I'm With You

YOU, ME & US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been a week that Jaejoong was admitted to the hospital. By that time, Yunho was never failing to be by his beloved wife side. He knows that Jaejoong still feel miserable and sad towards the lost of their baby and he know that his wife need his attention the most. Today was the day that Jaejoong will be discharge and Hyunjoong and Ara play a visit to their bestfriend. They were chatting happily and Yunho suddenly asked Hyunjoong to talk with him outside personally.

 

“Boo… I have something to discuss with Hyunjoong. You wait here for a while.” Yunho said and Jaejoong give permission.

 

Yunho and Hyunjoong walked to the café and Yunho bought a coffee and they settle themselves at the nearest table.

 

“Thank you Hyunjoong ah.” Yunho said while taking a sip of his coffee.

 

Hyunjoong looked at him confusedly.

 

“Why?” Hyunjoong asked looking at Yunho while the latter hung his head low.

 

“Because you were there at that time. I don’t know what would’ve happen to him if you’re not there. Thank you. Thank you so much.” Yunho said.

 

Hyunjoong can sense that Yunho was trying to hold back his tear as he can hear that Yunho voice is trembeling. Hyunjoong can only let out a heavy sigh as he can understand how hard to lost something valuable in our life. Hyunjoong patted his back trying to console the crying man but Yunho was crying even harder.

 

“You know what?” Yunho asked and this time he had stop crying and looks at Hyunjoong.

 

Hyunjoong raised his eyebrow and Yunho continue.

 

“I’ve never like Jaejoong to spend time with you. I’ll feel angry, jealous and annoyed everytime he’s with you. I’ve feel that you will take him from me one day because I know you still love him and you will never forget him because he’s you first love. Am I right?”

 

“You’re right.I really love him. Love him so much but I can never have his or even own his love.” Hyunjoong sigh and looks at Yunho.

 

“Because his heart is belong to you and there is no one can replace you in his heart. He loves you so much and I realised that his loves toward you is so pure and you also love him with all your heart.” Hyunjoong continued.

 

“I’m sorry for thinking such thing.” Yunho said.

 

“It’s ok... I understand. I’ll also do the same thing if I were you.But there’s one thing I want you to do for me.” Yunho nodded.

 

“I want you to be always being there for Jaejoong. He needs you so much. Please, can you do that for me?” Hyunjoong said with pleading tone.

 

“I will. I’m promise you. I will never leave him alone.” Yunho once again crying.

 

“Hey, you shouldn’t cry ok? Man shouldn’t cry you know.” Hyunjoong chuckled and Yunho smiled.

 

“There you are. You cannot be sad in front of Jaejoong he also will be sad if he saw you’re crying. Enough ok. Besides, you’re ugly when you’re crying.” Hyunjoong laughed and Yunho also couldn’t help but to laugh and wipe his tears.

 

“I think we should go now.” Yunho said and they headed back to Jaejoong room.

 When they arrive at Jaejoong room, they meet with Siwon outside.

 

“He’s ready to go back.” Siwon said and Yunho nodded his head.

 

Yunho ready to open the door but he heard the converstion between Jaejoong Ara. He let the door open a bit so that he can hear what the conversation is all about. Siwon and Hyunjoong can also hear and they looked at each other and remain silent.

 

“I’m such a bad umma…” Jaejoong mumble and his big doe eyes started to from a crystal liquid.

 

“If I’m more careful….my baby…my baby. She wouldn’t… die.”

 

Jaejoong can’t hold his tears anymore and he’s crying hard. He’s trying hard not cry and be strong in front of Yunho but the fact is, he’s too weak to control his emotion. He releases his cry when Yunho is not around him and still blaming himself for his baby’s death. He doesn’t want to see Yunho sad and crying because of him.

 

Seeing how fragile his friend is, Ara pulled Jaejoong into a hug while he also crying feeling the pain that his bestfriend suffering.

 

“Be strong Jae and you're not a bad umma.” Ara said while caresses Jaejoong’s head.

 

“I’ve try… but I can’t. I can’t… My baby.” Jaejoong still crying.

 

“Jae, you need to be stong for us. The people who loves you. For Yunho. He needs his wife back. He needs his old Jaejoong. The Jaejoong with beautiful smile, the happy Jaejoong. Just give us the old Jaejoong. Please Jae… Give us the old Jaejoong.”

 

Ara was begging and Jaejoong release himself from the hug and he see his bestfriend was crying.His guilty is overwhelmed him. Ara is right, he should be strong. He cannot let everyone becomes sad because of him and he can’t bear to see those people that he loves shed a tears because of him.

 

“I’m sorry Ara… I should be strong. I will not cry anymore. Please don’t cry.” Jaejoong wipes Ara tears using his thumbs and she smile a little.

 

“You should wipes your own tears, You pabo!!” Ara said and wipes Jaejoong tears.

 

“You cannot let Yunho see you like this. Now smile.” Jaejoong smile a little and hug Ara tightly.

 

“Thank you Ara…” Jaejoong said.

 

“Don’t be silly. I’m your friend remember. A bestfriend will be by his friend side no matter what happen. Got that?” Ara said while tightens her hug with Jaejoong.

 

Yunho heard it all and he’s also crying. Siwon and Hyunjoong also crying. Siwon come closer and patted Yunho back. He quickly wipes away those tears and looked at Siwon.

 

“Be with him no matter what.” Siwon said and open the door.

 

Soon after, Hyunjoong enter followed by Yunho.He sat outside for awhile as he needs to gain his own composure. He headed towards Jaejoong and plant a soft kiss on his wife forehead.

 

“How are you feeling now Jae?” Siwon asked.

 

“Good.” Jaejoong answered shortly.

 

“Great. You can be discharge now but remember to take care of your health. Eat plenty of food because your body is still weak. Remember that ok?” Siwon advised.

 

Jaejoong answered with a simple nodded and Siwon permitted himself. Hyunjoong and Ara also bid goodbye and leaving the couple alone. There was an awkward silent between them.

 

“Ready to leave?” Yunho finally asked to broke the silent and Jaejoong just nodded his head.

 

Yunho help Jaejoong to pack his clothes and help him to walks to their car. In the car, there was again silence filled them. Jaejoong keep looking outside while yunho was driving and keep looking at his wife.

 

“Yunnie, can we go to umma place?” Jaejoong finally said.

 

Yunho hesitated and nodded his head weakly and turn his steering wheel to Leeteuk’s mansion. They arrived at Leeteuk mansion and Leeteuk greet them. They went to Jaejoong’s bedroom and he asked Yunho to put the bag on the bed.

 

“I want to stay here for the time being. Can I?” Jaejoong asked a permission.

 

“Boo…” Yunho move closer to his wife and pull him into his embrace.

 

“Please Yunnie. I need times.” Jaejoong plead trying to hold back his tears.

 

“Take as much times that you need Boo. I allowed you but please let me stay here with you.”

 

“No Yun… I want to be alone. Please understand.” Yunho sigh and looked at his wife.

 

“Alright… but I’ll pay a visit after I’ve finish my work.” Yunho said.

 

“You may do so.” Jaejoong smile and Yunho can’t hide the urge to pinch his wife nose.

 

“I’m gonna miss you.” Yunho hugged Jaejoong again.

 

They hug for a long time as Yunho seems can’t afford himselves to release from the hug. They stare at each other and Yunho slowly lean forwand to capture his wife lips. They were kissing and Yunho finally let go off his wife alone in his room. Jaejoong needs time to heal from the pain and he also needs times for both him and Jaejoong to return back as usual. He knows since the incident, he not only lost his baby but his wife. Jaejoong might be the same outside, but inside he’s suffering. If this short break will bring back his old Jaejoong, he’s willing to be apart from Jaejoong for a while as long as he will get back his old Jaejoong.

 

“Don’t worry Yun. Umma will take care of him.”

 

Leeteuk patted his son in law shoulder as soon as Yunho out from the room.

 

“I’ll come again after I’ve finish my work.”

 

Leeteuk nodded and Yunho bid goodbye to his mother in law and went to his office.

Siwon pacing back and forth in his room. He let out and heavy sighs and sat on his chair. He looked through again the report in his hand. It is Heechul medical report. He bit his lips while both of his hand turns into fist. The result was out. He needs to tell Hankyung about Heechul truth condition. He doesn’t care if Heechul will hate him after this. He have to save Heechul before it’s too late. The pregnancy is too dangerous for him to keep.

 

 All he had to do now was teeling the truth to Hankyung. With heavy heart, Siwon dialled Hankyung number and sooner the line was picked.

 

“Yeoboseyo…” Hankyung said.

 

“Hankyung ah, there’s something I want to tell you.” Siwon bit his lips.

 

“Sure. What is it?” Hankyung asked.

 

“I can’t talk through the phone. Can you please come to the hospital?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter