-Chapter 35

My arranged marriage with EXO-K's Suho [Editing~]

[A/N: Please play this song later. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBH1F6NVvyM]

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Suho's POV

Before we went out from the restaurant, I covered my face with a mask and wore a hoodie so no one can recognized me when we are 'dating'. Yoon Mi can only see my eyes. Yoon Mi was looking at me smiling. Wae? Is there something in my face? How can she see it when i'm all covered in my face?

"What's wrong?"  I asked her.

"Nothing"

"Ok. Shall we go?"

She just smiled and nodded.

_____________________________________________________________________________

It was cold outside because it was snowing. They went to the park where there were only people holding each other's hands. Doing things that only people dating should do. The lights were nice in the evening. They sat on a bench under the tree.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Yoon Mi's POV

None of us were talking since we arrived here at the park. We were just sitting on a bench under the tree. It was cold so I was freezing a little. It seems like Suho noticed it.

[A/N: Play it right here. Thank You, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBH1F6NVvyM]

"Are you cold?" He asked.

I nodded. "ehm.. A little" 

Suho held my wrist. I looked at him with a questioning look. "Waeyo?"

"Stand up!" He commanded.

I stood up from the bench and looked at him. "And~?"

"SitHe said while patting on his lap.

"No, thank you"

"Really?

I just nodded and he suddenly grabbed me causing me to sit on his lap. He hugged me tightly and I felt his warm. I felt secure by his hug. He leaned his head at my left arm. I felt mix emotions in my heart, happiness & sad. I am happy to spend some time with him and at the same time, I am sad to think that he will sooner leave me though I was hoping he would never do it.

"It's really nice hereI complimented the place.

"Neh"

I placed both my arms around his neck. While my arms was still around his neck, I can feel that my tears are gathering together. In a minute, I think i'll burst out crying. I don't know why, maybe, it's hard for me to leave someone I loved the most.

Why can you hurt me so much when you didn't even do anything.

Love is really hard.

____________________________________________________________________________

Suho's POV

I am watching Yoon Mi the whole time. She wasn't talking that much right not like she used to. She's not looking at me, she is not saying a word now. I can see from her eyes that she is sad and is going to cry. My heart seem to break into pieces seeing her like this. After a while, she can't hold it back and just let a tear drop down to her cheeks. My heart can't bare to see her cry.

"Are you alright?"

She quickly wiped her tear with her hand. "Neh, I am alright"

I held her face with my hand and gently made her faced me. I caress her hair to the of her ear with my hand. I knew she was lying. I knew there is something bothering her.

"I'm sorryI told her.

"For what?She asked confused.

"For everything i've done to you"

"No need to say sorry. You have the right to be like that"

I was taken a back by her answer. I am now feeling guilty for what i have done to her. She is so nice and that is the reason why I don't know what to do.

"Tell me the truth, why were you crying?"  I asked her seriously.

"It--was nothing. I just thought that something bad might happen"

"Arrasso!"

She looked at her wristwatch. "It is already 12a.m This is the best moment"

I looked at her confused. "What do you mean?"

She got a gift in her hands. "Surprise!!"

"What's that?"

"A gift for you"

"For me?"  I asked while pointing at myself.

She nodded and smiled. "Open it"

I opened her gift and inside there was a winter cap. It was a nice cap.

Wow, I can use this everytime.

"Thank you. This is very nice" I thanked her.

She sigh in relieved. "I thought you wouldn't like it"

"And why?" 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yoon Mi's POV

"And why?"

"Beca--" I can't continue my sentence because Suho gave me a peck on the lips.

"Wha--what was--that for?" I uttered.

"What? The kiss a gave to you? That was just nothing compared to thisHe said and quickly gave me a soft kiss. It was just a soft kiss but it turned into a passionate kiss. I hardly can breath because Suho was aggressive. I pushed Suho gently so I can breath.

I blushed hardly after the kiss because I was shy.

"Let's go home. It's coldSuho said.

I nodded. "Neh, It's cold"

We just slowly walked home. There were still many people eventhough it's midnight. Some of them were holding hands. I was staring at the couple who are walking in front of us. They were so sweet. They held hands and the man kissed the girl on her cheeks. They were laughing. I was jealous of them. It seems like the man next to me noticed that I was looking at them.

"No need to be envy" He said out of the blue.

I blushed. "What are you talking about?"

He didn't say anything and just held both my hands. He stood at my back and made our hands crossed. It was like he was backhugging me while walking and with holding both hands.

"Isn't it hard?" I asked worriedly.

"No, this is nice! Just don't pay attention to what the other couple's around us doing"

I giggled a little. "Arrasso"

"Are you going to do this until we arrived at the house?I asked.

He smiled. "Of course"

He was backhugging while holding my hands the whole walk until we arrived. 

It was a nice day for me.

I hope I can do this everyday and forever stay by his side.

I really love him.

I don't know what to do if he is not with me.

Saranghae, My arrogant Suho <3

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Suho's POV

Today was really the best night of my life,

and the best christmas of my life. 

I won't forget this night and I won't forget the person who I was with.

I don't know what will happen next and I can't promise her that she will be happy of what will happen.

It may hurt for me and for her, but I must do it.

Eventhough I Love Her.

 

[A/N: I'm back with a new chapter. Please tell me how this chapter was? Please? Komawo! And, did Suho just confessed? What will happen next?]