-Chapter 34

My arranged marriage with EXO-K's Suho [Editing~]

 

[A/N: Hello! From now on, i will be using a third person writing this story :)]

______________________________________________________________________________

Yoon Mi and Suho went to the building. They quickly went to where Exo are. Exo were at the practice room so they went there. Their coordi noona Ji Hee was there too.

"Annyeonghaseyo" Yoon Mi & Suho greeted everyone.

"Look at the lovey dovey couple there. Annyeong" The coordi noona Ji Hee greeted back.

Yoon Mi took a sit beside Ji Hee and Suho sat beside her. 

"So, what's the good news?" Suho asked.

"Hyung, if we tell you, i bet your eyes will be watery" Sehun teasingly said. Kai slightly hitted his head.

"Ouch! What was that for?!" Sehun said in annoyance. Kai stick his tongue out. "Not just watery. It will be full of blood" 

"Yah! You two! Stop it! Just tell me why?!"

"Chill" Chanyeol said.

"We..EXO are really the best" Chen said.

"Waeyo?..Anio.. I mean, yes but what do you mean?" Yoon Mi utted.

"Exo-M & Exo-K won an award today. They received two awards" Ji Hee said.

"Chincha?!" Suho asked happily but suddenly faded away. He was happy but at the same time he's also sad remembering the 3 awards. "What's wrong?" Yoon Mi asked him and she suddenly remember what she had to remember. 

 

 

---Flashback---

"They just need to win 3awards and you can be free Yoon Mi" Mr. Soo Man said

"Really?!" I happily said.

---End of flashback---

Yoon Mi thought for awhile. She was happy when she heard it that time. But, it changed! It doesn't feel the same. She is happy hearing that they already won 3awards in just a couple of weeks after they debuted. And at the same time, she is also sad for herself.

What should I do?

I guess it won't be hard for him. He is safe!

The press and the fans kept guessing it was Xiu Min who is married since he is the oldest of the group.

What will we do next? Or, what will he do?

"Noona, where is mr. Soo man?" Suho asked out of the blue.

"He is at his office. Wae?" Suho ignored his coordi noona and stood up from the chair and got out from the practice room.

"Suho-ssi, where are you going?!!" Yoon Mi shouted and stood up to follow Suho but Ji Hee quickly grabbed Yoon Mi's wrist. Signalling her to stop. Yoon Mi looked at Ji Hee.

"Let him" Kris said.

____________________________________________________________________________

Suho knocked the door of Mr. Soo Man's office.

"Come in" Soo Man said and Suho entered his office. He sat down infront of Mr. Soo Man.

"I think i know why you came here" Soo Man said.

"What should I do?"

"You.." Mr. Soo Man didn't finish his sentence because Suho cut him off.

"No need to tell. I know what you will say and i will do it for sure. And, Merry Christmas" He said, bowed to Mr.Soo Man as a goodbye and as an apology for cutting him off. Suho went out of the office.

"What's wrong with him?" Mr. Soo Man asked hiself.

____________________________________________________________________________

Suho went back to where her wife is. Everyone in the room looked at him dumbfounded. Yoon Mi stood up and went near him.

"Where did you go?" Yoon Mi asked him.

"At Mr. Soo Man's office"

"Why?" Yoon Mi asked him worriedly. Thinking what had happened there. Suho looked at her with a sad eyes. They kept silence and lock each other's eyes for a minute. Suho can see that she is faking her happiness.

"Hmm.. Sorry, but shall we eat and celebrate? It's christmas and we won an award" Tao interrupted.

"Yeah, that's a good idea" Ji Hee said to break the silence.

"Mmm.. Shall we?" Sehun went to Yoon Mi and take his hand out. Yoon Mi didn't hesitate and took his hand. She knew what will happen if this day end. 

____________________________________________________________________________

They went to a fansy restaurant where there are only celebrity as a costumer. There aren't so many people maybe because they are celebrating christmas at their own home.

"So, shall we order?" Lay said.

Everyone ordered what they want to eat. They talked alot, but Suho and Yoon Mi were just thinking deeply until the waiter arrived and gave them their food. The waiter leaved.

"What are you two thinking so deeply?" Luhan asked Suho and Yoon Mi.

"Ah.. Nothing" Yoon Mi answered. "Let's eat"

All of them began to eat. At some moment, D.O took out gifts after they were done eating.

"I have a gift for all of you. I hope you all like it" He said while handing them the gifts one by one. They all thanked Kyungsoo. Al of the Exo members and Ji Hee had some gifts for each of them and handed it. 

"I am sorry. I don't have a gift" Yoon Mi apologized. Suho held her hand to assure her that it's okay.

"No need to say sorry. It is ok" Suho said and smiled at her.

"Yeah, it's ok noona" Xiu Min smiled.

After some hours of talking inside the restaurant. Ji Hee already went home because she said she need to go home and celebrate christmas with his family. And after that, everyone already went home except for Suho and Yoon Mi. They are left alone at the restaurant. They were silent for some minute.

"What should we do?" Suho said to break the ice.

"I want to go on a date, with you"

Suho smiled. "Where?" 

"At the park"

"Kajja?" He asked and she nodded.