-Chapter 43

My arranged marriage with EXO-K's Suho [Editing~]

 

 

Suho’s POV                                                                                          

I went inside SNSD sunbaenim’s practice room, hoping Sunny sunbae would be there. I really need her help, desperately! I knocked on the door and someone shouted “Come in”

I went inside and nobody was there except for Seohyun sunbae. She was all alone there sitting on the couch playing in her cellphone.

“Seohyun, Do you know where Sunny sunbae is?”  I said as I approached the couch and sat beside her.

“The unnies just went outside to buy some food. Waeyo?”

“Can you please tell her that I need to tell her something important?”

“What if I won’t?” She asked teasingly while forcing herself to make a serious face.

I held both of her hands unconsciously and shook it. “Please, please, please” I begged desperately.

She laughed. “Haha, arrasso”

Her phone suddenly rang, she checked it and when she saw the caller, she rejected the call. She looks kinda sad or something.

“You okay?” I asked her. Even though we already broke up, I still love her, as a friend of course. She will always be my friend, nothing else.

She nodded slowly. “Kind of”

Huh? What does she mean with kind of? I’ve never seen her disappointed, sad or something. There must be something wrong.

“What’s wrong?”

She didn’t answer me and suddenly hug me by the waist, I was shocked but then I heard her sob. I hugged her by the shoulder.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” I asked worriedly as she cried her heart out.

She cried and sobbed. “O-oppa, H-he cheated on me”

I patted her back. “Who? Do you have a boyfriend?”

“J-Jung Yong Hwa. H-he’s not my boyfriend anymore” She said between sobs.

I was shocked by what I heard. “She had a boyfriend? Why didn’t I knew about it?

What?! You had a boyfriend? What did he do to you?! Do you want me to beat him?” I shouted.

She laughed. “Thank you oppa for caring about me.”

“Ah, no problem, you’re my—“

He was cut off by the door because it suddenly closed. They looked at the door but they saw no one.

“Did you see who was it?” I asked Seohyun.

“Aniyo, oppa. How can I see the person when I was talking to you?”

I laughed. “Haha, yeah! I forgot”

“By the way, what did Yong Hwa sunbae did to you?”

She stopped on her tracks. “He cheated on me”

“What?! Did he explain something?”

“No, I didn’t let him. He’s just saying that they are just friends”

I smiled. “Maybe they really are just friends. You should hear his explanation first.”

She smiled. “Thanks oppa. I’ll consider that. We’re not officially break though”

“Good! Hear his explanation first and then decide”

 

I looked at my wristwatch. It was already  5 P.M, I stood up from the couch.

“I need to go now. Tell Sunny sunbae that I need her help, kay?” I told her.

She nodded and I exited the practice room and I went to our practice room.

I searched the room but I really can’t see Yoon Mi.

“Where’s Yoon Mi?” I asked my members.

They looked at me confused. “You weren’t with her?” Kris asked.

“No. Would I asked if I was with her?” I asked sarcastically.

“But, hyung. She went out because she was looking for you” Sehun butted in.

“She was looking for me? But I—“ I stoopped from my tracks. I remembered the door at SNSD’s practice room suddenly closed. Was it you Yoon Mi? Please don’t misunderstand.

“But what?” Xiu Min asked.

“Nothing, when did she went out of here?” I asked.

“Did you do something stupid again?” Luhan asked.

“something stupid? No! And I didn’t even do something stupid to her”

“Yes, you did” Lay said.

“No.” I hissed.

“You let her go eventhough you love her. That’s stupid!” Luhan said.

I was taken back. How did they knew about it?

“H-ho” I stammered.

“What?! Can’t speak?! I never thought you would were jerk, Suho. I am disappointed” Luhan said.

“Of course not. It wasn’t my intention to let her go and hurt her.”

“Yeah, you’re right. I am stupid” I continued.

“Do you love noona, hyung?” Kai asked.

“I don’t know. I miss her and I don’t want to let her go”

“Then that means you love her” Chen said as a matter of fact.

“You think so?” I asked,

“You’re  really the most stupid leader I met, hyung” Tao said.

I smacked his head. “Hey, watch your words. I am still your hyung”

They all laughed at me. “Why don’t you try to run after her?” Chanyeol, the happy virus butted. They all seemed to agree at him because they nodded.

“Yeah, and try to convince her not to go to China. We, EXO-K will miss her” Baekhyun said and the rest of EXO-K nodded in agreement.

“But, I don’t even know where she is right now”

“Why don’t you call her?” D.O suggested.

Yeah, why didn’t I think about it?

I grabbed my cellphone out from my pocket and search for her number in my contacts, My Crybaby <3. I dialed the number but it was rejected. I kept calling her for many times but it was all rejected.

“She won’t answer my calls” I told them.

“Wait, I’ll try to call her” Kris said and I just nodded.

“Hello?...Where are you, Yoon Mi?...Okay, I’ll be there. Just wait… Bye” Kris got to talked to Yoon but I didn’t even got the chance.

“So, where is she?” I asked Kris hyung.

“She’s at her house. She was crying when I was talking to her. What did you do, Kim Joon Myun?!”

“I’ll explain everything later” I said and run out of the building to the parking lot.

Yoon Mi, please don’t misunderstand me.

 

Yoon Mi’s POV

Suho-ssi excused himself and exited the practice room so I’m probably left alone with the EXO boys. He said he will do something important. It’s not awkward though because I became close to them after Suho introduced me to them.

“Noona, will you really go to China?” Kai asked.

I nodded. “Neh”

“but why? Don’t you want to be here, noona?” Sehun butted in.

“And what about Suho hyung?” Chanyeol asked.

 

1 second after Chanyeol asked, “What about us, noona?” Kai asked.

EXO-M’s jaws dropped because of how they questioned me.

“Hey, we’re not that bad you know” Lay said.

“Yeah! I just have one question, Yoon Mi” Luhan asked permission.       

“Go ahead. You can ask, oppa”

“What about Suho?”

“Er.. W-we already, you know break up?” I said. “…He already.. um.. let me go”

Their jaw dropped by the news. They didn’t expect that we already broke up.

“Why?” he asked.

“I don’t know” I said. “Um.. I’ll go find Suho-ssi first. He’s been out for a long time.” I didn’t wait for their answer and just exited the room. I won’t even look for Suho-ssi  but I just want to exit that room. They kept asking me questions. But since I told them that I will find Suho-ssi. I’ll just stick to that and find him.

There was boy sitting on the chair in front of the room next right to EXO’s. He was around 13-14 years old. He was playing with his cellphone and he was alone. I guess he’s also a trainee here because his T-shirt was all wet. I guess he was practicing and had a break time. I walked closely to him. “Annyeong, Did you see Suho-ssi?”

He looked up at me. “He’s inside there” He said and pointed to the room in front of us. I looked at the room where he pointed and looked at him again and thanked him.

I was going to open the door in that room but I overheard Suho-ssi’s voice. “What?! You had a boyfriend? What did he do to you?! Do you want me to beat him?” He shouted.

Boyfriend? Beat him? Who is he going to beat?

 What is he talking about?

Who is he talking to?

Because of my curiosity, I slowly opened the door to not disturb him and the whoever he’s talking to. And there,  I saw Seohyun unnie and Suho-ssi, they were hugging each other on the couch and Seohyun unnie was crying. Little did I know, my eyes were filled up with water. I bit my lower lip to prevent myself from crying but I wasn’t successful, tears dropped down on my cheeks.

She laughed. “Thank you oppa for caring about me.”

Oppa? So she can call him oppa and I can’t?

Well, they love each other and I’m the only one in love with him,

 and he doesn’t feel the same towards me.

They are so perfect for each other.

“Ah, no problem, you’re my—“

I quickly closed the door before I can hear the last word, Girlfriend/baby/love. I don’t want to hear him say that word to her, it hurts me, SO MUCH.

I ran out of the building as fast as I can and took a cab home. When I arrived at my house, my father wasn’t there because he was still working. I quickly went to my room and climbed up to my bed. I took the teddy bear, it is in my bed side table. I put the bear in the bed to make it lay there.

My phone suddenly rang, I checked the caller first and it was no other than the one who hurt me, SuHo. I pressed the ‘decline’ button and he still kept calling me, but I pretended that I didn’t hear anything. I looked at the teddy bear again and physically slapped, pinched and held it to throw in the bed again and again. “I HATE YOU, SUHO-SSI!! VERY MUCH” as I was shouting, tears streamed down on my cheeks and my phone suddenly rang again.

I checked my phone first and it was Kris oppa. I answered it.

“Hello?” Kris oppa said on the other line.

“H-hello? O-oppa?” I muttered between the sobs-

“Where are you, Yoon Mi?”

“I-i am here at home. O-Oppa, C-can you come here? I-i need someone to talk to”

“Okay, I’ll be there”

“Thanks oppa”

“Just wait, bye” He said and hung up the call. I stared at my phone and there were 27 missed calls from Suho-ssi. I didn’t bother to call him back and just put my phone on the table beside.

 

Minutes later, a knock can be heard in our house’s door. I went out from my room.

Kris oppa is here?

I never thought he would really come.

He’s really a good friend.

I opened the door and in my surprise, it wasn’t Kris oppa. I gasp in shock as soon as I saw the person in front of me.

 

[A/N: New update!! Who do you think is the person who is standing in front of Yoon Mi? Is it that obvious? Kekeke~]

 

Question: Is it weird if I tell you that i'm a fan of B.A.P, too? I mean, EXO and B.A.P are known to be competitors or what-so-ever. It's nonsense to compare both when both groups are talented. I am EXOtic, Baby & Inspirit :) I just love that three groups :))

Happy Birthday to our Nam Woohyun :) Wish you all the best <3