a good news that he wants me to hear too. Not just him, the whole exo want me to hear it."

I gave up. "Arrasso! Go dress up and we will go there"

 

[A/N: Sorry for updating just a short chapter. This story will be ending soon so please keep following this story. Thank You very much :]