-Chapter 3

My arranged marriage with EXO-K's Suho [Editing~]

 

*Yoon Mi's POV*

My alarm rang again and now it's 6am. I need to go to school in 7am. I goes to bathroom and took a bath. I'm all done in the bathroom. It took me 30minutes. So, it's now 6:30 am.

 

I walked out from my room when i saw my father sitting at the table with the breakfast and he is smiling.

 

"Good Morning, appa" you said with a big smile

 

"Good Morning! Seems like you are excited for school"

 

"Yes, because we have a test and math isn't included" you said

 

"Okay, let's just eat. The food will be cold"

 

----------

Our breakfast is just so simple. We are not that rich. Yesterday, when my father said that i will be married in 2days, i suddenly thought it's because of the debt. But it's okay. It is for my father.

 

"I'm done eating, appa. Goodbye" you said as you stand up from the chair and kissed your father's cheek and as you walked through the door your father said "Don't forget that you will meet him today at 5pm, arasso?"

 

"Promise, appa. I won't forget it. By the way, where will i meet him? so i can just go directly after my class" Your appa told you where you will meet and you goes directly to school.

 

------------

"Hi, Yoon Mi" Ji Eun said with a bright smile

 

"Hello, Ji Eun" You said

 

"So, are you excited for the test?" Ji Eun said

 

"Yes, Of Course! are you?" you asked back

 

"A little bit, maybe" She said and we both laughed because i know that she hates test.

 

-----------

Time passes by so quickly and it's already 11:30AM. You and Ji Eun goes to the canteen and lined up. You just bought the cheapest food in the canteen because you don't have enough money. You need to take a bus in SMTown company today.

 

"So, what did you do yesterday?" Ji Eun asked you

 

"Nothing, i just studied for our test. and you?" you asked her

 

"Well, I just studied for our test just like 1hour and i partied at the bar yesterday. So many cute boys yesterday"

 

"Boys boys boys. boys again?" you asked and we both laugh at the same time.

 

I know that Ji Eun doesn't need to study hard because they are already rich. I don't know what gotten into her that she wants to became friend with me. But, she is so nice. Eventhough she knew that i am just poor, she became my friend.

I just got into this fancy school because i got a scholarship. and luckily, i had it for almost 1year now. I hope that will have that scholarship the whole year in my 4th year. The only subject that i am low is math. I don't know why i don't like math.

 

---the bell rang--

 

 I got into the classrooms and teacher began teaching and then time passes by so quickly, it's already 4:30pm. I just took the bus to the SM company and it was so big. "Where should i go in again?" you asked yourself.

 

My father just popped up in my mind and said Mr. Lee Soo Man office. I walked in in the building and there's a guard standing at the front door.

 

"Where are you going, Miss?" He asked

 

"I have an appointment with Mr. Lee Soo Man" you said

 

The guard suddenly got the phone and rang someone. He's talking to someone.

 

"What is your name?" He asked

 

"Lee Yoon Mi" 

 

"You can go in now. Just go straight and then turn right. You can just enter at the 3rd room." he said

 

"Okay, Kamsamida" you said

 

You goes to where the guard told you where was it. And Finally, you finally found it. You knocked on the door and someone said "Come in" It was Mr Soo Man.

 

You entered the room and saw guy sitting infront of Mr. Lee Soo Man/uncle.

 

"Good afternoon, Yoon Mi. Sit down" Mr. Soo Man said while pointing a chair beside the guy. I just bowed and sat down. I saw the guy's face and he's handsome.

 

"I guess you two know why you are here, right?" Soo Man said

 

"Yes" the guy beside you and you said at the same time. When the two heard that you have the same answer and said it at the same time, the two of you looked at each other's eyes.

 

*Suho's POV*

I was in the practice room practicing because we will debut in 9days. 

 

"Are you excited to meet your wife today, Suho hyung?" Kai said

 

"Yes, are you excited, hyung?" Xui Min, Lay, Lu Han, and Se Hun teased at the same time.

 

I just snobbed them because i don't really like the idea and i don't even know who is the girl. 

 

"Hyung, are you?" They teased when suddenly Mr. Soo Man entered the room and said "Come with me, Suho. You'll meet her in just a minute" He goes out the room and i followed him to the office.

 

I just sat in front of him and didn't talk when someone knocks ont the door. I guess it's her. "Come in" Soo Man said. The girl entered the room and i didn't bother to look. Soo Man asked us if we know why we were there and we both said the same answer at the same time.

 

She and I looked into each other's eyes. She's pretty and she looks kind.

 

"Yoon Mi, this is Suho. Your future husband" Soo Man introduced me to the girl

 

"Ne! Annyeonghaseyo" She said an greeted me. I just snob her

 

"Suho, This is Yoon Mi. Your future wife. She is my step neice" 

 

"Ne" i just said

 

"You two will live together in one house. The house is near EXO's dorm, Suho"

 

"What?!!" you both said at the same time.

 

"You heard what i just said" Soo Man said

 

"Go back to practice now, Suho. And you, Yoon Mi! Go home and pack your things. Suho will fetch you at 8pm, so be ready" Soo Man added

 

"Ne" we both said and bowed and walked out from the office

 

"Do you know where is my house? Do you want me to say it to you" Yoon Mi asked Suho

 

"No need! Mr. Soo Man already told me" I said and just walked away. She already walked away too.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[A/N: I just started this fanfic a day before yesterday and it already had 7subscribers. Thank You very much, everyone! *bowed 90 degrees* Please keep following my story. Thank You very much again.]