Pain

YOU, ME & US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heechul sit at the edge of the bed while hugging his knees. He’s take a look at Hankyung whose fall asleep after a long journey from Japan and the sonogram picture that he receive earlier. He let out a heavy sight as he needs to make a very tough decision in his llife.

 

*Flashback*

 

Heechul decided to go to the hospital as he constantly throwing up and not feeling well this few weeks. Siwon was examing Heechul’s condition and he need to tell him the news eventhough it might break his heart.

 

“Heechul ah... I’ve one good news and one bad news.” Siwon said.

 

“Which one would you like to hear first? Siwon asked.

 

“Good news. I’m not ready for any bad news.” Heechul face showing no expression.

 

“The good news is... you’re pregnant.” Siwon announced.

 

Heechul close his mouth as he cannot believe what he just heard.He’s pregnant. He’s finally pregnant. He was grateful and he expresses his gratitude and happiness by crying. Tears of happiness. After the long wait, finally he was expecting.

 

“Jeongmal? I’m...I’m pregnant? I’m really pregnant Siwon ah.” Siwon nodded his head.

 

“Hankyung must be happy when he hears about it.” Heechul exclaimed.

 

“Siwon ah... wae? Are you not happy that I’m pregnant? You should be happy for me.” Heechul stop his excitement when he saw Siwon was not happy about his pregnany.

 

“How can I? Heechul ah, you know your condition right? You can’t keep the baby.”

 

“No!! Why I can keep the baby? This is my baby.” Heechul yelled.

 

“Because you’re sick Heechul ah. You’re sick. You already know your self. Your body cannot support the pregnany. That’s why you can’t have the baby.” Siwon yelled back.

 

“So that was the bad news Siwon ah? Telling me to kill my by baby so that I can survive? You're so mean, Siwon ah.”

 

“It was for your own good Heechul ah.”

 

“My own good? Killing my own baby means that killing me also. I rather die that kill my own baby.”

 

“I'm begging you... Please listen to me.” Siwon begging.

 

“I'm sorry Siwon ah. I still want to have this baby. Hankyung really wants the baby.” Heechul cried.

 

“For God Sake Heechul. You’re sick Heechul ah. If you’ve forgotten, i’ll remind it again for you. You have a cancer. An OVARIAN CANCER. The percentage for you to survive is below 50% if you keep tha baby.”

 

“I know about my sickness. You don’t have to remind me about that and that is why I still want to have this baby.”

 

“But you still have a chance. The result for your test is next week. After we have known what stage your cancer is, we will perform a surgery to remove the cancer and you can get pregnant again.”

 

“That will happen if the cancer was in the early stage, what if mine is already spread beyond the ovary, and it was in the final stage, you will take out my ovary and I can’t get pregnant forever. I can’t give baby to Hakyung and he must be sad.”

 

“I’m sure he will be more sad if he knows that you’re sacrifying yourself to the baby.”

 

“He shouldn’t know about my condition. I can take care of myself.”

 

“You didn’t tell him about your sickness yet?” Heechul shook his head.

 

“But you said you want to tell him by yourself. I’m so stupid. I’ve shouldn’t have listen to your word. I should told him about your sickness when you’re hospitalized before.”

 

“Are you crazy? How can I tell him? He will be sad if he knows I was sick.I don’t want him to be sad because of me. I’ve already give him a lot of burden before.” Siwon sighed

 

“We will wait for the result. Don’t think something stupid. If your cancer is in an early stage, please listen to my advice, abort the baby and please inform Hankyung about your condition. Both of you need to discuss this matter and I’m sure Hankyung will understand and he will surely agreed for you to have an abortion.” Siwon advised.

 

“Whatever the result is, I will still not abort it. I love my baby and I will not tell Hankyung about it. That’s my decision and it’s final. I hope you can understand me.”

*End of flashback*

 

He closed his eyes as the moment flashback in his head. He’s was torn in to two, wheather to keep the pregnany or sacrifice himself for the baby and Hankyung.

 

“I'm sorry Hannie, I didn't tell you about my condition. I don't want you to be worried and sad about me. This baby... I will give birth to this  baby. I can't kill our own baby. I love my baby. It was a prove of our love. I can't do it. Seeing how happy you are when I told you I was pregnant, make me realise that I should kepp this baby and I've decided I'll keep this pregnany. I rather sacrife myself than sacrifice our baby.

Jaejoong was lying on his bed waiting for Yunho to return from his work. He looks at the clock, 12 am but Yunho still didn’t back from work yet. Tired of waiting in the room he slowly makes a step to downstairs waiting for his husband in the living room with the support of the wall. He let a heavy sigh and settles down on the couch.

 

“You’re surely grown bigger now.” Jaejoong said to his belly and receive a soft kick.

 

“Umma can’t wait to see you.” Again he receives a kick. He smiled and continues to talk to his baby.

 

“Aegi ah... appa has been busy lately. He’s always came back late. Tonight also the same, but it’s ok because he has many works to do and Umma understand your father’s work. He’s good appa you know. He loves umma and he also loves you so much aegi ah...”

 

“Urmmm... but umma is sad now, because your father always tired when he return. Umma feel sorry for your appa. Umma also cannot spend a lot of time with appa. Umma miss your appa. Do you miss him?” Jaejoong asked and the baby kicks him hard this times.

 

“You miss your appa too aegi ah.” Jaejoong giggle.

 

After a while, Yunho return home. Jeajoong greet him and he gladly retun it with a kiss on his wife lips.

 

“Did you wait for me?” Yunho ask and Jeajoong nodded.

 

He secures his arms at Jaejoong waist and helps him walk to their bedroom.

 

“You don’t have to wait for me next time. Just go to sleep first.”

 

“No... I will wait for you to come home even you’ll back till midnight.”

 

Yunho help Jaejoong lie on the bed and touch his wife face.

 

“You don’t have to do that. You’ll tire yourself.” Yunho sigh.

 

“I said I don’t want. Do you now how many time do you spent your time with me lately?” Yunho bit his lips.

 

“Jae... I know I’ve been busy with lately but....” Jaejoong cut him off.

 

“Enough Yun... I don’t want to hear anything. I’ll be waiting for you until you return and that’s it. I miss you so much you know. You barely have enough time with me now. When you return, I’ve already sleep and when I woke up you’ve already left. I was alone in our house.”

 

“I’m sorry Boo... I know that I’ve been busy lately until I don’t have enough time to look after you. I’m sorry and after this I’ll make sure that it won’t happen again. I’m promise.”

 

Yunho raise his hand as he was making a vow. Jaejoong chuckle and patted the space besides him signaling Yunho to lie besides him.

 

“Yunnie... cuddle.” Jae pouted while looking at Yunho with his puppy eyes.

 

Yunho cannot resist Jae’s cuteness and he laid besides his wife cuddle him until he felt asleep. Seeing his wife already in a deep sleep, slowly he placed his wife head on the pillow and taking bath. After taking bath, he’s stay up in his working room until morning continues to finish his work there.

 

Jaejoong turn his body to the right want to hug his hubby but he wake up from his sleep when he feels empty space besides him.

 

“Did your appa leave me again, aegi ah?” Jaejoong his belly.

 

He gets up from the bed, grab the towel and having his bath. After he had done, he walk to the downstairs and he smell something nice from the kitchen. He headed to the kitchen and finding his Yunnie busy preparing breakfast.

 

“Sme

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter