-Chapter 4

My arranged marriage with EXO-K's Suho [Editing~]

 

*Suho's POV*

 

So annoying!!! why should i fetch her? Okay, it's for exo and we just have to win 3 awards and i can take her out from my life.  Exo will debut on 8 days now and i will tell my members to do our best so we can easily have 3 awards, so i don't need to stay longer with that girl. I reached my practice room and i goes inside the room.

 

"Hyung, is she pretty?" Kai asked

"N--" I was going to say no but Chanyeol interrupted it. I was saying no, but it was just a lie. She's pretty. But, i won't tell the other members because i know that they will tease me.

"Do you like her, Hyung?" Chanyeol said. I was shocked by his question.

"Of course not!" I said it fast.

" It's because it is just the first meeting, Hyung" Sehun said

"Yes, this is just the first meeting and i won't like her by the way. Even if we are living in one house" i said

"Really?" Exo-k and m said at the same time and laughed

"What's funny in what i said?" I asked

"Hyung, it's because you are living with her. I don't think that you won't fall for her" D.O said

 

The sentences that D.O said to me kept bothering me and kept going in in my mind. WHATEVER!! I watched the clock and It's already 7:20pm. It just takes 30 minutes to drive at that girl's house. I got out from the practice room and goes to the parking lot and drive to her house.

 

*Yoon Mi's POV*

 

I packed almost all of my clothes, but i just left some clothes because i know i'll be back here. I don't want that Suho to wait for me because he's so cold hearted. I got out of my room and my appa is sitting in the chair crying. I sat near my appa.

 

"Appa, don't cry! It's not like i'm dead. I will be back soon. I promise!" i said

" I know! But, i can't see you for maybe a year? I will miss my baby" your appa said

"Appa! It is not like i can't visit you. I can, right?" I said

"Of course you can, baby! but, you will be busy with your family now" appa said

 

I just smiled. I will miss my father so much. And him calling me baby even though i am now adult, i still love it. I will miss it too. I watched at my clock and it is already 7:50pm. I need to wait for him outside the door or he will be snobbish again.

 

"Bye, appa! I love you & i will miss you" i said trying to hold back my tears watching my father cry.

"Good bye, baby! i love you too & i will miss you more" appa said while hugging me and i hugged him tightly too.  I got out from the house and waiting for the cold Suho to fetch me. He is handsome but is so cold. Oh, there he is!

 

*No one's POV*

 

Suho came exactly at 8pm. You are standing in front of your house. Suho stopped his car in front of you and open the window of his car and said "Sit in" in a cold way. 

"Why is he like this? He can't even help me put my luggage in his car. He's not even gentleman" you thought. But then, Suho got out of the car and said "Give me your luggage. I'll put it at the back of the car" and still in a cold way. I got schocked. I was just standing still and opened my mouth in a schocked and my eyes widened.

Suho laugh and shouted " yah, Miss Lee Yoon Mi! Give it to me" Just then, i got back from the reality and saw Suho smiling.

"Neh? what is it? Why are you smiling?" you asked.

"I told you, give me your bag so i can put it at the back of the car" Suho said

" Oh, okay" you said and give your bag to him.

"But, why were you smiling a while ago?" you continued and use aegyo at him and he saw you.

"You don't need to know. And, don't ever use aegyo at me again. I HATE IT, understand" he said in a cold way and in a loud voice

"Neh, mianhe" you said and bowed a sorry bow at him

"Get in the car now!" Suho said in a cold way again.

 

*Suho's POV*

 

HOO!! Yoon Mi asked me why i was smiling a while ago and i just told her that she don't need to know. Actually, i was smiling because she was so cute when she was shocked. And, she was using aegyo while asking me that question and she was really cute when she uses aegyo, but i told her i hate aegyo and she said sorry and bowed to me. I really didn't mean to say it and shout at her. I feel sorry for her but no, i'll be cold with her forever.

 

*Yoon Mi's POV*

 

I was so shocked when i heard him said give me your bag. I thought he was not a gentleman, but i was wrong. He is a gentleman. He was so handsome when i caught him smiling. But, i was offended when he shouted at me.

 

[A\N: Sorry everyone if didn't update yesterday. I was just busy with school so i didn't have time to update. But, i'll try to upload 2chapters today because it's friday. Thank you very much for the 10subscribers :]