Meet The Parents

Dance With Me...

Hyoyeon's heart was speeding like crazy, she was nervous.

This was her first time meeting Donghae's parents and she didn't know how to act at all.

She was scare, what if they don't like her? What if his parent want her to drop dead?

Hyoyeon was breathing very fast with nervousness inside Donghae's car.

Donghae opened the passenger door when they reached his house.

When he saw Hyoyeon's state helped her out and kissed her on the lips lightly.

"Don't worry, they can't hate you." Donghae told her. "Your too perfect."

"No, I'm not perfect..." Hyoyeon stared at the ground.

"Don't worry about that." Donghae locked his fingers with hers.

Hyoyeon stared at the house.

It was huge.

"Ready?" Donghae asked as he glanced at her.

Hyoyeon nodded slowly.

Donghae smiled and opened the door to his house.

Hyoyeon fallowed him in.

-------------------------------

"Umma? Appa?" Donhae called once inside the house.

"Donghae-ah?" a female voice called from deeper inside the house coming closer.

Smiling Donghae was pulled into a petite woman's arm.

"Oh, my Donghae, how are you? You've been good? Eating healthy?" the woman who Hyoyeon persumed was his mother asked.

"I'm good," Donghae hugged her back.

"Is that my son I hear? You better get your in here and give you old man a hug." a deep male voice called from inside.

Donghae held Hyoyeon's and the three went to the livingroom where Donghae's father begin to rise from his couch to give Donghae a hug.

"My boy," Donghae's father smiled brightly.

"Umma, Appa, meet my fiancess." Donghae turned to Hyoyeon.

"Hello," Hyoyeon bowed.

"Oh hello dear, my your gorgeous." Donghae's mother smiled as she gave Hyoyeon a hug.

The hug took Hyoyeon by a suprise but she gently hugged back.

"Certainly, what a beautiful lady you are," Donghae's father smiled as he too gave Hyoyeon a welcome hug.

"Sit, sit." Donghae's father gestured at the seats.

"Ah, we didn't exchange names did we? My name is Jongjae, Donghae's father." he smiled.

"I'm Ahnso, Donghae's mother." she smiled.

"My name is Hyoyeon," Hyoyeon smiled back.

The smiles on Jongjae and Ahnso faltered a little.

"Hyo...yeon?" Ahnso asked.

"Nae," Hyoyeon contiuned to smile. "Kim Hyoyeon."

The smiles has evaporated.

"Kim Hyoyeon?! The little girl who has been haning around our Eunhyuk?!" Ahnso breathed quickly.

"Who?" Hyoyeon turned to Donghae. "Whose Eunhyuk?"

"My brother," Donghae answered with a strain in his voice.

"Oh," Hyoyeon nodded. " You never did tell me your sister's name either."

"It's Hyuna,"

"That's a pretty name." Hyoyeon smiled.

Jongjae and Ahnso looked at each other than Hyoyeon.

"You don't remember our Eunhyuk?" Jongjae asked.

"I'm sorry sir but I'm afraid I don't." Hyoyeon answered. "I have a memory loss from my accident 3 years ago."

Ahnso breathed out slowly.

"Donghae-ah can I speak to you privatly alone?" Jongjae asked as he stood.

"Nae," Donghae stood. "Be right back."

-----------------------------------

"You cannot marry that girl!" Jongjae told Donghae.

"I love her and I ddefinatly am marrying her appa." Donghae told him.

"Do you know who she is?!"

"She has a memory loss! She doesn't know Eunhyuk hyung and she won't since hyung isn't here remember?" Donghae reminded his dad.

"His going to find out sooner or later Donghae-ah." his father told him.

"Not if we move away from Korea after getting married."

"What about your mother and I? won't you miss us?"

"Of course I will, we'll visit whenever hyung isn't home. His in Italy, he won't be visiting much will he?" Donghae spoke as he reached for the door.

"I do not like that girl Donghae."

"Well I do, do you want me to be happy or not?" Donghae asked his father seriously.

"Of course I do but not with that girl!"

"Well I guess you have to deal with it." Donghae walked out the door.

His mother and Hyoyeon were in a conversation that involved laughing and smiling.

"Your back already?" Hyoyeon asked Donghae as he sat next to her.

"Yeah," Donghae smiled as he took her hand.

"What a charming girl she grown up to be," Ahnso smiled and turned to her husband.

Jongjae stared at her in disbelief.

"Can I speak with YOU in private?" Jongjae asked Ahnso.

"I'm in the middle of conversation with out future daughter-in-law here hunny," Ahnso told her husband.

"It won't take long."

With a sigh Ahnso stood and fallowed Jongjae.

"What are you doing?!" Jongjae hissed at Ahnso.

"She isn't that same little girl from 13 years ago hunny." Ahnso told him.

"I am not giving them my blessing!" Jongjae told her.

"Well I am, Donghae deserves to be happy and so does Hyoyeon. Her mother died years ago Jongjae." Ahnso told him.

"If you care for our son's happiness you'll give them your blessings too." Ahnso walked away.

---------------------------------

"Your an excellant cook!" Hyoyeon smiled as they moved back to the livningroom after dinner.

"Oh thank you sweetie, here have some apple." Ahnso smiled as she offered Hyoyeon a peeled apple.

"Thank you," they smiled.

As they were enjoyeing their time, Jongjae cleared his throat.

"Well, I did some thinking during dinner about this marriage plan of yours." Jongjae started.

Hyoyeon and Donghae turned to him wit hfull attention.

Jongjae helf Ahnso's hand.

"We have agreed to give you two our blessings." Jongjae smiled.

Donghae smiled brightly as he pulled smiling Hyoyeon into his arms and begin to spin her with joy.

"Hello?"

The cheering died when Donghae saw him walking in.

His smile faded quickly.

Ahnso and Jongjae looked to see who it was.

"Eunhyuk-ah," Ahnso smiled at her eldest son.

Hyoyeon smiling turned around to see who was Donghae's older brother is.

Eunhyuk looked around and stopped when he took in the sight of Hyoyeon.

He dropped the bag in his hands.

Hyoyeon continued to smile.

"Hi, I'm Hyoyeon, Donghae's fiancee. You must be Donghae's older brother, it's finally a pleasure to meet you." Hyoyeon introduced herself as she held Donghae's hand with a complete cluessless, innocent smile.

"Hi..." Eunhyuk whispered.

He believed that his heart was broken but he was wrong.

Seeing her once again, it was now completely broken into many pieces.

The backstabbing bastard who he used to call his little brother smile happily and innocently with Hyoyeon in his arms.

Seeing how his parents were smiling he could see that they have accepted Donghae and Hyoyeon's marriage...

...Eunhyuk thought...

...was it okay for him now to kill himself...?

Since...his love was in the arms of his little brother?...

Since...she doesn't seem to remember him?...

It's what he wanted wasn't it?

To get Hyoyeon away from him?

But seeing her once again after all these years, he sees that he can't let her go.

But is it too late to get her back?

His love...? Who is about to become his sister-in-law?