-Chapter 44

My arranged marriage with EXO-K's Suho [Editing~]

 

 

Yoon Mi’s POV

I opened the door and in my surprise, it wasn’t Kris oppa. I gasp in shock as soon as I saw the person in front of me. I quickly close the door but it wasn’t successful because he blocked it with his foot. That was probably painful. But I still forcedly closed the door even though his foot was blocking the door.

“OUCH!!” He yelped in pain.                            

My heart became soft when he yelped in pain. I don’t want to hurt him and I didn’t meant it. It’s just that I am mad at him. I don’t want to see him. I stopped closing the door forcedly after he yelped in pain and he took that chance to open and entered the house.

“What are you doing here?!” I hissed.

He closed the door and locked eyes with me for a second but I looked away. “Y-You’re eyes..”

OMO! I forgot to wash my face.

My eyes are probably swollen now.

Otteoke?!

 I quickly covered my face with both of my palms. “Yah! If you’re just here to tease me, you should go home. I’m not in the mood for that”

He didn’t answer me and just hugged me tightly. I am still mad at him. I shouldn’t be nice at him right now. He hurt me! I pushed him but not so tough though.

He stared at me for a moment. “W-why are your eyes red?”

I forgot, I did remove my palms from my face when I pushed him so he did saw my face, again. I covered my face again. “It’s not your business!!”

He slowly walked near me and removed both of my palms from my face. He held my hands firmly. “Yes it is. It’s my business. Why are your eyes like that? Did you cry?”

My eyes were starting to get watery again. I was in the verge of crying. Does he really care for me or is it still acting?

“No, I didn’t cry” I lied.

“Yes you did. Your eyes are telling me”

I loosen my hands from his. “No! I didn’t. If I did, what would be the reason?”

“Because you are misunderstanding me” He said with a concern tone.

“Huh?! What misunderstanding?!” I sarcastically said.

Misunderstand? That was all the truth.

“About me and Seohyun-ssi. I know you saw us t—“

I cut him off. “No, I didn’t” I lied. But then, the occasion that happened a while ago where they were hugging each other and Seohyun unnie was crying. Little did I know, I was crying in front of Suho-ssi.  I was just hurt. I don’t want to lose Suho-ssi but I don’t want to be selfish too. He loves her and maybe she loves him too.

He wiped my tears with the back of his thumb. “Hey, why are you crying?”

I wiped all my tears and sniffed. “No am not. It was just because I forgot to blink”

He chuckled. “Don’t lie. You were! Please, can you tell me why you were crying?”

“If you want a divorce, just tell me” I told him and started to walk away but he grabbed me by the wrist causing me to close the gap between us. He hugged me tightly like there’s no tomorrow.

“No! I don’t want to divorce you!” He said. I swear, I heard him sobbed.

I removed his hands from my shoulder and looked at him. He was crying, yes, he was crying.

I hold both his chin with my palm and wiped his tear. “OMO! Suho-ssi, Are you okay?” I was really shocked. I never thought he would cry. But, why is he crying?

He hugged me again, tightly. “I don’t want to divorce you, I don’t want you to go to China. I want you here with me, forever”

“W-What are you talking about, Suho-ssi?” I stuttered.

“Don’t you understand what I’m talking about?”

I shook my head innocently. I don’t really understand it though.

SuHo’s POV

I drove off to Yoon Mi’s house. She opened the door but quickly closed it after she saw that it was me and not Kris hyung but she failed because I blocked it with my feet. Yeah, my feet hurt.

I saw her eyes being red and asked her if she cried but she just kept on denying. I knew that she was because Kris hyung told me a while ago. I just want to ask her so I can ask why.

When she told me about the divorce, I quickly got my out of my senses and gathered it back again. Why does she kept on asking about divorce? I don’t want that to happen that’s why I grabbed her wrist and hugged her.

And when I hugged her, that’s when I realized that I miss her badly and don’t want to let her go. I love her but I was being a jerk. I realized that I hurt her  and that was the reason why I cried. I got emotional. It was just a little though. I didn't cry too much.

I hugged her again, tightly. “I don’t want to divorce you, I don’t want you to go to China. I want you here with me, forever”

“W-What are you talking about, Suho-ssi?” She stuttered.

“Don’t you understand what I’m talking about?”

She shook her head innocently.

I stayed quiet for a moment. “Saranghae”

She pushed me lightly. “W-what are you talking? Y-you love me? B-but y-ou love Seohyun unnie. I saw you two together earlier”

I nodded. “Yes, I love you. I don’t love Seohyun-ssi. We are just friends.  I told you earlier that it was just a misunderstanding but you were being sarcastic with me. She was crying that time because she said her boyfriend cheated on her and I just gave her some advice. Nothing more” I said firmly.

She cried. I went near to her and wiped her tears. “Hey, why are you crying?”

“Do you really love me?” She said and looked into my eyes.

I cupped her face and slowly leaned forward and touched her lips with mine. I kissed her passionately. I pulled her waist closer to my body and my arms were wrapped around her waist. I pulled away the kiss to breath. We were both panting for air.

 “Saranghae, Yoon Mi-ah” I whispered into her ear.

“Nado Saranghae, Suho-ssi” she whispered back and smiled.

I kissed her again but this time, it was just a smooth kiss but suddenly became rough.  I carried her into the living room in between kisses and put her down to the couch. I was going to kiss her in the neck but she stopped me.

“Suho-ssi, if that’s what you’re thinking about. It’s a no, no, no!” She said.

I chuckled. “I’m sorry, babe. You’re so beautiful that I can’t handle it.”

She blushed. “No need to praise me”

I stood up but she held my wrist and stopped me. “Where are you going?”

“I want to eat. Do you have food here?”

She stood up and I suddenly gave her a peck on the cheek. “Hey, don’t just steal kisses. You need permission first” She strictly told me.

I nodded. “Arrasso, arrasso. Can I have a kiss, babe?”

She went near me and held my shoulder with her both hands. She tiptoed and gave me a peck on the lips.

“I already kissed you. I’ll cook something for you” She said.

“No, that was not enough” I told her firmly and kissed her passionately. Well, she kissed me back too. She love me so she need to kiss me too.

Mr. Lee Soo Man, I don’t care what you will say. I love her and you can’t do anything about it.

 

[A/N: Hello, new update!! I really had a hard time writing about that kiss scene. Haha. I'm sorry if i update slow. By the way, it's still 12:40 am her though. This is the end. Huhu :'( Joke. I still have another chapie left]