-Chapter 1

My arranged marriage with EXO-K's Suho [Editing~]

 

*Suho's POV*

Me and the rest of EXO were practicing in the practice room for our debut. Our debut will be on 10 days and i'm nervous. Suddenly, someone knocks on the door.

 

*knock knock*

 

"It's open" Kris said in a loud voice.

 

"Good Afternoon, everyone" Mr. Lee Soo Man said. He entered the room and locked it so no one can disturb over our conversation.

 

"Good Morning, seongsenim" everyone said and bowed at the same time.

 

"So, EXO will debut in 10 days" Mr. Soo Man said

 

"But, we will tell the press and all the people that one of the members is already married" He continued. We were all shocked when we heard it.

 

"But, who will be that member?" I asked

 

"It's you, Suho! The leader of EXO-K" He said while pointing at me. My eyes widened.

 

"Come with me at my office, Suho and i'll explain everything to you" He added and walk out from the practice room. I followed him.

 

------------

 

We go in to the office. Mr Soo Man sat at his chair. "Sit down, Suho" he said. I sat down at the chair in front of his desk.

 

"I guess you're shock, Suho" He said

 

"Yes, i really am."

 

Mr. Soo Man just laughed.

 

"Why do we need to tell the people that one of the EXO members is married? And why is it me?" I asked Mr. Soo Man in a calm voice. I can't raise a voice to him.

 

"Don't worry, you won't stay with the girl for a very long time. You just have to win 3 awards and you can break up with her. And if that happens, i'll tell all the people that they are already divorced" Mr. Soo Man said.

 

"What? I'll be staying with a girl? and who is it?"

 

"Don't worry, you will meet her tomorrow" He said.

 

"Okay" I said. I can't do anything because that is mr. Soo Man's decision.  We just have to win 3 awards and i'm free.