Quality Time

Dance With Me...

Hyoyeon punched her pillow continously.

Punch.
Punch.
Punch.

Donghae was afraid of asking her who she is visioning the pillow is as he took off his shirt.

"Uh...Hyoyeon-ah..." Donghae called her.

Punch.
Punch.
Punch.

"Whatcha doing?" Donghae asked.

"Fluffing,"

Punch.

"The,"

Punch.

"Pillow.

Punch.

"I think it's done fluffing or else your gunna kill it." Donghae told her as he sat on the bed.

"That's not the only thing I wonna kill right now," Hyoyeon whispered to herself and she punched the pillow one last time, really hard.

"Why did you do it?" Hyoyeon asked Donghae after taking few quick breaths.

"Do what?" he asked as he pulled her toward him.

Hyoyeon pulled away and stood.

She crossed her arms across her chest and stared at Donghae in disappointment.

"Why did you fight your brother?" Hyoyeon asked.

"That again," Donghae sighed as he pulled the cover over him.

Hyoyeon pulled the cover off of him.

"You didn't answer me," Hyoyeon frowned.

"You don't need to know, okay? So just drop it." Donghae frowned as he pulled the cover back.

"Yah! Lee Donghae!" Hyoyeon punched him.

Donghae flinched but stayed a stone.

Hyoyeon glaring left the room with a slam.

Donghae peeked through the covers and saw that Hyoyeon has left. He sat up with a sigh.

"You know I heard that it's never good for a couple to sleep when they are mad at each other," Donghae told himself.

"Aish..." scratching his head Donghae grabbed his shirt and got out of the bed.

-------------------------------

"Lee Donghae, what is the matter with you?" Hyoyeon threw a rock at random places.

"You know you could hit someone on the head with those rocks," a voice appeared.

Walking toward her Eunhyuk dropped a rock in front of Hyoyeon.

"Like example, you hitted me on the head with that rock." Eunhyuk told her.

"Oh, mianhaeyo." Hyoyeon apologized.

"Nah," Eunhyuk sighed as he sat on the ground next to her. He patted the place next to him, signaling Hyoyeon to sit.

She did.

"So, what brings you out here?" Eunhyuk asked.

"Oh, just this and that..." Hyoyeon answered. "You?"

"Ohh, you know just this and that," he smiled at Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon smiled back.

He missed that smile.

They stared at the sky in quiet, Eunhyuk casually glanced at Hyoyeon a few times until something caught his eyes for the first time since he saw her today.

"That necklace suits you," Eunhyuk pointed out.

Hyoyeon glancd down at the necklace andtouched the heart. "Thank you."

"Where'd you get it" Eunhyuk asked.

"I don't really know, I've had it for a long time I think. It's...special to me somehow." Hyoyeon answered.

Special...

"Don't you remember me at all?" Eunhyuk asked her.

Hyoyeon shook her head. "Mianhaeyo, I really don't but you do seem familiar, have we met before?"

Eunhyuk smiled a little. "You could say that."

"Do you dance?" Eunhyuk asked another question.

"I use to..."

"Why don't you dance anymore?" Eunhyuk asked a little alarm.

Dancing was Hyoyeon's life why would she stop?

"I got into an accident 3 years ago...I lost not only my memories but the ability to dance when the accidnet somehow fractured my legs..." Hyoyeon explained.

"Is it permanent?" Eunhyuk asked worried.

Hyoyeon shook her head. "I did a surgery when I was in America, I can dance soon, but I don't know if I want to...I'm a little scared." Hyoyeon laughed a little. "Weird huh? That I love dancing and now I'm afraid of it."

"No, not at all." Eunhyuk touched her hand.

Hyoyeon flinched back.

Not because he touched her but because what she saw in her head.

"Mianh," Eunhyuk apologized.

"No...it's nothing..." Hyoyeon smiled dispite what she saw.

It was a brief flash but she saw it clearly.

Being in a closet with her head against Eunhyuk's shoulder, sleeping.

"We should get back in, it's getting cold." Eunhyuk stood as he took her hand.

"Yeah,"