Review 2

Dance With Me...

Author: snsd_4_suju :)
Story: Dance With Me
Reviewer: BangBangVIP

Story title: 6/10
- It's okay. It's not really eye catching, or unique but it does fit the story line nicely.

Forewords:6 /10
-Again, it's not really eye catching. It lacks the motivation to keep readers. Maybe if you added an excerpt from the story, or a prologue. I like how you added in the characters descriptions though.

Appearance: 7/10
- The poster and background matches nicely.The only thing is, I don't like the anime/drawing couple on the poster. It conflicts with the rest of the poster.

Plot: 12/15
-Ah~ School rivalry. I had one of those myself. I always enjoy these kind of stories because I can relate on a certain level. just by reading the summary in the forewords, I could guess what's going to happen and how it will end.

Flow: 7/10
- Mistakes in spelling and grammar can mess with the flow of your story. It wasn't too terribly bad, I could still follow along easily, but make sure you double check spelling and grammar so the flow...flows.

Originally/Creativity: 5/10
- Rivalry turned into love. Not the most original, especially in the school scene but at least it was college this time and not high school. If you had a more dramatic twist to it rather than the classic hit and run and memory loss, I would have given you more points. But the whole Donghae planning to propose caught me off guard.

Spelling/Grammar: 4/10
-Bear with me on this, I'm rather picky, and...strict when it comes to spelling and grammar. I did find a lot of spelling mistakes throughout the story. Some examples:
'fallow'(follow)
'noone'(no one)
'aford'(afford)
'wither' (whether)
'ferious' (furious)
'gunna' (gonna)

As for grammar mistakes, there were quite a lot. Most of them were missing comma's, or wrong use of a word. These are some examples I found in the first chapter. You had several throughout the entire story.

"Running toward confused Eunhyuk, Hyoyeon raised her fist and swunged at Eunhyuk's handsome face." You could have put "Running towards a confused Eunhyuk, Hyoyeon raised her fist and swung at Eunhyuk's handsome face."

"Eunhyuk with a yelp falled back and collasped to the studio floor holding his nose" A comma should be placed after Eunhyuk and yelp. The word 'falled' is well, not a word at all. The word you are looking for is fell.

"... Mine's are original unlikes yours." Mine indicates that it is yours and yours alone, so it can't be plural. Also, unlike should be singular as well.

Next,the use of then and than. I seen it a few times in the story, particularly in this one sentence where you used it 3 times.
"Where the heck are you!!!! If I see the tiny bits of your hair, I am going to murder you and than put you in a little tiny box than, throw you onto the river as it carries it out to the ocean; get a shark to eat the box that contains you and than set the ocean on fire!!!!" Than is used when comparing two nouns. Then would be what you are going to do after performing one task.

Last thing. Haptic. The placing of the word doesn't seem to fit. Haptic relates to the sense of touch, like a haptic mode of perception.

Writing style: 10/10
-Everyone has their own writing style. Yours is comfortable and easy to follow along with.

Characterization: 6/10
-There wasn't much to the development of your characters besides Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk turning from 'rivals' to lovers. Other than that, your characters pretty much followed how you said they were in the forewords.

Enjoyment: 3/5
- With the spelling and grammar mistakes, it was a little less enjoyable but nonetheless I still did enjoy it. I would've liked to see Ryeowook get caught with Yuri, like you said in the forewords and more details would have been nice.

Sub total: 66/100

Bonus:3 /6
-For requesting from Vanilla Sky, me and for the laughs I got from your story.

-----------------------------------------------------

not my best score :O