Decision

YOU, ME & US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

After the very braved declaration by Kyuhyun about their relationship, Changmin was been dragged by his lover to a secluded area, an unknown space that was remoted from their classes and far enough from the students that surely talking about them.  Changmin believed that this will become a hot topic within no time.  Thinking how dared Kyuhyun to make an announcement that he is belonged to Kyuhyun. Smiling so brightly remembering how daring Kyuhyun looks when pulling him into a kiss. Well, he never thought that Kyuhyun will take a first steps to tell them that they were in a relationship thinking how Kyuhyun is too shy to say ‘I love you’ to him. It’s kinda impressived for Changmin because finally Kyuhyun had opened up with their relationship.

On the other hand, Kyuhyun was mentally cursed himself, asking what kind of devil had possessed his mind until he can say that in front of the students and worst, how can he kiss that Changmin? In front of the people? The crowds? Where he want to put his face? Blame the Jessica, because he successfully had made Kyuhyun jealousy arise and the after math he just dragged Changmin by his arms and kiss him telling that that Changmin was his. Seriously he didn’t expect that there will many people that will be interesting with it.

While his mind is wondering here and there, he didn’t realise where his feet lead him to. He just walk, hand grabbing Changmin arms until the said man pulled him back making him snap from his deep thoughts.

“Where are we now?” Kyuhyun asked, looking around at the place surround him. Its look like a room. Maybe a store room.

“Don’t know. You dragged me here.” Changmin show their intertwine hand and chuckling.

Glaring at him, Kyuhyun released their hold harshly and turns around, with arms cross over his chest, protesting like a small child will do. Lips slightly pouting making Changmin want to twirls him around and squeeze his cheek because he looks so cute and adorable. Sustaining himself from doing so, he walked closer to his sulking boyfriend, giving a back hug and a kiss on the crown of his head.

“It’s not funny. What are you laughing at?” Tilted his head aside, he looks at Changmin with his lips still pouting. Instead of answering his question, Changmin planted a soft kiss on his cheek and his hugged in Kyuhyun's tighten.

“Nothing. I was just happy because my pumpkin is so brave, telling to all of them that I’m yours. You’re so sweet baby. I’m so so pround of you, pumpkin.” Scrunching up his face because Changmin was now already pinching his cheeks, he breaks the hugged.

“Stop it!! It’s hurt!! And don’t remind me about that thing. I’m embarrassed to death.” Kyuhyun said while caresses his abused cheek from Changmin pinch.

“Then, please stop pouting. I don’t know what will I do if you still show me that cute face of yours?” Changmin said and continued to hug Kyuhyun. He didn’t fight back this time and let Changmin to hugged him. Chuckling lightly as Kyuhyun mouth a ‘jerk’ to him.

“Seriously, pumpkin. I’ve never thought that you will say that. I like it though. Very brave of you.”

“Wae? You don’t like it?” Kyuhyun whined childishly.

“No!!! I’m more than glad that you do it.”

“Blame that .”

“?” Changmin frowned. Recollecting all the woman that he may called in the list.

“Well, the one that clung to you just now. Her voice is annoying seriously. Can’t you just see that he’s try to flirt with you. That woman, seriously want to die. How can he do that to you? She’s not that beautiful and she just not that …..”

“Wowo wooo… ? Jessica?” Changmin asked.

“Yeah. Whatever her name will be? I don’t know and I don’t want to know.” Kyuhyun rolled his eyes, feeling want to puked just hearing that name.

‘It was her.’ Changmin thought. It’s was true indeed. He also kind of hates that girl whining and clinging to him over and over.

“You’re jealous? Don’t you?” Changmin smirked, love to teased his shy boyfriend that seems so flustered to admitted that he’s jealous.

“No… no. It’s not like that. I just want her to know that you’re…. my boyfriend.” Kyuhyun said it ever so softly but that didn’t seem caught from Changmin hearing.

“Come again? Who’s your boyfriend?” With furrowed brow, he asked again. Not that he not hear that but he just want to hear the declaration by Kyuhyun once again. It’s so difficult to make that boy to admitted that they were a lover and hearing that Kyuhyun just admit that him as his boyfriend, Changmin can’t waste the opportunity to again.

“Yah!! Don’t joke around. You’re my boyfriend. Idiot!!” Kyuhyun shouted totally frustrated with the fact that Changmin is trying to play a joked with him.

“Awww my pumpkin. You’re so cute. I love you.” Kyuhyun pouted his lips.

“Don’t call me that name. I’m not your pumpkin.” Changmin just smiled and again. God! It’s so fun to played with him.

“Just now you said that I’m your boyfriend.”

“But don’t call me pumpkin here. It’s embarrassing. What others will say if they hear it?” Kyuhyun whined and clunged to his boyfriend arms.

“Let them be. It’s an endearment baby. We’ve promised to call out each other by that name right? I want to call you pumpkin and you call me what is it? Sugar bun??”

“You insisted to be called that, remember?” He can clearly recalled how stupid he was when they’ve decided to gives nicknames to each other.

Instead of usually baby and hubby, honey and dear, they’ve decided to have something different. Changmin wants to call him by teddy at first but he totally reject it because it’s too mushy and then he go with pumpkin and Kyuhyun thought it was sweet and cute. That’s how he got that name. When he decided to just called Changmin by a simple nicknames like sweetheart, Changmin forced him to called him with sweet bun because he said that it was cute and lovely when Kyuhyun who said that. Seriously, how can he find that name cute and lovely?

Changmin shrugged and wraps his arms around Kyuhyun shoulders. They stay like that for a moment before Changmin look at Kyuhyun with a crumple face. Asking him ‘why’ after that.

“About the kiss…” His words trails off when he caught a taint of pink shade on Kyuhyun face.

“What now?” His face turns beet red thinking about the kiss. Why he need to say the kiss thing right now? Kyuhyun sighed in defeat. He knows Changmin will bring it up the topic.

“Why does it feel like you just gave me mouth to mouth?” He teased and gets a smacked on his chest by Kyuhyun. He’s completely not happy with what Changmin had just said.

“That was my first kiss.” Kyuhyun bit his lips. His unhappiness didn’t bode well with Changmin.

In order to appease him, Changmin placed his arm around Kyuhyun waist and his other hand at the back of Kyuhyun neck, pulling him in and leaning up off the wall to meet him halfway, kissing him a second time. With Changmin leading the way, Kyuhyun could only follow the gentle motion of his lips and melt into the kiss.

 

 

Upon hearing his wife will participate for the new photo shoot in New York, Yoochun will always stick besides his wife. Not leaving his wife side even a minute after they’ve landed at New York yesterday. Yoochun is still afraid about what had happen in their relationship back then. Called him possessive, called him paranoid, called him whatever you want, that will not make him to leave his wife even an inch. The sudden thought of losing his wife again, brings another wave of pain in his heart.

Monitoring his wife through the camera, a small smile creep in his face when the PD of the photo shoot constantly say ‘Good joob’, ‘You’re great Junsu shi, ‘Nice shot’ to his wife.  Continuously praising Junsu works making Yoochun proud to have him as a spouse. For him, Junsu is perfect and he deserves to be praised like that. They were currently at the studio, where Junsu photo shoot was being held.

“We’ll take a break now.” The PD announces.

The photo shoot is stopped for a while since it’s a lunch time now and it will be continue after lunch. Junsu jumped happily to Yoochun and clung to his arms after he bows to the workers and the PD. Yoochun smiled, give his wife a peck on his lips and ruffling his hair.

“Yah, you ruin my hair.” Junsu whined and fixed his hair back.

“Let’s have our lunch, honey. You’re hungry right?” Junsu nodded eagerly because he’s really hungry. He skipped his breakfast this morning because the photo shoot is starting early in the morning.

They walked hand in hand to the café provided in the building. Since the photo shoot will start again in mere time, so they’ve decided to have their lunch at the café provided. It’s more convenient and faster for them to return at the studio.

They were happily having their meal, teasing each other and Yoochun will giving his wife a few kiss on his chubby cheek gaining an attention from the people around them. Junsu face turns beet reds instantly after being tease with his husband not to mention the respond around him making him feel want to run away and return to Korea this instant. Seriously, he’s too embarrassed to raise his head because when the time he did so, Yoochun will kiss him on the lips.

“I need to go to the gents. Wait here, ok.” Junsu sighed. Finally can breathing properly and smile to his husband before he nodded his head allowing his husband to go.

He was playing with the food when someone approaches him from behind and smile to him. Junsu looked up observing the latter feature from his pair of eyes, sharp nose, his plump lips and dignified face. For Junsu point of view, this man in front of him can be categorized as a handsome man. Junsu can’t remember that he have a friend like this. Tilting his head aside, Junsu smile to the said man showing his white row of teeth.

“Annyeonghaseyo Kim Junsu shi, I’m Kim Woobin. Nice meeting you.” He introduced himself.

“Have we met before? Because I don’t think that I know you. Sorry.”

“Aniyo. It’s ok Junsu shi. We’ve never met before. It’s our first meeting. I just want to say that I’m a fan of yours.” He stretches out his hand.

“Thank you… I don’t know that I’ve a fan.” Junsu blushed while received the stretch hand.

“I’m sure someone as pretty as you will have a lot of fans. One of them is me.” Woobin said while grinning and let off Junsu hand.

“By the way Junsu shi, we’ll be working together after this. I’m one of the models at your modelling agency. We will have our shoot together. I can’t wait to be working with you, one of the top models of the Kim’s.”

“Ah… deh. It’s my pleasure.” Junsu replied. He’s happy to know a new model is participating in the photo shoot that means, the Kim’s modelling agency will have their new talented model besides him and his brothers, Jaejoong and Heechul.

“Are you alone Junsu shi?” Asked Woobin.

“Huh? No… I’m with my…..” His words left hanging there when Yoochun comes to their table.

He plant a deep kiss on the crown of Junsu head and glancing up to the person standing opposite of where his wife sit. His brow furrowed thinking who is this fine looking man has to do with his wife.

“Honey, are you waiting long? Oh… Who’s this?” Yoochun a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter