♥LOVE♥

YOU, ME & US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO WAIT ON SOMEONE TO LOVE YOU THE WAY YOU LOVE THEM"

Hankyung open his heavy eyes when he felt that someone is touching his face. He holds the soft hand that was touching his face and he can see clearly that it was his wife, Heechul was looking at him with teary eyes. He sit up on the bed while stil holding Heechul hand.

 

“Baby…” Hankyung called.

 

Heechul looked at Hankyung with his big eyes full of tears. Instead of replying Hakyung, he is hugging his husband tightly and pours out his tears towards his husband. He’s feeling guilty to shout and let his husband sleep alone last night at the guest room. As the feeling overwhelmed over him, he decided to seek apologise to his husband.

 

“I’m… I’m sorry Hannie. I’m really sorry.” Heechul said between his sobs.

 

Hankyung take a depth breath trying to supress his tears as well. He was hurt too, seeing his wife in this kind of state made him look like a useless husband. He can’t give happiness toward Heechul yet he made his wife life full of sadness and hardship.

 

“Baby please, it was not you fault.” Hankyung said more like a pleading.

 

“You shouldn’t blame yourselves. If the one who should be blame, that was me not you. I’m a useless husband for you. I’ve hurting you so much. I don’t know how many times did I make you cry? I’m the one who was at fault not you baby.” Hankyung said while his wife hair.

 

“No Hannie. You’re not a useless husband. Don’t say something like that. I was grateful to have you as my husband. I really do.” Heechul said with muffled sound.

 

Hankyung broke the hug and wipes the tears away on Heechul face.

 

“I’m sorry I was shouting at you yesterday. Did you still angry with me?” Heechul continue as soon as he was calm enough.

 

Hankyung shook his head assuring to Heechul that he was fine.

 

“I’m fine baby. I was not mad with you, it because I was worried about your health and our baby. As soon as I heard about your condition, I even can’t think straight. I’m afraid at the thought of loosing you.” Hankyung said.

 

“When Siwon said that your condition will getting worst and you can even die  if you kept the baby, I felt that my heart was ripped into pieces and my world shattered like a broken glass. I don’t have any other choice then to agree with it. I was afraid at that time.Why didn’t you tell me about your sickness? Do I’m not important to you? I’m your husband.” Hankyung continued as well as he was crying.

 

“Hannie, I’m also scared. If I tell you the truth, you would become sad and worried about me. I don’t want you to become like that and you also want me to kill our baby. How could I kill our seed of love? I know you love and want this baby so much, that’s why I need to keep it secret from you. I want to give you this little miracle.” Heechul sobbed and rest his head on Hankyung shoulder.

 

“But you will sacrifice yourself. I was being selfish if I let you suffer alone. I don’t think I can let you do such thing. It’s true that I want this baby, but I want you more than this baby. You mean everything to me.” Hanyung cupped his wife face making Heechul looking at him.

 

“Hannie, please have a faith on me. I can go through this. Trust me. Me…” Heeechul placed Hankyung hand on his stomach.

 

“And our baby can survive. We’re not alone. You are my strength. I and our baby need you. I need you Hannie.” Heechul chocked at his own word while tears still falling from his eyes.

 

Hankyung slowly nodded his head. He had too. With a heavy heart, he needs to agree. He needs to forget about the pain that Heechul had gone through. Heechul was right. He was Heechul strength. He needs to be strong for Heechul and their baby sake. They will go through this together eventhough it was hurt like hell seeing Heechul in such pain. He needs to do it.

 

“I will always be by your side baby. You can lean on me everytime you need so. I’m here for you and our baby. Just tell me everything and don’t keep it away from me, understand?” Hankyung said and caresses Heechul cheeks. He’s already stops crying.

 

Heechul nodded and smile sweetly toward Hankyung. The smile that he was longing for from Heechul. He then brings his wife into his warm embrace and plant a soft kiss on his wife forehead. Then they shared a long and passionate kiss forgetting all the harsh and painful words that they’ve been said to each other.

 

“Baby, you’re not having you’re morning sickness yet?” Hankyung asked.

 

“I’m feeling great today and I’m not having my morning sickness yet. I think our baby want to give me some rest. Our baby loves me.” Heechul giggle cutely.

 

Hankyung kneel down and place his ear on Heechul belly and start talking to his baby.

 

“Aegi ah, be good with mama ok? Don’t make him in pain. Papa will be sad if your mama was sick. I’m sorry that I don’t want you before, but now I want you. I love you and I love your mama so much.” Hankyung said.

 

“Pabo Hannie…. I don’t think our baby will hear you. The baby is still a bean size and the baby doesn’t have ears yet.” Heechul said.

 

Hankyung ignore Heechul words and he kiss Heechul belly imagining that he was kissing his baby. Heechul shed a tear and ruffled Hankyung hair as the latter keeps talking to their baby. Heechul was grateful that finally Hankyung understand him and he promise to be besides him fighting for their baby together.

Jaejoong walked to his bedroom after he realise as soon as he woke he was not in his room instead he was in Heechul room. He rushes to his bedroom and searching for his husband that might look for him last night. He looks through the room only to be found that Yunho was not there. Then, there is sound from the bathroom and Jaejoong know that Yunho was taking his bath.

 

Seeking for this opportunity, Jaejoong use the time to clean the bed and preparing for his husband outfit.He walked to the closet and searching for a suitable shirt for his husband to wear. Luckily, they were plenty of shirts on the mansion. He finally grabbed the dark blue shirt along with the tie and placed it on the bed. Yunho who had done bathing walk to his wife when he sees his wife is busying preparing the shirt for him. He’s only having a towel wrapped around his waist and let his upper body .

 

“Boo…” Yunho slipped his arm around Jaejoong petite waist.

 

Jaejoong flinch and smile to Yunho who was hugging him behind and snuggling onto Jaejoong’s neck inhaling his wife sweet scent.

 

“Miss me that much huh?” Jaejoong asked and raised his hand and ruffling Yunho hair.

 

“Urmmm…” Yunho nodded cutely and pecked his wife check.

 

Jaejoong smiled at Yunho spoiled act. Uncoincidently, Yunho arms that wrapped around Jaejoong waist moves to his belly and he caress it with love same way he used to do it when their baby was still inside him. Jaejoong start to tear up as he remembers how Yunho would his big belly every morning before he went to work. The touch is still the same but the different is their baby is no longer inside him.

 

Jaejoong closed his eyes preventing the tears to roll on his cheeks. He had enough of cry and he is tired for all the tears that he had pour for his baby. He turns to face Yunho and hooked his arm on Yunho neck and kisses him on the lips.

 

“I miss you too.” Jaejoong said after they broke from the kiss and smile.

 

Yunho smiled sheepishly and whine to his wife to kiss him again.

 

“Yunnie, you should get ready. You’ll be late for work.” Jaejoong trying to sound angry but he failed to do so and he end up laughing when he saw Yunho pout his lips when Jaejoong said that.

 

“Boo… I want you to put that cloth on me.” Yunho whine childishly.

 

“What?? No. You’re grown up man now. You can wear your cloth by you own.” Jaejoong glared at him.

 

“But still I want you to do it for me. Boo, hurry. If you not gonna help me, I will not go to work and I’ll ignore you for this whole day.” Yunho whine and stomped his feet like a kids.

 

Jaejoong jaw dropped as his witnessing his Yunho, Jung Yunho, his husband act like a spoilt brat. He found that it was cute and he not going to play easy and he were trying to annoy his husband more.

 

“Fine, ignore me if you want. I also don’t want to talk to you if you act spoiled like this and don’t you ever sleep next to me this night.” Jaejoong threaten.

 

Hearing those words, in flash of light Yunho wears his pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter