-Chapter 30

My arranged marriage with EXO-K's Suho [Editing~]

 

*Yoon Mi's POV*

We reached the house without talking.

It really felt unusual without talking to him.

What can i do? I can't just forget what happened.

We both went upstairs. I was going to my room but Suho grabbed my wrist.

"You're not talking to me. It means you are mad at me" He said

I turned around and faced him. "Aniyo! Why should i?"

"About..what you..heard earlier" 

"Mainhe!" He said without looking at me. He is looking at the floor with a sad expression. I don't know why but my heart aches when i see him sad. I hate seeing him sad.

I lift his head to face me. We locked each other's eyes. I caress his cheek with my thumb. He had a sorry expression in his face. My eyes went watery. Here goes the crying me again. I am such a crybaby. I can't cry infront of him right now. I'll hold back this tear! Luckily, i managed to held back my tears.

"Don't be sorry. You didn't do anything"

"No! I did something. I know i hurt you today"

"Ani...yo" I lied

"No, you are lying"

Omo! How did he knew it?

"What?! Of course i'm not" I forced a smile so he can be relief

"Really?"

I nodded. "Then, can you cook a food for me right now?" He asked

"Right now?" He nodded.

"But, it's already 12 at midnight"

"Please?" He pleaded and did aegyo. I smiled because of his cuteness.

Kyeopta! No, i am still mad.

I don't want him to do sweet things to me when i'm mad because i easily forgive him.

He is my weakness.

"Arrasso so, you will believe me"

"What? I always believe in you" He cheesily said. I suddenly blushed by his words. I don't know why. Looks like i'm an idiot who is in love with a guy who doesn't even have a feeling for me. I ignored his words and went to the kitchen, started cooking ramyun. He is looking every move i made. I suddenly felt nervous by him looking at me with those beautiful eyes.

"Here! Sorry, i just cooked ramyun" I said while putting the bowl of ramyun in the table in front of him.

"No, it's okay. Do you want to eat?"

"You are hungry so that is all yours"

"It's fine. I want you to eat, too"

"Arrasso, i'll get chopsti.." I was cut off by Suho before i could say my full sentence.

"No! Here, just taste it" He said while feeding me with a ramyun. Wait, is this why he doesn't want me to get a chopsticks? Ahh, now i understand. He fed me with more ramyuns until it was done.

"You didn't ate so many" I worriedly said.

 

*Suho's POV*

She is now worried about me because i didn't ate so many. But, i wasn't really hungry at all. I just want to spend some midnight time with her. She is so good to me, eventhough... i hurt her! But, that is the best for both of us. I think i'll do something about this some time.

 

"You didn't ate so many" She worriedly said.

"Yoon Mi-ah, you don't need to be worry about me that much" I suddenly went serious.

"Wae?" I can't face her so, i avoided her eyes by looking at something else.

"You know..that..we can't be..together forever right?" I told her without looking at her face. I just couldn't say it face to face. I heard a sob, i slowly looked at her and saw her crying. Deep ! She wiped her tears immediately when she saw me looking at her. She forced a smile.

"Oh?! Of..course! How can i forget it?" She sarcastically said, holding her tears back. I know she is hurt. But, it is the fact that we must accept. 

"I will sleep first" She added, leaving me alone in the kitchen, standing. I can't do anything, i already said it.

 

 

*Yoon Mi's POV*

Two days has already passed but i still can remember what Suho said. I barely see Suho and the Exo-k members these days because they were so busy promoting their song. I guess it's good for me too so i can think of what i will do next.  My phone suddenly rang and i looked at it and saw that Ji-Hee unnie was calling me. I picked it up.

"Yeoboseyo?" I greeted

"Yoon Mi-ah! This is Ji Hee unnie. Where are you right now?"

"I'm at home unnie. Wae?"

"Can you come quickly here at the building?" Unnie excitedly said

"Sure, unnie! But, wae?" 

"Just come here. I'll tell you when you arrive"

"Arrasso! See you" I said and hung up the phone.

 

[A/N: Hello everyone. Sorry if this chapter is short. It's already 4-5am here and i didn't sleep yet. I didn't update yesterday because i was busy wrapping some gifts. I need to sleep right now. If i woke up early today, i'll surely update. Thank You very mcuh for the understanding and thank you for the comments and some new awesome subscribers :]