Leaving

YOU, ME & US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junsu packed his belongings while tears keep streaming down his face. He cannot believe that Yoochun will chase him out of their house. He decided to stay at his parent’s place while Yoochun still need some times to think about their relationship again. Junsu look at their wedding photo at the side tables. Tears keep flowing from his eyes as he saw their wedding picture. How sweet Yoochun was in the picture, the sweet kiss that they shared together. Junsu bring the picture with him and headed to his parent’s mansion.

 

 

Junsu rang the bell of their mansion and Leeteuk open the door. He was shocked seeing his son with the huge luggage and crying. Junsu hug his umma and begin to crying even harder.

 

 

“Umma....” Leeteuk was alarmed and hug his son.

 

 

 

“Omo Junsu ah...Waegurae? Why are you crying? What happen? Where’s Yoochun?”

 

 

 

Leeteuk keep asking the question and look around to find Yoochun. He was shocked seeing Junsu crying with the luggage besides him seems likes his son was run away from his house.

 

 

 

“Yeobo, who’s that?” Suddenly Kangin approached them.

 

 

 

“Oh Junsu ah waegurae?” Same question asked by Kangin.

 

“Appa...” Junsu said weakly and looked at Kangin.

 

“Junsu ah come in first. It’s cold outside.” Kangin said.

 

Leeteuk bring Junsu inside and they sat at the couch on the living room.

 

“Junsu ah... Tell umma what happen? Did you run away from your house? Did you two have a fight” Leeteuk keep hugging his son as he know his son need his comfort.

 

 

“Umma mianhae for bothering you. I just don’t know where to go.” Junsu said.

 

“Aniyo Junsu ah this is your house too. Now tell umma and appa what going on?” Leeteuk persuade.

 

“Yoochun...Yoochun...he chased me out of the house.” Junsu cried.

 

“BWOOH?? He what? Why he did that?” Kangin shook his head.

 

 

Junsu begin to explain everything to his parents. His parents need to know the real situation. He really need his parents comfort now.

 

“OMO pity my son....That Yoochun!! We need to teach him a lesson.” Leeteuk sounds angry.

 

“Umma don’t do anything to Yoochunie. He’s not the one to be blame of.” Leetuk sigh and caress Junsu hair lovingly.

 

His son is really nice. Still care and think about his husband.

 

“Junsu ah... Go to your room and calm yourself ok? Appa know you’re tired. Go now. Think it wisely son, Yoochun still loves you. He just needs some times to calm down. Don’t worry too much.”

 

Junsu nodded and go to his bedroom try to relax. While his parents let out heavy sigh thinking about their son problems.

 

“Yeobo ah... Pity our Junsu. Why Yoochun have to do that? Doesn’t he know how much Junsu loves him? Junsu can’t live without him.” Cried Leeteuk and Kanging hug his wife.

 

“There’s nothing we can do Leeteuk ah. I know Yoochun really love Junsu. Same like Junsu, they both can’t live without each other. What we can do now is to pray and give them some space to think about it again. They are big enough to solve their problem. I’m sure they will be fine. Believe me.” Kangin said and Leeteuk can only shook his head and hoping that everything will be just fine. 

 

 

 

The board of director, share holders and the Jung’s siblings, gathered at the meeting room that morning  because there will be held and annual grand meeting for Jung’s Corp. The meeting will be held to present about the profit they gain and also any further plan to increase their product in the market. It was an important meeting and all of the board of the director need to be there to present their report.

 

 

 

Yoochun as a Financial Director need to be at the meeting but he’s not there. The meeting will start to in a few moments but Yoochun still didn’t show him self. Yunho, Hankyung and most of all Junjin begun to worried as Yoochun need to present about the company financial report.

 

“Where’s Yoochun? Why he didn’t come yet? Did he know we have an important meeting today?” Junjin asked Yunho.

 

He was angry and anxious why his son didn’t attent the meeting. Yoochun never absent from the meeting before.

 

“I’ve already inform him about the meeting yesterday and he also had done all the presentation and the report. I don’t know why he didn’t show up. I’ve already called his handphone and house but no one answer it.” Yunho looked at Junjin and Hankyung.

 

“Aishhh... the meeting will be held in no time. Who supposed to present it if Yoochun were not there?” Junjin looked piss off.

 

“Don’t worry appa. I will present the report. I’ve the softcopy with me.” Hankyung said and Junjin nodded his head in relief.

 

The meeting went well and Hankyung manage to present the report successfully.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter