What Did You Do?!

Dance With Me...

"...Uh...UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!"

The car quickly revirsed and droved away from the scene.

Eunhyuk and Taeyeon reached Hyoyeon at the same time.

"Hyoyeon-ah answer me please, Hyoyeon-ah..." Eunhyuk lifted Hyoyeon's head as Taeyeon grabbed Hyoyeon's hand.

"Ohmigod..." Taeyeon stared at her hand covered in blood. "No, no, no, no!!!!"

"Stay with me please!!" Eunhyuk cried. "Kim Hyoyeon! Yah!!!"

"Somebody!!! Call 911!!! Help! Please!!!!" Taeyeon cried.

"Come back...please..." Eunhyuk held Hyoyeon's body against his chest and begin to rock as she continued to cry his heart out. "I love you...please..."

"Kwon Yuri!!" Taeyeon shouted.

Yuri lifted her teary face. "Call the ambulance now!" Taeyeon ordered as she checked for Hyoyeon's breathing.

Yuri quickly pulled out her phone and begin dialing.

"She's still breathing, Hyoyeon-ah please don't leave us...I'm sorry..." Taeyeon cried as she held Hyoyeon's hand tighter.

"911?..."

---------------------------

"What...what did you just do...?" Yoona asked as she quickly got out of the car.

"I had to do it," she told Yoona as she got out of the car too.

"What if...what if she's dead Hyuna-ah? Ohmigod!" Yoona cried as the horror sunk in. "You just killed someone..."

"We, not me alone. We." Hyuna corrected Yoona.

"Did you hate her that much to kill her!?" Yoona shouted.

"I..-I..." Hyuna stammered.

"Do you even realize what you did?!! Didn't you have any self control!?! What is the matter with you!?" Yoona screamed as she pulled out her phone.

"What are you doing?" Hyuna asked as she stared intensly at the phone in Yoona's hand.

"Calling the police,"

Hyuna quickly snatched the phone out of Yoona's hand and threw it on the ground. Making an impact with the end of her heel the phone broke.

"What the hell?!" Yoona stared in disbelief.

"If you call the police on me your going with me," Hyuna glared.

"What kind of monster are you?" Yoona backed away.

"You helped, you were an accomplice. If you report me I'm not gunna let you go quietly." Hyuna treatened.

"What? Are you gunna hit me with a car too?! Are you going to kill me too!? You are a freaking psycho!!" Yoona shouted.

"Than what are you? A saint?" Hyuna laughed.

"She's going to die Hyuna! You hit someone with a purpose of killing them!" Yoona frowned.

"So? People need to break a few rules here and there to get the job done Yoona-ah, and that's exactly what I did."

"What if someone saw you?"

"The window are tinted, noone could've seen us."

"What about Eunhyuk oppa? He catched us sending out that flyer!"

"He'll get over it. He got over daddy beating the out of Hyoyeon 10 years ago. He'll get over this one too." Hyuna spoke calmly.

"But he didn't kill her Hyuna-ya!!!"

"I didn't either or that's what I'll tell myself. Get in the car let's go eat." Hyuna opened the car door.

"No, hell to the no!" Yoona backed up more. "Who are you and what have you done to my sweet friend Hyuna??"

"I've been like this Yoona-ah, you just never notice." Hyuna told her.

"Your freaking crazy..." Yoona ran.

Crazy?

Am I...?