-Chapter 31

My arranged marriage with EXO-K's Suho [Editing~]

 

[A/N: Hello, if you read this chapter, i recommend you to play this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRC5g3z_0QA But not now, i'll tell you when to play this song :]

 

*Yoon Mi's POV*


I quickly went to the building. I directly went to exo's practice room.

I am sure that Ji-Hee unnie is there. I went in to the room and saw the exo-k members and Ji Hee unnie talking. They look so happy. I wonder what is going on.

"Oh! You're here, Yoon Mi-ah!!" Ji Hee unnie shouted

"Annyeonghaseyo, noona!!" Sehun and Kai shouted.
I went near Ji Hee unnie, of course, Suho is there. He is looking at me while smiling. He looks happy. Why is he looking at me while smiling? Is he happy to see me? Don't assume again, Yoon Mi!

"Unnie, why do you want to see me? And, why is Exo-K here?" I asked

"It's becau.." Ji Hee unnie was going to say something but Suho cut her off.

"Noona, i'll tell her" I looked at him with, still, an angry eyes. When he saw my eyes, he looks scared.

"Yo! Yoon Mi-ah, don't be mad" Chanyeol butted.

"So, why unnie?"

"We won 1award today after our debut. Isn't it cool? It hasn't been a month since we debut" D.O said.

Cool, they already won? They are really the best!

"Yeah, it's cool! Congratulations, Everyone" I greeted them and smiled.




*Suho's POV*

We won our first award today. It hasn't been a month since we debut.

But, it has been almost two months since i met Yoon Mi.

I almost forgot what Mr. Lee Soo Man told me.

But, what if i don't want Yoon Mi to leave?

Do i really need to dot it?

"Yeah, it's cool! Congratulations, Everyone" I greeted them and smiled.

"Thanks" I told her. She didn't answer back and just sat next to Ji-Hee noona.

"Shall we celebrate this?" Yoon Mi told us. All of them seems so happy and so i am.

"Let's go to a club" Sehun butted. I hitted Sehun's head, he was sitting next to me.

"You're still a minor"

"Of course not! I am already 18" Yoon Mi stood up from her chair and shouted "Ok, Let's go!!"

What's up with her?

She should be against this.

After a minutes of walk, we arrived at a club near the building.

We all entered the club and it was so fantastic. The people there were just some k-celebrities. Some of Suju, Snsd, T-ara, Ze:a, B.A.P, Secret, 2pm and some other group members were there.

"Daebak! Why are..why is all of the people here are celebrities?" Yoon Mi said amused.I went next to her and held her hand. She just stood still.

"It is because, this is a private club for just the celebrities" I said.

"Then why am i and Ji Hee unnie here?"

"It is okay to bring some lovers" She looked at me. Some girls went near us, they were T-ara.

"Annyeonghaseyo, T-ara is here" They greeted us.

"Congratulations for the win" Hyomin said

"Thank You" Hyomin smiled at me and so did i.

Yoon Mi cleared . "I want to have some fresh air, unnie. I'll go outside first" She excused herselfand went outside. "Me too, noona!" I told Ji Hee noona and followed Yoon Mi. They were left dumbfounded when i ran after Yoon Mi.

"Let's just drink, noona" Chanyeol said.

[A/N: Let's play the song, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRC5g3z_0QA]

Outside the club was a swimming pool and a bench. Yoon Mi sat there, i followed her. It seems like she is thinking deeply.

"What's up?" I said to break the silence.

"Nothing, just thinking about something"

"Are you ok? You looked a little stress"

"Yes, of course! Just don't mind me and have fun inside"

There was a moment of silence between us. Then i was thinking i want to ask her this question. I'll ask her now, this is the chance.

"Can i ask you something?" I asked her.

"Sure, what is it?"

"If..i am going to hurt you, will you still love me?"

"What's with that question? Or.. are you really doing it?" She asked sadly. She was trying to hide her tears, she did it. I was taken back by her words and that teary eyes.. Of course i'm not!

"If you want me to not love you anymore, just tell me. Even if it hurts, i'll do it for you" She said.

Why is she doing this?

She is willing to sacrifice just for a stupid guy like me.

"I am sorry to ruin your moment guys but, everyone was having fun there and you two aren't doing anything" Chanyeol popped out from nowhere.Yoon Mi stood up.

"Let's have fun today!!" She said and went in with Chanyeol. I followed them.

 

The next day..

I went in to Yoon Mi's room, but she wasn't there. I went downstairs to looked for her.

She was in the kitchen, cooking. Wow, she woke up earlier than me.

She  turned around and saw me watching her while cooking. She smiled, That smile, i've never seen it for awhile. I miss that smile.

"Good morning" She greeted.

I smiled. "Good Morning"

"Why are you up at 7am? It's still early" I asked

"I still have class, don't you remember? And how about you?"

"We need to pratice more because we have a showcase today. I might be going home late tonight"

"Really? It's a pity i'm not there. What time is the showcase?"

"Around 6-7pm"

"Hey, i'm already home by that time. Why didn't you invite me?"

"Sorry. I thought you don't want to come there"

"What?! I want to go there, if it's okay?" I kissed her cheek and she blushed.

"Hey!! I am still mad of you, you know!" Yoon Mi thought.

"I would love to see you there"

 

[A/N: Sorry if i haven't uploaded like forever. I was busy wrapping so many gifts. Today was my last day of school for christmas break. How about you guys? Thank You very much for the awesome subscribers and new readers. I Love you all <3]