Accidently Confession

YOU, ME & US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junsu and Yoochun finally arrived at Seoul after having their honeymoon.  The car is already waiting for them because their parents know they will come from their honeymoon. They walked over to the car and drove off.

 

“Honey..where are we going?” Junsu asked.

 

“Baby...it is a surprise.” Yoochun smiled to his wife.

 

“You always give me surprise.” Junsu pouted his lips.

 

“Aigoo...you’re so cute. Sleep baby...I know you’re tired. I’ll wake you up when we’ve arrived.”

 

Junsu nodded his head and doze to sleep.

 

“Honey...wake up. We’re here.”  Junsu rubbed his eyes and blink a few times.

 

“We’ve arrived?” Yoochun  nodded and open the door for Junsu.

 

Then he get out of the car and looked in front of him. His jaw drop when he saw a big bungalow in front. He then looked at Yoochun. Yoochun smiled and pull Junsu to their new house.

 

“Yoochun-ah....when did you buy this house?”

 

“Urmm...one day before I propose you. Do you like it?” Yoochun asked.

 

“I like it honey... Thank you.” Junsu kiss Yoochun lips.

 

“Glad that you like it.”

 

Yoochun then held Junsu hand and led him to their room.

 

“This is our room.” Yoochun sit on the big king sized bed in the middle of the room.

 

“Wah...It’s so big and beautiful.”

 

“I also have one more surprise for you.” Junsu widen his eyes. Yoochun took out the car key from his pocket and place it on Junsu palm.

 

“Yoochun-ah....This..”

 

“This is key for your new car.”

 

“Really?? I love you Yoochun-ah.” Junsu hugged Yoochun tightly.

 

“So?? Where is my reward?” Yoochun smile sheepishly and Junsu hit his arm lightly.

 

“What do you want as a reward?” Junsu bit his lower lips.

 

“I want you.....” Yoochun leaned towards Junsu make him fell backwards.

 

He pinned Junsu on the bed and start kissing his wife lips. Junsu wrapped his arm on Yoochun neck. Yoochun Junsu’s  soft lips and he slowly open his lips to let Yoochun slip his tongue inside. After a long and passionate kiss, both  Junsu and Yoochun let go of each other and both gasping for air.

That night, Jung mansion having their dinner for celebrating Jaejoong pregnancy and welcoming the newlywed. All of family is there including Kangin and Leeteuk.

 

“How’s your honeymoon Junsu?” Junjin asked.

 

“Great appa....Yoochun is so sweet to me.” Junsu smile widely. Junjin nodded his head and smiling.

 

“Appa  is so happy for you, Junsu-ah.” Kangin continue.

 

“Jaejoong-ah.... How are you? Is having your morning sickness? Are you craving for anything?” Junjin asked his son in law.

 

“I’m fine appa. I’m having morning sickness every day.”

 

“That’s make me worried till death.” Yunho said.

 

“And I’m craving for many food. Yunnie always bring many kind of food that I’m craving for....” Jaejoong smile to his appa and husband.

 

“And that’s me going crazy....” Yunho rolled his eye and shake his head.

 

“Aigoo....poor my baby. If you craving for anything, just called umma. I’ll make anything for you dear.” Leeteuk said.

 

“Right...right. Umma also will cook for you. Jaejoong-ah, umma make you a chicken soup. Do you want to taste it?” Hyesung said.

 

“Umma also make seaweed soup for you.”

 

“Yah!! He’s not going to eat that.”

 

“What? Why? He's my son. He will listen to me.”

 

“Because this chickens soup is healthier than this seaweed soup.”

 

“No...I’m going to feed this to my baby Jaejoong.”

 

“No.... He will eat mine.”

 

“No mine....” Jaejoong look at Leeteuk and Hyesung. Look at Leeteuk and Hyesung again. Others just chuckled looking at both of them arguing.

 

“Umma!!! I’ll eat both of them ok...” Jaejoong said trying to stop their arguement.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter