Sweet Time

YOU, ME & US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After the ceremony, the guest already headed home. But for Kyuhyun & Changmin they already in their own world. Playing Starcraft in Changmin’s room. While the rest of their family members still in the living hall. You know how exited Kyuhyun when it comes to Starcraft.

 

“Yeay.... I win!!” Kyuhyun jumping excitedly like 5 years old kid.

 

“Arasso...arasso. You win. I just give you a chance, you know?” Changmin said so that it look likes he purposely lose to Kyuhyun.

 

“Cish... Whatever! Arghh...I’m tired.” Kyuhyun stretch his body and lay on Changmin bed,close his eyes. Changmin then lay next to Kyuhyun.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah....” Changmin called.

 

“Hurmmm....” Kyuhyun just hummed, eye still closed.

 

“Do you.....” Changmin was cut, when his umma suddenly shout.

 

“Changmin-ah... Kyuhyun-ah. Come downstairs. Your parents wants to go home now.” Kyuhyun then jump from the bed same goes to Changmin.

 

“Aigoo... I forgot about them. Changmin-ah. I need to go. Annyeong.” Kyuhyun get out from the room and then he turns to Changmin.

 

“What do you want to say to me just now?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

“Aniyo....nothing important. I already forgot what I want to say.” Changmin faked a smile and scratch his hair.

 

“Really?? Then, see you tomorrow.” Kyuhyun close the door.

 

“Aishhh umma!! Why do you need to disturb us.” Changmin let out a heavy sigh and jump to sleep.

Kangin & Leeteuk ready to go home with their sons and their bid goodbye to Junjin and Hyesung. Yoochun seems didn’t want to let go of Junsu. He keep holding his hand and ask him to stay.

 

“Do you need to go honey?” Yoochun ask while slightly pouting. Seeing the cute face of Yoochun, Junsu can’t help but to laugh at his fiance.

 

“What’s with that face.... Stop pouting. You’re ugly.”

 

“I’m serious here...Stay with me tonight. Jebal!!” Yoochun whine while swinging Junsu hand.

 

“Yah Jung Yoochun. Behave yourself. Umma appa will not allowed it unless......” Junsu stop and his cheeks turn slightly pink.

 

“Unless what ???” Yoochun grin and raise his eyebrow because he already know what Junsu want to say.

 

“Unless...we..urrr...we’re...ma..married?” Junsu stuttered. His eyes look down because he really cannot face Yoochun at that time. He’s totally embarrassed.

 

“Really? You want us to get married?”Yoouchun ask unbelieveable and Junsu just nodded a little.

 

“Oh Junsu-ah....after 3 years you already agreed huh.I’m soooo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter