Sorry, I Love You

YOU, ME & US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



Ara pulled Yunho for tight embrace. Suddenly the door swung open revealing angry Jaejoong.

 

 

 

“BOO!!” Yunho shocked when he saw Jaejoong in front of the door.Jaejoong came forward to them.

 

 

 

“Jaejoong ah.” Ara called.

 

 

 

He looked at Yunho with furious eyes and Yunho hung his head low. Scared with Jaejoong gaze. He then looked at Ara. She also did the same.

 

 

 

“YAH!!!” Jaejoong shout made both of them flinch.

 

 

 

“YOU!! JUNG YUNHO.” Jaejoong point his finger to Yunho.

 

 

 

“Do you know how long I’ve waited for you?” Jaejoong asked coldly. Yunho gulped his saliva.

 

 

 

“And you, Go Ara...” Pointed to Ara while shooting his death glare.

 

 

 

“Is this the way how you treat your old friend?” Jaejoong asked and he suddenly crying.

 

 

 

“Eh? Jaejoong ah?” Ara confused.

 

 

 

“How could you *hiks*... Not telling me *hiks* that you come back.*hiks* I miss you so much.” Jaejoong crying becomes loud.

 

 

 

Yunho and Ara sigh. Oh God those mood swing. Then she hugs Jaejoong tightly.

 

 

 

“Mianhae Jaejoong ah. I just want to surprise you. Uljima (Don’t cry)... It’s not good for your baby.” Ara patted Jaejoong back trying to persuade the cry baby.

 

 

 

“You know that I’m pregnant?” Jaejoong asked and looked at Ara and Yunho who grinned like an idiot.

 

 

 

“Well... Oppa told me that you’re pregnant. That’s why I come here but when I go to your house no one’s there. That’s why I go to Yunho oppa office.” Ara explained.

 

 

 

“Really?” Jaejoong widen his eyes and Ara nodded.

 

 

 

“Errr baby we’re late...” Yunho interrupted, being oblius towards the angry wife.

 

 

 

“What?” Jaejoong asked coldly.

 

 

 

“You... baby... You’re having your pregnancy check-up today.” Yunho said.

 

 

“Now you remember about it. Never mind. I’ve already called Siwon to cancel it. We can make it another day. Besides the baby inside me is grow healthily and I want to spend this day with my best friend.” Jaejoong smiled while rub his belly.

 

 

 

“OMO Jaejoong ah. Is there really a baby inside you? Can I touch it?” Jaejoong nodded and Ara put his hand on Jaejoong not so big belly.

 

 

 

“I hope she will grown up prettily like his umma.” Ara said.

 

 

 

“She? You think that my baby is a girl?” Jaejoong asked.

 

 

 

“Yes!! I win Jae.” Yunho said.

 

 

 

“Shut up Yunnie. But I want baby boy.” Jaejoong pouted.

 

 

 

“Aww Jae, I want this baby become just like you. Beautiful, warm-hearted, loving, and caring and urmmm what else...” Ara put her finger under her chin makes looks like she was thinking.

 

 

 

“I agree with her Jae.” Yunho put his hand around Jaejoong waist.

 

 

 

“And I don’t want he looks like Yunho. He’s ugly.” Ara whispered and Jaejoong chuckled.

 

 

 

“Yah I heard that.” Yunho said angrily and he pouted. Both of them burst into laughing.

 

 

 

Suddenly Jaejoong stomach started making a strange sound.

 

 

 

“Boo... are you hungry?” Yunho trying to hold his laugh.

 

 

 

“My baby is hungry. It was your fault. You make me wait for more than one hour.” Jaejoong mad while he’s still blushing.

 

 

 

“My baby boo is so cute blushing like that. I’ll eat him already if Ara is not here.”

 

 

 

“Come on let’s have our lunch.” Yunho said and grab Jaejoong hand but Jaejoong didn’t budge.

 

 

 

“No... You stay here. I want to spend my time with Ara. Plus this is you punishment for making me wait for so long and not telling me Ara is here.” Jaejoong said.

 

 

 

“Boo...No!! Let me follow you.” Yunho tugged Jaejoong shirt like 5 years old kid.

 

 

 

“ No Yunnie. Stay here. Let’s go Ara. Ignore him. I want to tell you about Hyun Joong. I meet him this morning.” Jaejoong and Ara ready to go but Yunho grab Jaejoong hand.

 

 

 

“Hyun Joong? KIM HYUN JOONG??? You meet him Boo?” Jaejoong nodded his head and smile widely.

 

 

 

“YAH JUNG JAEJOONG!!!” Yunho shout.

 

 

Sungmin followed Kyuhyun to his class and he stop in front of Kyuhyun want an explanation from the younger boy.

 

 

 

“Why are you doing that to him?” Sungmin asked.

 

 

 

“Who?” Kyuhyun asked coldly.

 

 

 

“You know whom.” Sungmin said.

 

 

 

“Sungmin hyung... I don’t want to talk about this anymore. I’ve get enough of him.”

 

 

 

“Are you trying to ignore him forever?”

 

 

 

“I said I don’t know hyung.” Kyuhyun bit his lips.

 

 

 

“You can lie to me. But you can’t lie your own feeling. You know you love him right?”

 

 

 

“No. I don’t love him. I hate him.” Kyuhyun start to tear up.

 

 

 

“Kyuhyun ah...You hurt him.” Sungmin said.

 

 

 

“I’ve hurt even more. You don’t know anything Sungmin hyung. It’s hurt. He’s hurting me.” Kyuhyun sobbed.

 

 

 

Sungmin was shocked and pulled Kyuhyun into his embrace.

 

 

 

“Shhhh.... Kyuhyun ah. I’m sorry. Please don’t cry ok. I will not talk  about him again ok.” Sungmin hugged the crying boy trying to give comfort to him.

 

 

 

“Sungmin hyung... I’m fine now. I need to go to my class now. I’m already late.” Kyuhyun said.

 

 

 

“Arasso. Don’t cry ok. You don’t look cute anymore when you’re crying.” Sungmin ruffled his hair and Kyuhyun smile sweetly to him.

 

 

 

“Now you look cute and beautiful.” Sungmin praised and pinched Kyuhyun nose.

 

 

 

“Hyung....” Kyuhyun blushing.

 

 

 

“Go now. You’re late. I’ll wait for you after class ok.” Sungmin said and Kyuhyun go to his class.

 

 

 

‘I’ll wait for you Kyuhyun ah... I’ll wait even I know your love towards him is so deep. I’ll still waiting for you.’

 

 

 

Changmin slammed the door hard and jump on his bed.

 

 

 

“LEE SUNGMIN...ARGHHHH!!!!” Changmin yelled and fist his hand.

 

 

 

“Changmin ah....Changmin.” Hyesung called his son.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter