Do You Like Me?

Dance With Me...

"Taeyeon unnie," Hyoyeon called when she got out of the shower.

"Hey, I'm going to the store, want anything?" Taeyeon asked as she grabbed her keys.

"Nah I'm good, I'm going to be in the library today if you need me." Hyoyeon told her as she looked through her closet.

"Araso,"

----------------------------------------

"Whatcha listening to?" Eunhyuk asked as he took one headphone off Hyoyeon's ear and putted into his.

"'Can't Believe It' by Younha, huh? You like this song?" Eunhyuk asked.

"What do you want?" Hyoyeon asked as she went back to scribbling in her notebook absent mindly.

"Came to study but than I saw you here," Eunhyuk smiled as he pulled out a chair next to Hyoyeon.

"Where's Yuri?" Hyoyeon asked.

"How should I know?" Eunhyuk spoke as he nodded his head to the music.

He pulled out his notebook and begin to doodle.

"I thought you came to study not doodle Spongebob Squarepants." Hyoyeon glance at his notebook.

"Yah, out," Eunhyuk covered the book and stuck his tongue out in a childish manner like three nights ago.

"Whatever," Hyoyeon resume back to her notebook.

"Have you been avoiding me?" Eunhyuk asked a while later when noone was around them to hear their conversation.

"No, why would I?" Hyoyeon asked back.

"I don't know, it feels like you are," Eunhyuk answered as he ran his hand through his hair.

"Where's Yuri?" Hyoyeon asked again.

"Why do you care where she is?" Eunhyuk counter asked.

"I wonna know when I have to get prepare to jump outthe window when your girlfriend pops out to attack me for talking with you." Hyoyeon answered calmly.

Eunhyuk laughed.

"I broke up with her two days ago." he answered.

"Wow, two days without a girlfriend??" Hyoyeon pretended to be amazed.

"That must have been the longest days without a girl hanging onto your shoulder." Hyoyeon smirked.

"Four actually but who's counting?" Eunhyuk glanced at her.

"Not me that's who." Hyoyeon sighed as she gathered her books.

"Do you like me?" Eunhyuk asked, serious again.

Hyoyeon dropped her books.

"Babo...babo table! Why do you have to get in my way, now look what you did." Hyoyeon kicked the table as she hastely picked up her books.

"Yah, the table has no fault here." Eunhyuk smiled at her clumsiness as he helped her.

"So do you?" Eunhyuk asked again when he gave her last book back but gripped onto it.

"You ask alot of ridiculous questions." Hyoyeon glared as she pulled the book.

Eunhyuk gripped it tighter and yanked it toward him.

Pulling Hyoyeon with it.

She ran smack into his chest and couldn't find herself to move away.

"How is it ridiculous Hyoraengi-ah?" Eunhyuk asked as he gazed down onto Hyoyeon's eyes.

"Uh...your face!" Hyoyeon qucikly pulled away, grabbed the book out of his hand and ran to the library door.

"Meet me outside the gate at 2!! I'll be waiting!" Eunhyuk shouted at her retrieving form.

He smiled.

"Ahm,"

Eunhyuk turned behind to see the librarian with stack of books on a cart behind her.

"No yelling!" she shouted at him as she handed him a book.

Dummies Guide to Holding On To a Girl.

Eunhyuk looked at the librairan in dismay.

She handed him another book.

Dummies Guide On Helping A Librarian.

"What do you need help with Mrs. Kim?" Eunhyuk asked with a sigh.

"I'm free at 2," she smiled.

Eunhyuk's eyes widend as he dropped the books in his hands, gather his items and ran out the door.