Mistake

Dance With Me...

Eunhyuk:

That dream was really...disturbing...

Why on earth did he dream of Hyoyeon dying?

Hah! Why on earth did he dream about her n the first place?

He stared at his own reflection from the studio mirrors.

Hyoyeon was right, this wasn't his private studio anymore beacuse many people were complaining.

If you want a studio than get yourself your own geez.

Poping and locking tothe left, slide to the right, bump-bump; pop and lock...

Dancing was...fun to him...if you can dance you can get a date.

Clap.
Clap.
Clap.

Eunhyuk turned around to see Yuri clapping.

"Woah, oppa. You've gotten better." she smiled.

That smile should've been in his dream not the monsterous tigers.

"Yuri-ah~" Eunhyuk hugged her with a smile.

"Haha, oppa. Are you okay?" Yuri asked a little suprised by Eunhyuk's action.

Yeah, why?" Eunhyuk asked as he pulled away.

"You seem a little...huggy." Yuri slowly let it out.

"...huggy...? that's the best you could do?" Eunhyuk sighed. "You are such a a babo."

Yuri smiled. "Now that's the Eunhyuk oppa I know. Always calling people babo."

Eunhyuk smiled dispite his annoyance that quickly camed.

"Wonna practice?" Eunhyuk asked.

"Sure, lemme put my stuff over there." Yuri nodded when Eunhyuk pulled her into his arms.

"You smell so good," Eunhyuk smiled as he bend down to kiss her on te lips.

"Saranghae Hyoyeon-ah," Eunhyuk whhispered between the kiss.

Yuri dropped her bag, spilling all her books, pens and make-ups.

Eunhyuk glanced down. "Your dropped something."

"What did you just call me?" Yuri asked pulling away.

Eunhyuk he contiuned to kiss the back of her neck and shoulder unknowinly of what his mistake was. "Yuri, that's your name isn't it Yul?"

"No..."

"Wait, your name is not Yuri?" Eunhyuk pulled back a little. "You've been lying to me??? Who are you?! Your not some 50 year-old lady who did some kind of surgery to look younger and came here to take adventages of beautifully handsome young college boys are you?!"

"Yah!!!" Yuri walked off to grab a water bottle and threw it at him.

The water bottle unscrew itself as it flew and slashed Eunhyuk with whatever that's left.

"Yah? Yah! What the heck!?" Eunhyuk shouted back clearly annoyed.

"You just called me Hyoyeon!" Yuri shouted as a tear escaped from the corner of her eyes.

Eunhyuk replayed every single words he has said to her as his eyes widen at what he did.

"Mianhae!" Eunhyuk quickly reached for her.

Yuri pulled away and quickly gathered her stuff that has spilled and ran out the door, passing Hyoyeon who was coming in.

"Aish..." Hyoyeon stumbled a little.

Yuri glanced at Hyoyeon and glared in hatred before running out.

"Omona...what did I do?" Hyoyeon asked herself.

"Yuri-ah!!" Eunhyuk shouted as he ran after her, not seeing Hyoyeon standing by the door.

"Aigoo...I knew this was bound to happen." Hyoyeon made a saympathic face. "She was tired of his little games and attitude."

She closed the door when she saw them both leave.

"Yuri-ah!!" Eunhyuk ran toward her and grabbed her wrist.

"Nah!!! Let go of me!!" Yuri shouted.

"No! You have to listen to me!" Eunhyuk shouted back.

"Why should I?! You called me Hyoyeon!!"

"People make mistakes in life," Eunhyuk spoke. "They say the wrong persons name once in a life.

"But you called me Hyoyeon...you think it's okay to tell someone you love them and its not even the right person??" Yuri cried. "You said you love Hyoyeon..."

"I was wrong Yul-ah, I love you only you." Eunhyuk puled her into his arms.

But somewhere in his heart he knew he was lying.

"Why did you call me Hyoyeon...were you fantasizing kissing Kim Hyoyeon??" Yuri asked as she cried harder.

"No, no i was thinking of you but..." Eunhyuk searched for a lie. "I remembered my dream from last night."

"You were dreaming about her last night?!!?" Yuri looked angry.

"No! Yes! I mean, yes but not a good one like yours, she was trying to kill me! It was a nightmare." Eunhyuk explained.

"So..you don't really love her?" Yuri asked to make it clear.

"No, I love you."

Lie.

"I was going to say 'Saranghae Yuri' but when iwas abot to say your name i remembered the horrbile dream."

More Lie.

"Forgive me?" Eunhyuk asked as he wiped Yuri's tears.

"I forgive you," Yuri smiled a little.

"Mianhae, Yul."

"Don't ever do that again." Yuri narrowed her eyes as she wrapped her arms aound his neck.

"I won't, saranghae yul-ah." Eunhyuk kissed her.

Even more lie.

How many lies is he going to tell her?

Why did he say Hyoyeon's name?

Is this what he think it is?