You Have To Stop The Wedding

Dance With Me...

Hyoyeon longed for that touch again as they walked back into the house.

It was wrong of he rto think like that when she have a fiance, but after that slight touch awhile ago she wanted to learn more.

If that little flash was her memory or just an imagination.

As they got closer to the house Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk saw Donghae pacing by the door looking for someone.

When Donghae spotted Hyoyeon with Eunhyuk his expression became cold.

You couldn't see Eunhyuk's bruises that much but you could perfectly see the outlines of Donghae's injuries.

"What are you doing out?" Hyoyeon asked as she walked to him, Eunhyuk fallowing behind slowly.

"You just walked out, I got worried." Donghae told her.

"Let's go inside, it's getting cold." hyoyeon told him as she brushed pass him and went inside.

Donghae looked at Eunhyuk wit ha blank expression before fallowing Hyoyeon inside.

Eunhyuk sighed.

He sat on the steps of the door and covered his face with his hands.

She still had his necklace...and she thought it was special...

Eunhyuk smiled at that.

------------------------------------

The next morning when Hyoyeon got out of the bathroom and on her way back to the room Eunhyuk's bedroom door opened.

Hyoyeon stopped as Eunhyuk walked out only wearing his jeans.

Hyoyeon looked away quickly, blushing.

"'Morning," Eunhyuk greeted her with a smile.

"'Morning," Hyoyeon greeted as she walked but than stopped at turn back to Eunhyuk who stood against the wall looking at her. Hyoyeon quickly looked up, anywhere but at Eunhyuk's chiseled torso.

"Umm, Donghae tells me that you won't be attending our wedding, is that true?" Hyoyeon asked.

Eunhyuk didn't tell Donghae anything about attending or not attending the wedding but what the heck.

"His right, I won't be." Eunhyuk told her.

"Can I ask why?" Hyoyeon asked a little disappointed.

"I'm leaving back to Italy that day," he told her.

"Oh..." Hyoyeon dropped her head a little. "Well, um, okay than." Hyoyeon walked back to the room she was staying in.

Eunhyuk watched her go in.

Truth is he was going bac kt oItaly, but the main reason was that he didn't want to see her walking down the aisl with Donghae.

From his room his cell ringed.

Sighing, Eunhyuk walked back in and picked up his phone.

Unknown caller.

"Hello?" Eunhyuk answered.

"Can we talk?" the voice asked.

"Who is this?" Eunhyuk asked.

Eunhyuk was suprised she called him.

He wondered why.

---------------------------------------

"Well, well, well, who would've guessed Kim Taeyeon wanted to talk to infamous Eunhyuk here?" Eunhyuk smirked as he sat across from her at a cafe.

"How'd you get my number?" Eunhyuk asked Taeyeon.

"From Yuri," Taeyeon answered.

"What do you want?"

"I need your help," Taeyeon told him.

"My help? On what? I'l tell you this right now, I ain't killing noone for you inless it's Donghae." Eunhyuk told her squarly.

"It's close to that," Taeyeon smiled a little. "I need you to stop it."

"Stop what?"

"Hyoyeon and Donghae's wedding,"