Stuck

Dance With Me...

"Unnie~~~I'm hungry~~" Hyoyeon winned.

Taeyeon lied on her bed with a book opened in her lap, papers scattered around, and a pen in her hand.

"I'm busy," Taeyeon spoke through her teeth clenched.

"Aish..." Hyoyeon sighed as she dragged her feet to the kitchen.

What should I make...what should I make...Hyoyeon thought.

"Yah, Hyoyeon-ah, could you give me some juice?" Taeyeon asked.

Hyoyeon glared. "No,"

"Dongsaeng~~I'll make you something once I'm done. I promise." Taeyeon smiled.

Hyoyeon sighed, "Fineeee."

Takeing a cup froom the cupboard and a juice carton from the fridge she pour the juice into the cup and walked toward Taeyeon.

"Hey, careful, my bag is on the floo-"

Too late was the warning, Hyoyeon tripped on the bag and accidently threw the juice at Taeyeon; getting not only Taeyeon but Taeyeon's papers too.

"Yah!!!" Taeyeon screamed as she grabbed her papers.

"Unnie, mianhaeyo!!!!" Hyoyeon quickly grabbed a dish rag.

"Go to the supply closet at the main campus and bring back a mop, hurry!!" Taeyeon ordered.

"Why the main campus?" Hyoyeon asked as she grabbed her shoes.

"They don't have a mop, hurry~Hyoyeon-ah!!!" Taeyeon panicked at the wet papers.

"Araso, araso!!" Hyoyeon rushed out the door.

-------------------------------------

"Hyung..." Eunhyuk glared.

"Yah..mianhae...Eun..Eunhyun-ah..." Shindong apologized, "'Cuz I gat you a!!" Shindong laughed as he sunk Eunhyuk's battleship.

Yuri laughed as she gathered drinks from the kitcheen.

She visited Eunhyuk at his dorm daily.

When Eunhyuk looked back at Yuri he thought he saw something...familiar...

It was a wonder how he still remembers this after 10 years just because he saw her two months ago before the school started again.

"Ah!" Yuri screamed as she dropped the tray onto te floor.

Eunhyuk rushed to her to examin her hands.

"Are you okay? Did you get hurt?" Eunhyuk asked.

"I'm fine, I'm fine oppa." Yuri smiled shyly.

"Yah babo-ah!" Eunhyuk pushed her playfully.

"Eunhyuk-ah, go get a mop from the main campus, I'll clean up here." Shindong spoke as he got up.

"Araso, thanks hyung. Be right back," Eunhyuk lightly kissed Yuri's cheek before running out the door.

He walked quickly toward the main campus and to the supply closest to the entrance. Opening the door he walked inside, he left the door opened since you couldn't open it from the inside. As he got futher inside to find the mop it got darker.

Where the heck is the switch?

When he turned to stack mops, plunger and brooms he heard the door slam shut.

"Gah!" Eunhyuk screamed.

"Ah!" he heared a replied.

"Wha-what the heck!? I have a broom! Stay where you are!" Eunhyuk shouted at the dark gripping what was in his hands.

The light flickered on to reveal Hyoyeon gripping on to her heart.

"You...you scared the heck outta me," Hyoyeon whispered.

"Me?! Look what you made me pick up!" Eunhyuk held out what was in his hand to her.

A toilet plunger.

Hyoyeon giggled.

"Hey, I think you found your match," Hyoyeon snickered.

"Har-har, what are you doing here?" Eunhyuk asked.

"Came to get a mop, you?" Hyoyeon asked as she searched.

"Same," Eunhyuk answered as he glanced around and stopped at the door.

"Yah..." Eunhyuk called.

"What?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Did you close the door?" he asked.

"Noooo, a scary ghost closed it. Of course, I closed it you dim-wit, Why?" Hyoyeon asked.

"'Cuz you can't open the door from the inside you freaking moron!!! Why did you think it was left open?!" Eunhyuk shouted at her as he jiggle the doorknob feriously.

"Well, I didn't know!" Hyoyeon screamed back as he banged her fist against the door.

"Aish! It's no use we're locked in." Eunhyuk glared at her.

Hyoyeon quickly reached for her phone than groaned. "I left my phone back in the dorm."

"You ain't the only one," Eunhyuk slumped to the floor.

Hyoyeon absorbed the situation in like a sponge than banged the door even more feriously.

Get me out, get me out!!!

"Guess we're her for a while," Eunhyuk looked up at her with a mischeivous smile. "Together."

Hyoyeon's eyes widened at the horror. She covered her chest with both her arms on a impulse.

"Your crazy if you think I'm going for a girl like you," Eunhyuk laughed.

He laughed harder thinking back 10 years ago when they were in the same situation.

It's a wonder how he still remembers her...