Get Away from My Stuff Hyuna!

Dance With Me...

Hyuna

"Aish...why do I get stuck cleaning the attic?" Hyuna complained.

"Why did I get stuck HELPING you clean the attic," Yoona mumbled as she fallowed Hyuna up the attic stairs.

"Because your a good friend...and because you owe since you lied to me that a dog ate my cat when you let him loose." Hyuna glared.

"I said I was sorry, geez. It's just a cat," Yoona sighed as Hyuna opened the door.

"Mr. Tibble was not just a cat! He was a gentleman like cat," Hyuna gloated.

"No wonder guys think your crazy, your gunna be single for the rest of your live with 20 cats." Yoona laughed.

"Yah!!!!" Hyuna threw the closest object at Yoona.

Yoona ducked as the object flew out the door and down the stairs with a crash.

"Hyuna! What was that sound?" her dad called from the garage.

"Euuhhh...nothing daddy!!" Hyuna shouted as she grabbed Yoona's arm and ran down the stairs.

The object that she threw was her brother Eunhyuk's treasure box made out of tinted glass.

"You could've killed me with that if I didn't duck!" Yoona hissed at Hyuna.

"Aish...oppa is gunna kill me!" Hyuna hit herself on the head as she grabbed the stuff.

"Is he coming over?" Yoona asked as she gathered the broken pieces of the box.

"Yes, and soon he called awhile ago saying his on his way for dinner." Hyuna explained as she gathered his precious necklace but stopped when she came across stacks of photos.

"Look, it's me," Hyuna smiled at the old photo of her and Eunhyuk.

"Aww you were sooo cute," Yoona smiled. "What happened?"

"Get out of my house," Hyuna glared.

Yoona stuck her tongue out.

Hyuna flipped on to the next photo of their grandparents, than of their parents, the next picture she stopped.

"Who's she?" Yoona asked.

"I...don't know..." Hyuna frowned.

Why did she look so familiar?

"Is it his ex-girlfriend?" Yoona asked.

"That beast will NEVER be my brothers ex!" Hyuna glared in fury.

"Aigoo, what's gotten into you?" Yoona asked.

"I...don't know..." Hyuna calmed.

Hyuna flipped the picture over and gasped.

"It's...Hyoyeon unnie..." Hyuna whispered.

"Is she a friend of yours?" Yoona asked.

"Never, I hate her to the deepest of my heart," Hyuna glared at the photo decideing if she should tear it apart or not when the front door opened.

"Mom! Dad! Hyuna-ah! I'm home," she heard her brother shout.

"Don't say anything about this photo," Hyuna told Yoona as she tucked it in her back pocket and resume collecting the items on the ground.

"Yah!!" Eunhyuk shouted when he saw hix box broken. "What'd you do!?!"

"Oppa, mianhae!" Hyuna quickly stood.

Eunhyuk took couple of breaths.

"Get away from my stuff Hyuna," Eunhyuk spoke as he grabbed the photos from Hyuna's hand.

"What happened here?" asked their dad coming in from the back door.

"I didn't mean to break it!" Hyuna ccowarded.

"Hyuna-ah...why don't you just forget about cleaning the attic since I don't want you to break any more stuff, go to Yoona's why don't you and come back for dinner." her father offered.

"Nae!" Hyuna smiled as she grabbed Yoona's hand and fleed to the door. "Oppa mianh!"

"Mianhada Eunhyuk-ah," his father apologized.

"It's nothin-" Eunhyuk stopped and flipped through the photos again. He was missing one.

He quickly ran to the door and opened it to look for any signs of Hyuna; none.

She took the photo of Hyoyeon.

Mianhae oppa...I can't let you have this photo of her...

Hyuna looked at her brother behind from their neighboors house.

"Yah Hyuna-ah let's go," Yoona complained.

Looking at her brother's searching profile she turned to Yoona with a smiling expression.

"Araso," Hyuna smiled.