Troubles

YOU, ME & US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun panting hard and trying to catch his breath. When he arrived, he saw Changmin’s friend is there. They shout and call out Changmin’s name. Some of them also cry. Kyuhyun rush to the crowd and push them. His heart is beating faster than usual. He can feel that his body is trembling and his vision is blurring due to the tears that start to form. He cannot believe what he saw in front of his eyes.

 

Changmin was laying on the ground and blood flowing from his head. His face is also bleeding. Kyuhyun feel hurt seeing Changmin like that. He is crying so hard thinking that he might lose Changmin. Kyuhyun placed Changmin head on his lap and he slapped Changmin face softly trying to wake him up.

 

“Changmin...Changmin ah...Wake up. It’s me Kyuhyun. CHANGMIN AH!!!” Kyuhyun hug Changmin body and continue to slap his face.

 

Changmin groan and slowly open his eyes.

 

 

“Kyu...hyun??  Kyuhyun ah....” Changmin smiled weakly and closed his eyes again.

 

 

“Changmin ah...Don’t leave me Changmin ah... SOMEONE PLEASE CALL AN AMBULANCE. CAN’T YOU SEE HE’S DYING!!” Kyuhyun shout.

 

 

“I’ve already called an ambulance but they still not arrived.” Donghae, one of Changmin friend said.

 

 

“Donghae hyung... what happen to him?” Kyuhyun asked. But before Donghae answer Changmin called Kyuhyun name.

 

 

“Kyu...Kyuhyun ah....” Changmin groan in pain.

 

“Deh Changmin ah....” Kyuhyun answered.

 

“Mianhae Kyuhyun ah... I’ve always hurt you. I know that you hate me. But I really love you Kyuhyun ah. I really do.” Changmin said and flutter his eyes.

 

 

“NO!!! Don’t ever say that word Changmin ah. I’m the one who supposed to say sorry. If I tell you my feeling, you wouldn’t be like this. I love too Changmin ah. I love you. Please don’t leave me...” Kyuhyun cried.

 

 

“Really? You do love me Kyuhyun ah?” Changmin asked and Kyuhyun nodded.

 

 

“Yes....I love you and I can’t leave without you.” Kyuhyun said.

 

 

Suddenly Changmin get up and laugh. His other friend also laughing. Kyuhyun at first is still confused with what is happening but then he realised that he had been played.

 

 

“Aigoo Kyuhyun ah... You really love me, don’t you?” Until you can smell this tomato sauce on my face.” Changmin laugh and wipe the sauce on his face. 

 

 

Kyuhyun widen his eyes when he saw Kibum come behind the tree while holding a camera laughing. He’s been hiding behind the tree to record the incident.Kyuhyun suddenly feel annoyed and angry with the fact that he had been played.

 

“So you’re playing a prank with me huh?” Kyuhyun get up and wipe his tears.

 

 

Changmin and his friend stop laughing and turn to Kyuhyun who has cold look on his face. He’s crying and Changmin know that Kyuhyun angry with him. Changmin facing Kyuhyun trying to give an explaination but Kyuhyun refused to hear it.

 

 

“Kyuhyun listen... I can explain.” Changmin said but Kyuhyun slapped his face.

 

 

“NO!!! I DON’T WANT TO HEAR YOUR EXPLAINATION. HOW COULD YOU PLAY WITH MY HEART. DON’T YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I AM THINKING THAT I MIGHT LOSING YOU FOREVER.” Kyuhyuh yelled.

 

 

Changmin hugged Kyuhyun tightly but Kyuhyun struggle from his hug. But Changmin hug him even tighter.

 

 

“I need to do this so that I can know your feeling. Mianhae....” Changmin said and release the hug as Kyuhyun keep struggling.

 

 

“If this is the way that you think you can get my answer, you’re wrong Jung Changmin. I’M ING HATE YOU RIGHT NOW AND DON’T EVER SEE ME AGAIN. I HATE YOU!”

 

 

Kyuhyun yelled before he run away. Changmin feels regret with his stupid ideas and slowly tears falling down from his cheeks. He never feel hurt like this before. It just hurt so much.

 

Yoosu and Junsu were cuddling on the couch in their house. Junsu head wan on Yoochun shoulder while Yoochun is playing with Junsu ring in his hand and sometimes he will plant a soft kiss on the crown of Junsu.

 

“Honey... do you remember that I promised to you that I will find a maid for you?” Yoochun asked. Junsu looked at his husband.

 

 

“I don’t think it’s necessary. I told you I can handle the chores.” Junsu said.

 

 

“No honey...” Yoochun shook his head.

 

 

“I’ve already found one and he will start working tomorrow. We will see him next morning.” Junsu sighed.

 

 

“Alright... Well, is the maid is a guy or girl?” Junsu asked and glared at Yoochun. Yoochun know the meaning of the glare. His wife is jealous and he takes the chance to tease his lovely wife.

 

“It’s a girl... Young girl. She’s only 20.” Yoochun said and and get a slapped on his arms.

 

“WHAT??? GIRL?? 20 years old?? I don’t want any maid.” Junsu pouting and sulking.

 

 

“What?? Why?” Yoochun asked. He loved to tease his wife.

 

 

“I don’t want. Because they will flirt with you.” Junsu said directly.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter