KYUHYUN AH!!!

YOU, ME & US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Hyesung pacing back and forth in front of his husband while bit his nail. Junjin who currently watching the television in their bedroom being disturb with his wife behaviour. He let out a heavy sigh and pulled his wife to sit beside him.

 

 

 

“Yeobo, you’re disturbing me. Can’t you see I’m watching tv right now?” Junjin said. Hyesung rolled his eyes and hit his husband arms.

 

 

 

“YAH!!! How can you watch tv right now while our son is having a hard time.” Hyesung shout frustrated with his husband.

 

 

 

“Yah!! Why are shouting like that. I’m not deaf and why are so mad suddenly?”Junjin asked.Hyesung sigh and looked at his husband.

 

 

 

“Yeobo... don’t you think our Changmin act differently this few days?” Junjin furrowed his eyebrow trying to recall Changmin behaviour those few days.

 

 

 

“Urmmmm... I’ve notice that too. He’s not like our Changmin anymore. He’s not eating that much lately. Well eating two plates maybe considered as many for people like us. But Changmin usually ate 4 plates, lately he seems lost his appetite.” Junjin said.

 

 

 

“That’s right. Changmin also not cheerful as he use to be like before. Don’t you think he might have a problem?” Hyesung said while tapping his chin.

 

 

 

“If he has any problem, it could be girl’s problems. I’m sure he manages to solve it. Don’t worry.” Junjin said and continue watching.

 

 

 

“Aishhhhh...you never care about your own son.” Hyesung said and walk to the living room. 

 

 

 

Hyesung want to call Leeteuk to asked Kyuhyun about Changmin, He know that their relationship is not in a good shape but he seems didn’t dare to make the call. He know when he call Leeteuk they may end up fighting. But for his son benefits, he braves himself to make the phone call. 

 

 

 

“Annyeong Leeteuk ah... Are you already sleeping?” Hyesung asked when Leeteuk picked up the phone.

 

 

 

“Urmmm...I was about to sleep. What do you want? Calling me at this late of night?” Leeteuk asked coldly.  Hyesung cleared his throat.

 

 

 

“Well...actually...Actually...” Hyesung bit his lips.

 

 

 

“What is it?” Leeteuk asked again.

 

 

 

“Actually...actually I need your help.” Hyesung said it fast but Leeteuk manage to catch it.

 

 

 

“What?? You need my help? Hahahaha.” Leeteuk laugh hysterically on the line. Hyesung feeling annyoyed and fist his hand.

 

 

 

'Aish...this Leeteuk. I know he will laugh at me. But it’s ok Hyesung. Endure it. Endure it.’

 

 

 

“Yah stop laughing. I’m serious here.” Hyesung said.

 

 

 

“Hahaha...It’s so funny. The almighty Jung Hyesung wanna help from me?” Leeteuk continued to laugh.

 

 

 

“You better stop laughing right now Leeteuk.” Hyesung said.

 

 

 

“Ok...Ok. So how can I help you?” Leeteuk manage to asked and wipe his tears that flowing because of his excessive laugh.

 

 

 

“I want you to....” 

 

That morning, Leeteuk was busy making breakfast and Kangin reading the newspaper at the dining table. Kyuhyun walk downstairs happily and greet his appa.

 

 

 

 “Morning appa.” Kyuhyun smile and kiss his appa cheeks.

 

 

 

“Oh morning my baby.” Kangin said and pinch Kyuhyun nose make him giggle and sat besides his appa.

 

 

 

“Morning baby.” Leeteuk appear from the kitchen while holding a toast and kiss his baby.

 

 

 

“Morning umma.” Kyuhyun greet and kiss umma too. Kangin looked at them and pouted.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter