Promised

YOU, ME & US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Tonight at the Jung Mansion, there was a celebration of Mr. Jung 50th birthday. Many of his friends and business partner come to celebrate his birthday. Mr. & Mrs. Kim also come with their two other son that is Kim Junsu & Kim Kyuhyun. As their entered the ball room, every one stop and stunned with Junsu and Kyuhyun beauty. What a beautiful family they are.

“Congratulation, Junjin hyung.” Kangin come and hug Mrs. Jung. Their relationship is very close like brothers.

“Thank you,Kangin ah. Wahh!! Leeteuk you look so beautiful tonight.” Mr. Jung said to Mrs. Kim and Mrs. Jung glared and pinches him on his thigh make Mr. Jung flinch.

“Aish...what are you talking about hyung? I’m not beautiful as Hyesung hyung, right?" Mrs. Kim give a nice smile to Mr. Jung and glared at Mrs. Jung.

“You’re right. No one can beat my beauty.” Mrs. Jung said proudly, make Leeteuk want to puked behind Kangin.

Both Mr. Jung & Mr. Kim chuckled at their wives behaviour. They both know that the relationship between their wives is not good. It’s all because of them after all. They just let their wives arguing with each other because they know both of them already forgive each other.

“Kangin ah... where are the kids? I didn’t see them since before.”

“Oh you’re right...where are they?” Both Mr. Jung & Kim looked around to find their beloved son.

 

 

At the swimming pool, while others are busy chatting with each other, one person is busy eating at the corner of the pool. Doesn’t care about the surrounding. His focus now is on the FOOD. ONLY FOOD!!

“Yah Changmin!! You food monster.” One voice shout right at his ear made him spat the food.

“KIM KYUHYUN!!! Can’t you see that I’m busy doing my business here. And FYI, I’m not deaf. So please stop shouting.” Kyuhyun rolled his eye.

“What business are you doing here? Eat huh?” FOOD MONSTER!”

“It’s none of your business. It’s my father’s party. So you don’t have to mind if I eat a lot or not. Just mind your own business."

“You...Jung Changmin. I hate you. Bad guy.” Kyuhyun stomped his feet and hit Changmin arm repeatedly.

“Stop it Kyuhyun...Ouchh....it’s hurt.” Changmin grab Kyuhyun both hand and automatically he stop.  They stared at each other for couple of second before someone push Kyuhyun make them realised and come back to reality.

Changmin cleared his throat and Kyuhyun fan himself. He suddenly feeling hot and blush red. Luckily, there  was damp light so Changmin cannot see the blush Kyuhyun.

While at the garden, another scene can be seen. The scene usually appeared in a drama where the actor is begging for his lover not to leave him. Same goes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter