-Chapter 38

My arranged marriage with EXO-K's Suho [Editing~]

 

Yoon Mi’s POV

As expected.                  

No need to be shock when it comes to Tao.

I blushed when Tao said that I have to hug Kris oppa. Well, I don’t have problem with that but.. Nah.. Don’t ever think about it, Yoon Mi! He just said it a while ago so, don’t you dare forget it.

“Do it!!” Sehun, Tao and Kai cheered me up.

“She don’t need to do it if she won’t” Kris butted in.

“Nah.. It’s just a friendly hug” Luhan said.

I slowly nodded. Yeah, Luhan was right. This is just a friendly hug. I feel comfortable with Kris oppa though. It’s just..i-it’s awkward because Suho-ssi is sitting right next to me and then I’ll hug another guy?

Okay, I can do it.

Hwaiting, Yoon Mi!!

I stood up from where I sat and stood up at the back of Kris oppa. At first, I hesitated whether I will do it or not. But I made up my mind and hugged Kris oppa from the back. I can hear the other members (well, except for Suho) “ahh”, “ooh”. After I back hugged Kris oppa after some minutes, I quickly ran and sat again to where I sat from, next to Suho-ssi. He looked at me with an angry face. I quickly look away from Suho-ssi’s eyes. It was scary.  Kris is actually a good friend if you know him. He’s kinda cold though.

But, he’s just an oppa to me. Really, an oppa. Nothing more! I love Suho with all my heart. Even if he doesn’t feel the same way, I still love him.

I looked at my wristwatch “Omo! It’s already 5pm.”

“Seems like we forgot the time” Baekhyun commented.

“Then, I’ll go home first. I need to study for our exam after Christmas break”

“You have an exam? When? It’s holiday” Chen asked.

“Yeah, we will have an exam after Christmas holiday. Fun, right?” I sarcastically said.

“Then, let’s go home together” The man next to me said, Suho.

“Ani.. no need! You still have practice, right?”

Well! Actually I don’t want to be alone with Suho right now. It is awkward for me, I don’t know about him. And, I was just lying about the study thing. It was true that we will be having exam after holiday though. But, I just want to be alone at home, think of should I do next. What the? He’s going with me? Now, I am really dead.

He shook his head.

“Aniyo.. we don’t have a practice today”

I just gave him a fake smile.

“Then, I’ll bid my goodbye first” I stood up and bowed.

I walked out from the room and Suho just followed me at my back. Neither of us were talking. We arrived at the parking lot.

“I’ll go call hyung first(the driver)” Suho said.

I nodded.

Exo’s van arrived in no time, it was in front of me. Their hyung opened the door for us and I bowed to him as a thank you.

 

 

“Kamsahamnida” I bowed to the one who is driving us home as we arrived in front of the house. He smiled at me. I quickly walked towards the house and didn’t wait for Suho.

I’m still hurt about the truth.

I the lights and went to the kitchen to drink water. I put the glass in the sink. I turned around and almost jumped in shock when I saw Suho in front of me about 5m away. “Omo! You scared me”

“Can I talk to you?” He asked seriously.

I didn’t answer him and just walked pass him but he suddenly grabbed my wrist tightly and made me turn to face him. “What?!”

“I need to talk to you about something. It’s important” He said.

I nodded and loosened my hand from his grip. “Speak”

He coughed. “You.. Y-you know about the 3 awards, right?”

3 awards? Wait. Why? Is there.. No, what I’m thinking will not happen, right?

I slowly nodded for him to continue. “mmm.. waeyo?”

“Y-you know” He stuttered.

“You are free now” Suho said.

Is he breaking up?

You pabo, bad Suho!

I guess so, you really can’t predict what will happen in your life, right?.

I bit my lower lip to prevent myself from crying. My eyes started to become watery. I can’t show him that I’m weak, though he already saw me cried many times. I can’t right now.

“Do you want me to leave?”

He turned around so I am facing his back now.  I saw him nodded, slowly.

 I let a tear escape from my eyes. I can’t hold it anymore, and he’s not facing me so it’s okay.

“If that’s what you really want, then I’ll leave” I said in a sad voice, trying hard not to made a sob. I didn’t wait for him to say anything and went to my room. I locked the door and quickly packed my things.

I let out my tears and sat down in the edge of the bed and mentally slapped my head with both of my hands.

“I am so idiot for loving you, Suho!!” I shouted in my room.

“I hate you, pabo!!” I shouted again and let out all my tears.

In after like forever, I calmed myself down. “This is a cruel life”

I got up again and continued packing while still crying.

Pabo!

 

 

I went out from my room and went downstairs with my luggage. I didn’t saw Suho downstairs. I think it’s a good idea so I don’t need to cry again. But, I felt guilty just by thinking leaving him alone here and not saying goodbye. I decided to write a letter for him and left the house, forever.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

[A/N: What do you think will happen next? I decided not to put Suho's POV yet so readers will be curious about his feelings. Kekeke :) What do you think about the chapter? Yeah, I at describing sad moment. I'm still a new writer though. That's why I want my next story to be a little better than this? And, I don't have that much self confidence]