It's Not What You Think

YOU, ME & US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Junsu just got back from work and was really tired. He was sitting on the couch resting his tired body.

 

 

 

"Junsu, you're back." Eunhyuk smiled at him cheerfully.

 

 

 

“Oh...Eunhyuk ah.” Junsu quickly open his eyes and stand up. He is still scared with Eunhyuk but Eunhyuk didn’t do anything to him since he starts working.

 

 

 

"Sit down you look tired, I'll go make you some tea." Eunhyuk pushed him to the sofa and turned the TV on for him then went to the kitchen to make the tea. A couple of minutes later Eunhyuk walked over to Donghae holding a cup of tea and passed it to him.

 

 

 

"Thank you." Junsu smiled at him then started sipping his tea slowly.

 

 

 

"I'm so tired." Junsu said aloud as he yawned.

 

 

 

"Go get some sleep, I'll be making lunch for later." Eunhyuk said as he led Junsu to his room.

 

 

 

Junsu changed into his plain loose t-shirt and short pants then lay on his bed and took a nap. After an hour, Junsu woke up and loved the scent he was smelling, he could smell bacon and cheese macaroni, his favourite food. He quickly walked downstairs to find Eunhyuk preparing the plates.

 

 

 

"Looks nice." Junsu said as he sat down and scooped up some of the macaroni and poured it on his plate then started to eat it like he hasn't been eating in days. Eunhyuk was looking at him for a while already and Junsu felt really uncomfortable.

 

 

 

“I cook this because I know you love macaroni cheese so much.” Eunhyuk said. Junsu stop eating and bit his lips.

 

 

 

“You remember my favourite food?” Junsu asked and looked at Eunhyuk who still looking at him. Junsu looked at his plate as he cannot return the gaze.

 

 

“I always remember everything about you. Your favourite color, hobby,anything about you.” Eunhyuk said while staring at Junsu. His eyes never left the cute face in front of him.

 

 

 

"I'll clean the dishes! I haven't cleaned in a long time, it’s always you doing all the house work." Junsu suggested, but the truth was because he wanted Eunhyuk to stop staring at him.

 

 

 

Then Junsu grabbed his and Eunhyuk's plate but suddenly Eunhyuk grab his hand made Junsu flinch and drop the plate he was holding.

 

 

 

“No... I’m maid in this house. This is my job.” Eunhyuk said.

 

 

 

 

“It’s okay. Let me do this.” Junsu take the plate and start washing it.

 

 

 

"You need help?" Eunhyuk asked in a low voice, it was the first time Junsu heard him talk in that tone of voice. This voice he was using scared him.

 

 

 

"No, it’s ok. I'm done already." Junsu said, then got a cloth and wiped the kitchen table.

 

 

 

 Then something happened Junsu would never expect to happen. He could feel Eunhyuk's hand on his bottom and rubbing it slowly. Junsu quickly jerked away from him.

 

 

 

"What are you doing?" Junsu screamed, he was backing away from Eunhyuk. Junsu was slowly walking backwards until a wall stopped him.

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter