Happiness

YOU, ME & US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Hankyung open his eyes and let them adjust to the light in the room. The light was cascading out of the gaps between the blinds. He turned over and wrapped my arm around the body next me. Hankyung laid his hand on top of Heechul’s and interwined their finger. He kissed Heechul’s temple and slowly climbed out of bed. Hankyung didn’t want to wake his wife, Heechul looked so peaceful. He also must be tired crying all night because thinking of his brother. Hankyung went to the kitchen and tried as quietly as he could to make his wife some breakfast.

 

 

 

Hankyung cracked an egg onto the pan and put two slise of bread into the toaster. The egg was done and he buttered the bread and set it out on a plate. Finally he arranges it onto a tray. He picked up the tray and quietly walked over to their room. He gently open opened the door and placed the tray on the end of the bed. Hankyung leant down and kissed Heechul as softly as he could on the lips. Heechul lips broke into a smile and his eyes fluttered open. He flashed Hankyung with those big eyes that melt Hankyung heart all over again.

 

 

 

“Good morning Hannie.” Heechul said in his morning voice, which even ier than his normal voice.

 

 

 

“Good morning baby! I made you breakfast.” Hankyung tell him.

 

 

 

“Wah!! It looks great.” Heechul said with a chuckle.

 

 

 

Hankyung moved the tray while Heechul sat up and fixed the pillow. Hankyung place the tray on his lap and begun to feed Heechul. After done with the breakfast, Hanyung cuddle Heechul again in their bed and start kiss his wife all over his face. When Hanyung lips landed on his soft lips, Heechul feel the urge want to vomit but he ignore it and Hankyung continue kissing his lips.

 

“Heechul ah... I need to tell you something.” Hankyung said after they broke from the kiss.

 

“What is it?” Heechul look at his husband.

 

Hankyung bit his lips feeling guilty to tell his wife that he has to go for a business trips for a week. He doesn’t have a heart to inform it to his wife.

 

“Heechul ah... I have to go to Japan this Friday.”

 

“Japan? Wae?” Heechul ask. He could feel that he eyes getting moist.

 

“It’s because of our new product. It will be launch in Japan and appa want me to go there as a representative for our company.” Hankyung said.

 

“Why must you go there? Why it has to be you?” Heechul broke the hug and Hankyung was surprised when he saw that his wife was crying.

 

“I’m sorry baby but I have to go. Appa have responsible me to go there. As you know, Yoochun can’t go there because he still didn’t show himself at the office. While Yunho, he have to take care of Jaejoong. He’s pregnant and he needs Yunho and I’m the one whose appa trust to go there.”

 

 

 

Hankyung cupped Heechul face and make Heechul looked at him,

 

“Baby, look at me.” Heechul look at Hankyung and he wipes his wife tears using his thumbs.

 

“I’m promise you it won’t take long ok. Please understand me.” Heechul nodded his head.

 

“I’m sorry Hannie. I’m just being too emotional lately. I also don’t know why I become like this.” He rests his head on Hankyung chest.

 

He’s been too emotional lately. He also didn’t know why he can break down so easily. He’s not the person who easy to cry but this few weeks he feel really sick and tired. His emotional is also unstable.

 

“It’s ok. I promise you, when I’m in Japan I’ll always make video call with you so that you can see my handsome face everyday ok? Satisfy now my princess?” Heechul chuckled and hit Hankyung arms gently.

 

He leans down again to capture his wife precious lips while closing his eyes. Heechul also slowly closed his eyes but before Hankyung lips land on his, Heechul feel nausea and he can’t stand with it. He cupped his face and rush to the bedroom.

 

Hankyung open his eyes when he can’t feel his wife soft lips on his. He then hears vomit sound from the bathroom. Heechul throw up the content of his stomach and slump back against the wall.

 

 

“Are you fine Heechul ah? I’m worried about you.” Heechul nodded weakly and press his stomach.

 

“I’m fine... Don’t worr... Urghhh.” Heechul vomit again but there’s nothing come out.

 

“You sure you’re fine baby?” Heechul can hear Hankyung voice was trembling.

 

Heechul feel relax as Hankyung was rubbing his back trying to sooth the pain. He lean on Hankyung chest and he carefully lift his wife to the bed.

 

“Let’s go to the hospital uh?” It bothered Hankyung a lot to see Heechul is sick.

 

“No... I’m fine. I just feel a little sick. That’s all.” Heechul closed his his eyes trying to relax himself.

 

“I think I should cancel the trip.” Hankyung settle down besides Heechul.

 

“No... You should go. It was important matter. You should go. You can’t disappoint appa. Don’t worry about me. I’ll be fine ok.” Heechul smiled and the later hug his wife.

 

 

Yoochun look at his reflection in the mirror. He looks terrible and beard start to form on his face covering his handsome face. It’s already a week since Junsu left him and his life becomes dark since then. He misses his wife so much but he cannot confront with his wife at the time being. His mind was blank as he didn’t know what to do.

 

‘YOU’RE THE ONE WHO DIDN’T DESERVE JUNSU AS YOUR WIFE.’

 

‘Eventhough you’re my brother, I will still not to forgive you if didn’t bring Junsu back.’

 

Those words keep replying on his head. He closed his eyes and shook his head trying to erase it.

 

‘What you’ve done is wrong. I hope you will fine the way to solves it.’

 

Suddenly he remembered what Hankyung said.

 

“What Hankyung hyung said was true. I’ve done a mistake. I shouldn’t do that to Junsu. He’s my wife and I love him so much.” He looked again at the mirror.

 

“Right! I need to fine a way to solves it. I need to bring back Junsu. I cannot let my marriage came to the end. I must bring him back and apologize to him. I will keep apologize until he will forgive me. I’m willing to beg on him until he forgives me.” Yoochun was determine. Determine to bring back his wife.

 

Junsu hasn’t eating, and it has been a weeks and it starting to worry Leeteuk. His son locks himself without having any of food and crying all night long.

 

Every day Leeteuk will leave some food outside of Junsu’s door hoping that Junsu will eat it when he’s hungry.

 

Leeteuk could tell that Junsu didn’t eat the food because the food was in the same spot he brought it to him yesterday and like the day before.

 

“Junsu ah... Please open the door sweetheart. You need to eat. Umma cook your favourite food. Open the door honey.” Leeteuk plead while looking at the tray of food.

 

“Honey please eat something, your body needs it.” Leeteuk plead again.

 

“I’m not hungry umma. Just take the food away.” Junsu suddenly speak. He sounds so weak.

 

“Umma will leave the food here. Eat it when you’re hungry uh.” Leeteuk put the tray on the floor hoping Junsu will eat it but he knows that his son is stubborn and he is rather starving until Yoochun forgives him. Junsu won’t open the door and he walk downstairs.

 

“How is he?” Is he eating?” Kangin asked and Leeteuk shook his head and he finally burst into tears.

 

“This is bad.” He hugs his wife who crying hard.

 

Suddenly the bell rang. Kangin open the door and Yoochun was standing there with sad look on his face. Leeteuk run to the door and start shouting at Yoochun. How dare he show his face again after what he had done.

 

 

 

“Why you come here? I don’t want to see your face. Because of you my Junsu is suffering. He locked himself and didn’t eat his food. He’s crying over and over again and keeps calling your name. But you... but you just don’t care about him anymore. GO AWAY!!” Leeteuk said while hit Yoochun chest repeatly.

 

“Yeobo calm down. He’s here now. I’m sure he comes to bring Junsu back. He's Junsu's husband. He has the right to bring Junsu back.” Kangin hug Leeteuk from the back to stop him from continuing hitting Yoochun.

 

“NO!!!  He can’t have my Junsu. After what he had done there is no way I will give Junsu to him. NEVER!! I’ll not allow him. And what are talking about right? He has no right towards Junsu anymore after he chases him out from their house.” Leeteuk shout.

 

 

 

“Whatever it is. I'll still let him in. They need to solves their problems by their own.”Kangin said.

Yoochun feel guilty. He shouldnt’ let this to happen. He’s feeling so stupid with his action. He is crying with the fact that Junsu was suffering because of him. He’s even locked himself and not eating for a week. Yoochun regret with what he had done.

 

“Appa please. I’m begging you. I need to see Junsu. I know I was wrong. I’m so stupid to chase him out of the house. That’s why I come here to seek for apologize. I need him and I believe Junsu needs me too. We need each other appa. Please let me see him. I can't live without him and I'm sure he also feel the same.” Yoochun beg.

 

Kanging nodded and let Yoochun in. Leeteuk was calm but he was still crying. They went upstairs to Junsu’s  room.

 

“Junsu ah... open the door. Yoochun is here.” Kangin knock the door. No answer. Yoochun patted Kangin shoulder.

 

“I’ll do it.” Kangin nodded and give his way to Yoochun. Yoochun knock the door.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter