What happen?

YOU, ME & US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“WHAAAAAAAAATTTTTT????” Kyuhyun shout as he doesn’t believe what he had heard form Changmin. He just confessed to him, by that way.

 

 

Changmin brake the car automatically when he heard Kyuhyun shout. They already arrived in front of Kim’s Mansion.

 

 

“Yah!! Don’t shout like that. You startled me.”  

 

 

Changmin held his chest. He can feel that his heart beat faster not because of Kyuhyun shout but because he suddenly confess to Kyuhyun. He can feel that Kyuhyun also beating so hard inside his heart. Kyuhyun eyes didn’t blink and he keeps looking at his feet.

 

 

“Changmin-ah....”

 

 

Kyuhyun called and looked at Changmin and blink his eyes a few times.

 

 

“Deh...” Changmin answered.

 

 

“Did you just confess to me?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

 

“Well..... I...” Before Changmin continue, Kyuhyun yelled at him.

 

 

“JUST SAY YES OR NO!!” Kyuhyun yelled.

 

 

“YESS....” Changmin looked back at Kyuhyun and Kyuhyun replied him with a yelled.

 

 

“ARE YOU CRAZY??” Kyuhyun yelled.

 

 

“WHAT?? YAH KYUHYUN-AH!!! YES.... I’m crazy. I’m crazy that I fall in love with you. I’m crazy that I will always think about you. I’m crazy when Sungmin hyung treat you like that. And I’m crazy if I’m not telling you the truth about my feeling. The more I hold it, the more my heart is in pain. I really love you....Kyuhyun-ah.”

 

 

Changmin lean forward and he can see that Kyuhyun face red like a tomato. He cupped Kyuhyun face and ready to kiss him but Kyuhyun pushed him away.

 

 

“I....I... I need a time to think about it.” Kyuhyun get out of the car and rushed to his house.

 

 

Changmin smirked and pulled back his hair.

 

 

“Just take your time as much as you want Kyuhyun-ah. I’ll be waiting.”

 

 

Changmin shouted from his car.

 

Kyuhyun rushed to his room and walked past his parents. He didn’t even greet his umma and appa. He slammed the door hard. Leeteuk and Kangin looked each other and and they rushed to Kyuhyun room.

 

 

Kyuhyun throw his body on the bed and buried his face on the pillow. Leeteuk who was worried about Kyuhyun come to his son room followed by Kangin. Leeteuk sat at the bed and caress Kyuhyun hair. Kyuhyun slowly lift up his face and tears already rolled on his cheeks.

 

 

“OMO Kyuhyun-ah....why are you crying baby? What happened to you?” Leeteuk wipe Kyuhyun tears using his thumbs.

 

 

“Umma....He...he....” Kyuhyun crying harder.

 

 

“He?? Who Kyuhyun ah? Tell appa. Tell appa who that bastard that made my beautiful son to cry.” Kangin fist his hand. Leeteuk looked at him and shook his head. He continues patted his son head.

 

“Tell umma...umma here.” Leeteuk hug his beloved son and caress his back as to comfort his baby.

 

“Umma...Changmin...he...he...” Kyuhyun hiccupped because he’s crying so hard.

 

 

“What he had done to you Kyuhyun ah? Tell appa.” Kangin pull Kyuhyun to his embraced.

 

 

“He...he just confessed to me. HUHUHU....What should I do, Umma, Appa.” Kyuhyun buried his face on his appa chest.

 

 

Leeteuk sighed heavily while Kangin slap his forehead and giggled. He’s son is really cute.

 

 

“YAH KYUHYUN AH....You made umma worried.” Leeteuk slightly hit Kyuhyun arm.

 

 

“Umma....Appa looked at umma.” Kyuhyun whined and pouted. Kangin shake his head and laughed at adorable sight in front of him.

 

 

“Tell me the truth, do I look ugly?” Jaejoong asked as he looked into the full-body mirror they have in their room.

 

 

Jaejoong has been very sensitive these past few months. Well, what do you expect right? He’s pregnant with their first baby and he still can’t cope with the sudden changes with his body, which is also accompanied by drastic mood swings and midnight cravings.

 

 

Yunho approached Jaejoong, hugging his wife from behind. He lifted his shirt up, touching the small bump on Jaejoong’s stomach.

 

“You will always be the most pretty guy I have ever seen.”

 

 

Yunho can’t help but smile as his hands left Jaejoong’s stomach and moved on to his wife luscious hair, twirling it with his fingers.

 

 

“You’re lying to me. I have dark circles under my eyes because of my constant visit to the kitchen for midnight snacks and I’m getting fat.”

 

 

Jaejoong whined holding a roll of fat on his side with his fingers.

 

“Of course, it’s just because you’re pregnant alright?” Yunho reassured Jaejoong, searching for the younger’s hands and entwining his fingers with his.

 


“What if you see some hot girls walking down the street and they approach you? Won’t you even get tempted?” Jaejoong looked straight at Yunho’s eyes.
 


“Why would I? I have the hottest wife ever waiting for me at home, right?” Yunho returned Jaejoong’s gaze, smiling.
 


“What if I don’t get back to my fit body after giving birth?”
 


“I seriously think I’d enjoy that one. You will have love handles.” Yunho smiled widely, kissing Jaejoong’s cheek, but Jaejoong still had that pout on his lips, though he seems to be lightening up a little.
 


“I love you. Even if you wake me up in the middle of the night asking me to look for something practically impossible to find at midnight. Even if I wake up to the sound of you puking your guts out in the toilet. Even if you have constant mood swings and sensitivity. I will never cease to love you alright? Remember that.”

 

Yunho hugged Jaejoong even tighter, burying his head on Jaejoong’s neck. He wants to stay there forever, filling his nose with Jaejoong’s scent and just being safe with the only man he loves and will forever love. He was enjoying his position when he heard a sob. He immediately lifted his face up and looked at Jaejoong with utter confusion.
 


“Oh my God Yunho. I’m so sorry. God! Why am I even crying?!” Jaejoong said in between sobs, fresh tears trailing on his cheeks.

 

 

Yunho was alarmed and he thought he might have done something wrong.

 

 

“So.....” He was about to apologize for whatever he did when Jaejoong stopped him mid-sentence.

 

 

“No. No. I’m just getting emotional. It must be the hormones kicking in.” Jaejoong reassured his husband.

 

 

He automatically wiped the tears away from Jaejoong’s face, tracing his features in awe and adoration. As his fingers touched Jaejoong’s cheek, the wife smiled, revealing one of his favorite features. 

 


“I will love you even when you already have grey hairs and wrinkles. I’ll dance with you even when I already have arthritis and rheumatism. I’ll cook for you, though I might burn the house down.”

 

 

Jaejoong chuckled at the thought of Yunho burning the house down preparing a fancy dinner for him.

 

 

“We will be the craziest and coolest couple on the earth. I promise you. I will always love you, even if you always puked up on me, you naughty.” Both of them laughed at the remark, sailing away in a far off place, imagining their lifetime together.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter