-Chapter 10

My arranged marriage with EXO-K's Suho [Editing~]

 

*Suho's POV*

 

I brought Yoon Mi with me today at practice. I introduced her to the other exo members, and they seem to like her. I don't know why. They seemed happy, and they all chatted. I broke up the happiness.

 

"Let's begin to practice" I said and seems like everyone followed my order especially Kris, eventhough he is older by 1year to me. 

"How about you, Noona?" Xui Min asked Yoon Mi. I don't even know why Xui Min cares for her. 

"I'll just sit here and watch, i'll buy lunch for you all later" She said. WOW, she will treat us lunch.  She's kind.

"Just sit here, Ji Hee noona will come here later" Suho said and they began practicing. I heared that Yoon Mi's cellphone rang, I wonder who is it. Yoon Mi picked it up.

 

*Yoon Mi's POV* 

 

Exo began practicing for their debut when suddenly my phone rings and Suho heard it. I saw him saw at me. His face is like a i'm-curious-face. I picked up my phone, it was Ji Eun

 

"Yeobosseyo?" I said

"Yoon Mi-ah. Let's meet at 3:30pm and you can send me off to airport at 5pm, arrasso?"  Ji Eun commanded

"Why? You said that i will send you off to airport at 5pm?" i said

"Yah Yoon Mi!! Can't you just spend 1-2hours with your best friend? I can't see you for maybe my whole life when i will go to States" Ji Eun said

"O, you're right! I can't see you maybe for my whole life and i will miss you, my moody best friend. Then, i'll see you later" Yoon Mi said and Ji Eun told her where they will meet.

"Arrasso, Bye" You said. "Bye" Ji Eun said and hung up. Suddenly, i heard a cute voice "Who was it, Noona?" You turned my back to see who it was, and it is no other than the cute Xui Min.

"Why? You don't need to know" i teasingly said to Xui Min and saw his pouted face and i giggled.

"I was just joking. It was my best friend. She wants to meet me" You said

"Arrasso. But, Noona?" Xui Min said

"Neh?" you asked confused

"Is Suho-hyung good to you?" Xui Min asked. Isn't he older than Suho? Why does he call him hyung? ahh, i know! He even call me noona eventhough i'm younger than him. But, i like being a noona to him.

"So-so" you said

"What is so-so, noona?" Xui Min asked

"It means yes or no. We just met a few days ago so my answer is yes no" you explained

"Ahh, arrasso" Xui Min said and smiled. you smiled too

"Let's get back to practice" Suho commanded

"I'll get back to practice now, noona" Xui Min excused.

 

*Suho's POV* 

 

Xui Min come near to Yoon Mi and asked many questions. I don't know what it is, but why are they smiling to each other? They look like they are the couple. Aren't they too lovey dovey? And that Yoon Mi, telling everything to Xui Min hyung. Eventhough she isn't telling anything to her husband, and that's me. I broked their lovey dovey time and told them to practice again.

 

Exo began practicing again while, I, Suho excuse myself to go to the bathroom. But, that's not really the reason. I want to talk to Yoon Mi about Xui Min. I go near to Yoon Mi and told her to follow me. I got out of the practice room and and Yoon Mi, too. I pushed Yoon Mi softly in the wall, and she leaned on the wall. I stand in front of her.

 

"What did Xui Min-hyung asked you?" Suho said

"Some random questions, why?" You asked back

"No need to know why" Suho said in annoyance. "and, what is that random questions?" Suho asked. You can't answer because Suho has his serious face and it is scary for you. you mumbled "I..He.."

"WHAT?!!" Suho shouted and leaned his two arm in the wall. So, it's like you can't escape thingy.

"He asked me if you are good to me, okay?" You said in a loud voice.

"You always ask questions to me eventhough we have the #3 rule and i can't even ask you" you said in annoyance. "It's unfair" you said and pushed Suho away and started to walk when suddenly, Suho grabbed your hand causing you to face him. But, he grabbed you near and your face is just 5cm away. You both looked into each other's eyes.

 

[Hello everyone, sorry if i didn't update this past few days. I was just busy. But, now, it's friday, I will try to update 1chapter more or 2. Thank you very much for my new subscribers and to all who are reading this. Really, Thank You! Sorry for just updating a little today, and sorry for the wrong english and some wrong word. Please, bare with it *bows in 90 degree*]