Sweetest Proposal For You

YOU, ME & US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Junsu agree to get married, Yoochun is planning to make a sweetest proposal to Junsu but he had no idea how to make a simple yet sweet proposal to his fiancé. Then he asking a help from his umma hoping his umma can help him to give an idea how he should propose to Junsu.

 

“Umma...” Yoochun snap out in the kitchen where his umma is three preparing for lunch with their maid.

 

“Oh Yoochun-ah. Why are you here? Shouldn’t you should be in the office?” Hyesung asked.

 

“I don’t feel like going. I’ve already told appa that I’m not feeling well.” Hearing that, Hyesung who cutting the meat, drop the knife and touch Yoochun forehead.

 

“Yah! You’re not having a fever. See you’re not even burning.  You lied to us... Your parents. How could you, Yoochun. Aish...this kid.” Hyesung slap Yoochun on his arm.

 

“Umma.... I have a problem and you need to help me.” Yoochun slightly pouting.

 

“Omo...waegeroyo adeul (what’s happen son). Tell umma...” Hyesung asked in a worry.

 

“I...I want to married Junsu.” The knife in Hyesung hand dropped, and his mouth formed a gap.

 

“Arghhh.... Uri Yoochun-ah (Our Yoochun). Umma so happy, adeul. Finally...Yoochun-ah. Finally..But, why you don’t look happy?” Hyesung asked.

 

“That’s the problem umma... I don’t know how to propose to him and I need your help.” Yoochun sighed.

 

“Arasso...Umma’s here. I’ll help you. But let’s called Jaejoong and Heechul first. They also need to help me.” Hyesung said and dialling Jaejoong’s number. Yoochun just grinned widely.

At Kim’s Modelling Agency, the Kim’s brothers, Jaejoong, Heechul & Junsu are having a photo shoot.

 

“Good job everyone.... Thank you.” The director wrapped up.

 

“Thank you for your work hard...” The beautful brothers bowed and thanked to all the staff and the director.

 

Later, they picked Kyuhyun at his school and having their lunch together. That is their routine. They will fetch Kyuhun and having lunch together because both of their husbands are busy and sometimes will eat with the client. Same goes that day. Nothing change, but maybe sometimes Yunho, Hankyung or Yoochun will ask for a lunch. All of them doesn’t mind as because they understand how busy their lovers are.

 

“Heechul hyung, Jaejong hyung....are you alright? Both of you don’t look so good.” Kyunhyun asked when he noticed how tired his hyung looks.

 

“Really?” Heechul take out a mirror and caress his cheecks. Kyuhyun and Junsu nodded.

 

“This all Yunho fault!! We had 8 rounds last night. So I don’t get enough sleep.” Jaejoong whispered to Heechul.

 

“Hangkyung also did the same.... Those ert brother.” Heechul whispered back to Jaejoong but clear enough for both Junsu and Kyuhyun to hear it.

 

“Ehhhrrmmm...guys watch what you’re saying. Kyuhyun’s here. He’s still a kids.” Junsu said.

 

“Hehe...oh mianhae.” Jaejoong and Heechul said in unison.

 

Suddenly Jaejoong phone ringing. He picked up while saying ‘It’s umma’ to Heechul and his other siblings.

 

“Hello umma....waegerayo?” Jaejoong asked.

 

“........................”

 

“Deh arasso....” Jaejoong nodding his head.

 

“.......................”

 

“Don’t worry. Heechul & I will handle it. Annyeong umma.” He end the conversation.

 

“Palli eat your food. Let’s go shopping.” Jaejoong instructed.

 

Without any asking their finish their food and went to shopping.

Junsu look at Heechul and Jaejoong while slightly pouting. Wonder what’s happening when suddenly he been drag to go shopping with them. At first, he thought that Jaejoong wants to buy some clothes or Heechul wants to buy a new  make or Kyuhyun wants to buy a new games.

 

But he was totally wrong. Yes Jaejoong buy a new clothes and Heechul also bought a new make up but it not for them but it for Junsu. Why they need to buy him such thing even he still have a lots of cloth and make up. Junsu who still thinking what is going on grab Jaejoong hand who busy putting an eyeliner to Junsu.

 

“Mind telling me what’s happening?” Junsu asked. Jaejoong didn’t answer him and just applying the eyeliner.

 

Seeing Jaejoong doesn’t answer his question, Junsu start to feel annoyed and he asked Heechul who engross choosing the suitable shoes for Junsu. He then feel disappointed when he also get no answer from Heechul. Same also when he asking Kyuhyun.

 

“Why you all ignoring me and what the heck I should dress up and wear this make up and everything.” Junsu asked angrily raising his voice and stand up from his seat. He’s totally angry plus annoyed plus sad at the same times.

 

“Stay still you’ll ruin your make up.” Jaejoong said and pull Junsu back to seat.

 

“Shiroo..... I’sm not gonna do this until you tell me what’s happening.” Junsu stomping his feet like make a protest and pout his lips crossed his arms.

 

“Aish....it’s a surprise and you’ll know it later. Stop asking and now wear these shoes and don’t pout your lips like that. You’re not 5 year old kids.”

 

“Jaejoong hyung, Heechul hyung.... Hurry they’re coming.” Kyuhyun shout while looking outside from the window in Junsu room.

 

Junsu who dumbfounded when suddenly Jeajoong and Heechul grab Junsu hand and walk out from his room. He totally shocked when he sees a limousine outside Kim’s mansion. He turn back to see Heechul and Jaejoong but his twins brother just smile and raised their eyebrow.

 

“Have fun tonight.” Jaejoong whispered.

 

“Good luck...” Heechul also said.

 

"Junsu hyung... Fighthing!!" Kyuhyun shouted.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter