COMEBACK

YOU, ME & US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hankyung and Yunho arrived at the hospital. They saw Jaejoong in front of Heechul room and crying. Both of them approach him and Yunho hug his wife to calm him.

 

 

“Jaejoong... what happen to Heechul?” Hankyung asked.

 

 

“Heechul...he..he is sick.” Jaejoong crying harder.

 

 

“What do you mean? Explain to me. I can’t understand you.” Hankyung said.

 

 

“I don’t know...when I come to your house I saw Heechul was in pain and he clutch his stomach. Before I could do anything he faint and I bring him to the hospital.” Jaejoong explained.

 

 

Hanyung suddenly remember that Heechul always had a stomach ache and he looks so pale a few weeks ago. That makes Hankyung worried so much.

 

 

“You should go and see him.” Yunho said.

 

 

Hankyung nodded and go to see Heechul.

 

 

“Yunnie...I’m scared.” Jaejoong sobs in while Yunho still embrace him.

 

 

“Don’t scared. I’m here baby.” Yunho said and kiss Jaejoong hand.

 

 

Hankyung open the door slowly and he saw Heechul sleep soundly. He come near and takes a sit besides Heechul bed. He holds both of Heechul hand and kiss it lovingly. His hand is cold. Hankyung caress his wife’s cheeks. Heechul looks so pale and then suddenly he open his eyes.

 

 

“Hannie...” Heechul smiled.

 

 

“Yah... you make me worried you know.”Hankyung cried.

 

 

Heechul chuckled and wipe Hankyung tears.

 

 

“Pabo Hannie. I’m fine.” Heechul giggled and suddenly the door open and Siwon come and bring the medical report with him. They greet him and Hankyung start to ask Siwon about his wife condition.

 

 

“How’s he? He’s fine right? Nothing’s wrong with him right? Why is he faint?”

 

 

Hankyung question makes Siwon dizzy for a while and Siwon glared to Heechul. Heechul shook his head telling him not to tell Hankyung about his condition. Siwon understand it and let out a heavy sighed. He looked back to Hankyung who still waiting the answer.

 

 

“He’s fine it just he is tired and need more rest. Nothing serious bro. Don’t worry.” Siwon patted Hankyung shoulder.

 

 

Hankyung raised his eyebrow. He is not satisfied with Siwon answer, it seems like Siwon is hiding something from him.

 

 

“Really? How about his stomach ache? He’s already suffering for more than a week. Can you explain it to me?” Hankyung asked sternly. Siwon smiled and continue.

 

 

“It is just gastric. Don’t worry. He’s fine.” Siwon make a leave as he need to treat another patient.

 

 

Hankyung sit on Heechul bed and hug him.

 

 

“See what I’ve told you. I’m fine. Believe me now?” Heechul smiled and peck Hankyung lips.

 

 

“I believe you. It just I’m so worry about you baby.” Hankyung kiss him back.

 

 

Hankyung lie besides him and put Heechul head on his chest. He patted Heechul until his wife fall asleep and second later he fall asleep too.
 


 

Junsu was shocked when he saw Eunhyuk in front of his house. He was trying to forget Eunhyuk, his lover when he was in university until he meet with Yoochun and married with him. They are very lovely couple but Junsu find out that Eunhyuk cheat on him and he decided to leave Eunhyuk. He never meets Eunhyuk after they broke up because Junsu moved to another university. But suddenly, Eunhyuk appear in front of him after 5 years.

 

 

“EUNHYUK??” Junsu froze in his position.

 

 

“Hey Junsu... Long time no see. You’re still cute. Just like before.” Eunhyuk smirk and try kiss Junsu but Junsu fast enough stop him.

 

 

“What are you doing here?” Junsu asked annoyingly.

 

 

Just then Yoochun called Junsu and come to him.

 

 

“Honey...he’s here?” Yoochun asked and wrap his arm Junsu waist.

 

 

“Oh...Annyeong. I’m Eunhyuk. Your new maid.” Eunhyuk greet Yoochun.

 

 

“Annyeong. Come inside. Let me show you around.” Yoochun said.

 

 

Eunhyuk followed Yoochun inside the house. Yoochun show Eunhyuk the entire house and tell him the chores. Then they headed to the kitchen. Yoochun asked Eunhyuk to have a breakfast with them since it was his first time in their house.

 

 

“Honey I need to go now. Take care. Ask Eunhyuk if you need anything ok?” Yoochun said and kiss Junsu cheek softly and leave.

 

 

Eunhyuk smirk and bite his bread. Junsu noticed Eunhyuk keep staring at him when he was eating. He feels uncomfortable and quickly gets up to wash his dish. Eunhyuk also get up and grab his hand.

 

 

“Yah what are you doing?” Junsu yank his hand.

 

 

“Don’t you miss me, baby?” Eunhyuk hug Junsu from behind and whispered to his ear.

 

 

“What are you trying to do? Let me go.” Junsu pushed Eunhyuk and walked away.

 

 

“Kim Junsu... do you want me to tell your husband about our relationship?” Eunhyuk threaten and Junsu stop and turn to face Eunhyuk.

 

 

“Don’t you dare.” Junsu grab Eunhyuk by his collar.

 

 

“Awwww you’re so brave baby. Just like before.” Eunhyuk smirked and hold both of Junsu hand. He’s trying to kiss Junsu lips but Junsu avoids it.

 

 

“Please Eunhyuk ah. Don’t do this to me. I’m married. I love my husband so much.” Junsu cried.

 

 

“Then what about me? I love you also Junsu ah. But you leave me.” Eunhyuk said.

 

 

“NO!! You cheat on me. That’s why I leave you. I HATE YOU. YOU JERK!!” Junsu yelled out.

 

 

“It’s not what you think Junsu ah.” Eunhyuk said.

 

 

“IT’S NOT WHAT I THINK? I SAW YOU KISS HER. ISN’T THAT CLEAR ENOUGH THAT YOU CHEAT ON ME?” Junsu cried.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter