Make Up

YOU, ME & US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hankyung get out from the house and called Yunho. They meet up, drinks and have a talk. Changmin also there become the problem solver for his hyung.

 

“WHAT????” Changmin loud voice could be heard inside the bar.

 

“Changmin-ah...slow down you voice. Everyone is looking at us.” Yunho said and bowed to other customer who looking at the three brothers weirdly.

 

“Right Changmin-ah. It’s embarrassing.” Hankyung agreed and do the same.

 

“Whatever. I don’t care. I can’t believe you hyung. Are you guys a fool?” Changmin shook his head.

 

“ I don’t know. I’m confused right now.” Yunho massage his forehead.

 

“Me too....” Hankyung sip a drink.

 

“Yunho hyung, Hankyung hyung... I think you should apologize to them. You’ve hurt Jaejoong and Heechul hyung. They must be sad right now.”

 

“I need time to think about it.” Hankyung said.

 

“What about you, hyung?” Changmin sighed and looked at Yunho.

 

“I’m not ready to meet Jaejoong.” Yunho said.

 

Changmin folded his arm and lean to the chair. Looking at both of his brother.

 

“You two still need to see them or else I’ll tell umma & appa. Please hyung...Don’t you feel sorry for them. They are your wives.” Changmin threaten his hyung.

 

“No...No. Don’t tell umma & appa.” Yunho and Hankyung said.

 

“Then apologize to them.”

Junsu sighed and put his hand on his waist. Looking at his husband who still didn’t wake up and wrapped all his body with blanket.

 

“YOOCHUN!!! WAKE UP!!” Junsu shout make Yoochun get out from the bed immediately.

 

“Why?? Why?? What’s happening?” Yoochun asked and look at Junsu who looking like he want to eat Yoochun at that time.

 

“You promised me you want to see the sunrise today and get up.” Junsu grab the pillow and hit Yoochun.

 

“Arhhhh honey....let me sleep. We can see it again tomorrow.” Yoochun lay again but Junsu pulled him.

 

“NO!! I want to see it now! You’ve promised me.Come on Yoochun.” Junsu begged. Yoochun ignored it and go to sleep again.

 

“FINE!!  If you don’t want to go. No more !!” Junsu treaten. Yoochun quickly get up from the bed and storm to the bathroom, clean himself and get ready.

 

“I’m done!!” Yoochun smile and stand in front of Junsu. Junsu giggled and pull his hand to Yoochun.

 

The newlywed walks along the beach and find a comfortable place to sit waiting the sun to rise. The couple decided to have their honeymoon at Hawaii.

 

“Wahhh!! Yoochun-ah, it’s beautiful right?” Junsu asked but no answer.

 

“Yoochun.....” Junsu turn around and found Yoochun sleeping.

 

“JUNG YOOCHUN!!!”

Changmin stirred in his bed. He closed his ear with the pillow. The knocked on the door stop and Changmin smiled and go back to sleep.

 

“Changmin wake up.” His sleep once again disturb when someone shake his body.

 

“Umma....5 more minutes.” Changmin whines and pull his blanket.

 

“Yah!! I’m not your umma!!” 

 

‘That voice...’ Changmin open his eyes and quickly sit up.

 

“What are you doing here?” Changmin asked and pulled his blanket closer to his chest.

 

“Your umma asked me to wake you up. Sleepyhead.” Kyuhyun move closer to Changmin and pulled his blanket.

 

“Arhhhhh!!! Changmin why are you ??” Kyuhyun shout and closed his eyes. Changmin laughed and take his boxer and t-shirt. He wear it and move to Kyuhyun who still closed his eye.

 

“Kyuhyun...Open your eyes. I’ve already wear my shirt and pants.” Kyuhyun slowly open his eyes and saw Changm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter