You Don't Want Our Baby

YOU, ME & US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yunho was sleeping when suddenly he heard a strange noise coming from the bathroom. He looked beside and saw that Jae wasn’t there!

 

‘Oh ! Is he ok?’ Yunho thought and jumped out of the bed running like crazy to the bathroom worried that Jaejoong was hurt. I hit my head on the door when I arrived because it was locked.

 

‘What? The door is locked? But why? He has never locked the door before, why now? What happened to him, is he ok.’ I thought and knocked the door hard because I was scared, did anything happened to my Jae.

 

“JAE! ARE YOU OK?” Yunho screamed but no answer.

    

“JAE!!! ARE YOU OK? DON’T MAKE ME BRAKE THE DOOR!” He screamed once again.
 

“I-I’m ok baby don’t worry…Just a bit sick!” Jaejoong replied.

 

“What? Are you sure? Please open the door baby! You are scaring me so much when you are behaving like that, please open the door!” He said trying to hold his tears.

 

Yunho was so afraid because he knew that something was wrong since Yoochun & Junsu wedding.

 

“I am ok please don’t be like that, I just feel like vomiting don’t worry.”

 

“Ok if it’s only that, then open the door boo!”

 

Yunho was so scared and his body trembling. Suddenly the door opened, Yunho immediately walked in and saw Jae kneeling in front of the basin. His face was so pale like a ghost. Yunho went beside him and took his hair off from his face to see his eyes. Yunho carried Jaejoong bridal style to their bed.

 

“Are-Are you ok Jae?” He said with teary eyes.

 

“Not something to worry about! Please don’t cry I am ok now, just a bit dazed.”

 

“Are you sure? You don’t look well! Yesterday, you almost faint and you said you’re ok. Seriously Jae, you need to go to the hospital.”

 

“No,Yuhno I am ok! I told you it was just a nausea.”

 

“Jae… We must go to a hospital immediately! I can’t just stand here and watch you like this.” He said and a tear fell from his right eye and wet his cheek.

 

“Y-Yuhno! Baby I am fine. I don’t need a doctor!”

 

“ YES YOU DO JAE! WHY CAN’T YOU SEE THAT YOU ARE SICK? Yuhno shouted.

 

Jaejoong shocked when Yunho raised his voice. Then he just followed his husband instruction as he doesn’t have enough energy to fight back.

 

“I’ll go with Heechul after this.You can go to work. Don't worry about me.” Jaejoong smile weakly to his husband.

 

“Great...I’ll called Heechul to confirm it.”

Jaejoong and Heechul spending their happy time together. Since Junsu and Yoochun left for their honeymoon, and Kyuhyun had extra classes. The twins having a photo shoot as usual and having their lunch together.

 

After having their lunch, Heechul promised to accompany Jaejoong to go to the hospital. But before they come to the hospital, Jaejoong was faint.

 

When Jaejoong woke up he was lying on a small bed. He was in a white room which was full of machines. Jaejoond could see Yuhno supporting his head on Jaejoong’s hand, sleeping and his face was so sad that he could understand that something was wrong. Jaejoong didn’t want to wake him up but he need answers.

 

The last thing he remember that he and Heechul are going to have a lunch and go to the hospital but suddenly he feel dizzy. The last thing he saw was Heechul coming to him with a scared expression. He don’t remember anything else because he fainted.

 

“Yuhno?” Jaejoong said in a low voice pushing his hand gently to wake him up. He immediately woke up and stoond up from the chair that he was sitting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter