Slept Together?

Dance With Me...

"I can't believe your here drunk," Hyoyeon sighed as she gave him a glass of water.

"You stood me up," Eunhyuk spoke a little less druken.

"I never agreed to come did I now?" Hyoyeon told him.

"I waited what? Like almost 3 hours?" Eunhyuk took a drink.

"Your fault not mine," Hyoyeon looked away.

"Why do you hate me?" Eunhyuk asked out of the bloom.

Hyoyeon stared at him.

"I don't hate you...well not anymore...much..." Hyoyeon told him.

"Do you like me?" Eunhyuk asked as he placed the cup on the nightstand.

"Again with that question!" Hyoyeon stood to distance herself from him.

Eunhyuk grabbed her wrist and yanked.

Hyoyeon fell on her bed with a yelp as Eunhyuk flipped himself on top of her.

"What are you doing?!" Hyoyeon shouted.

"Why won't you answer me?" Eunhyuk asked as he grabbed both her hand over Hyoyeon's head.

Hyoyeon was getting a little...nervous.

"I like you Kim Hyoyeon," Eunhyuk whispered to her as he lowered his head toward her.

"Yah!" Hyoyeon shouted.

"What are you doing!?" Hyoyeon shouted again.

"Don't," Eunhyuk lightly pushed Hyoyeon down again as he slowly pressed his lips against hers.

Hyoyeon's eye widened.

His drunk! He dones't know what his doing Kim Hyoyeon, don't fall for it!!! She told herself.

But it was too sweet and soft and aaahhhhh....

------------------------------------------

Hyoyeon grunted when the sunlight shined through her curtains the next morning.

When she peeked her eyes opened toward Taeyeon's bed it was empty.

Guess she's still not home.

When Hyoyeon tugged on her sheets she notice that their was a arm around her.

Eyes getting wider she turned her head and was greeted by Eunhyuk's sleeping face.

Biting her lips she tried to get out but no use, this guy was strong.

When she tried to remove his hand he grunted.

He opened his eyes slowly and blinked few times before adjusting the situation than...

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" they both screamed.

Hyoyeon kicked him off the bed with her foot and Eunhyuk felled. He quickly grabbed the sheets from Taeyeon's bed.

"What did you do to me?!" Eunhyuk shouted at her.

"Me?!!?! What did YOU do to ME?!?!" Hyoyeon screamed.

They both stared at each other and tapped their bodies.

Eunhyuk was bare chested but still has his jeans on.

Hyoyeon still had on her over-size T-shirt that she uses as pajamas.

"Okay, okay lets calm down..." Eunhyuk told her but more to himself.

"What happened here stays here! Got it?!" Hyoyeon glared at Eunhyuk.

"Nothing happened here!" Eunhyuk told her as he threw the sheets back onto Taeyeon's bed and ran his hand through his hair.

"That was a shock," Eunhyuk murmured.

Hyoyeon quickly got out of the bed and slipped on her jeans from yesterday and threw Eunhyuk's shirt that lied on the floor toward him.

"What happened last night? My memory is a little fuzzy," Eunhyuk spoke as he buttoned his black collar shirt on. "And what am I doing here?"

"You came here drunk last night, beating up my door that's what happened you babo." Hyoyeon glared as she pulled out a white dress shirt and a blue capri pants from her closet.

"You gunna take a shower?" Eunhyuk asked as he glanced at her.

"Yeah, so get out!" Hyoyeon pointed at the door.

"Why not take on together since we slept together?" Eunhyuk raised on eye brow at her with a grin.

"We did not slept together okay!? We did not!" Hyoyeon glared.

"Techanically we did," Eunhyuk smirked.

"Yah! You planted one on me!" Hyoyeon shouted.

"I did?" Eunhyuk asked. "Bet you enjoyed it."

"You lost that bet. Now get out of my dorm you bug ugly monkey before I set you on fire and feed you to the sharks!!" Hyoyeon pushed him toward the door.

"You can't set me on fire and feed me to the shark," Eunhyuk glanced over his shoulder at her.

Hyoyeon opened the door.

"Out!" Hyoyeon slammed the door.

Ohmigod! What happened last night?! Hyoyeon beated herself.

Did I really kiss her? Eunhyuk wondered as he walked down the stairs with a grin on his face.

At least I got to see her with only a shirt, could have been shorter though. Eunhyuk pouted.

How did his shirt come off?! Hyoyeon contiuned to beat herself as she looked out the window.

Damn it!