Newly Wed

YOU, ME & US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Jung’s Resident has been so busy since a week ago, various preparations had made and beautiful flowers decorated everywhere inside, outside the house, and along the wedding aisle.

 

Soon, everyone gathered at the garden for the wedding ceremony patiently and some of them were whispering while looking at Yoochun, the handsome groom who was standing proudly in his black wedding tuxedo on the altar anxiously waits for the first glimpse of his lovely bride.

 

His blissful smile never fades from his face as this was the happiest day of his life…the day he and Junsu will become one.His hands were trembling and his heart beating so fast…only God knows how nervous he was at that moment.

 

“Here comes the lovely bride.” The priest suddenly announced, everyone immediately stop chattering and turned their heads to see the bride.

 

The music played at a slow tempo as the pretty Junsu strode down the aisle delicately with his white wedding dress and a beautiful bouquet of roses in his hands.

 

The sight was breath taking as everyone amazed by the beauty of Junsu. His flawless skin glowed under the sunlight, his dark silky long hairs waved gently on his shoulders, his sweet cherry lips glossed perfectly with a faint of eyeliner on his lower lids and his delicate slender form seemed had captured everyone hearts especially Yoochun. His jaw dropped with a stunned expression and his hand went to his heart, as he couldn’t believe that this beautiful angel was his Junsu. 

 

Yoochun smiled as he saw Junsu walking shyly towards him. As he reached the end of the lane, he stepped on the altar and stood beside his groom. Yoochun had to fight his urge to pull him into his arms and kiss him senselessly. 

A few minutes later, the ceremony began….

 

“Do you Jung Yoochun take Kim Junsu to be your wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do you two apart?” The priest said, as he looked at Yoochun for his answer.

 

With a smile, Yoochun turned to Junsu, and then their families who was watching them. He murmured softly “I do” while gazing at his bride adoringly.

 

“Now do you Kim Junsu take Jung Yoochun to be your wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do you two apart?" The priest asked again, but this time it was for Junsu.

 

Junsu looked up at Yoochun slowly, who was still staring at him with a loving smile. 

 

“This is it Junsu...this is what you have been wishing for…fig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter