Memory Los

Dance With Me...

"Eunhyuk oppa,"

Eunhyuk relunctly lifted his head to see Hyuna standing in front of him.

He looked around his surrounding.

Taeyeon and Taecyeon sat across from him. Taeyeon sleeping and Taecyeon with worried expression, caressing Taeyeon's shoulder.

Yuri sat next to him dozing while Shindong hyung left to get something to eat.

Taeyeon's parents leaned against the wall, waiting for any news since Hyoyeon was sent to the emergency room.

Donghae was at home, getting Eunhyuk some spare clothes for him for few days while his staying at the hospital.

"Hyuna-ah," Eunhyuk spoke with no emotion what-so-ever. "What are you doing here?"

"I heard what happened, how is she?" Hyuna asked as she sat next to Eunhyuk.

"We don't know yet, their still doing the surgery."

"Is it serious?"

Eunhyuk mearly nodded painfully.

"I'm sorry," Hyuna gently rubbed his back.

"I thought you didn't care about Hyoyeon,"

"I don't but your hurting." Hyuna spoke as she gave him a hug before being yanked away.

"Aish...Donghae oppa!" Hyuna complained.

"We need to talk," Donghae told her as he handed Eunhyuk the bag of clothes.

"Thanks," Eunhyuk told him as he covered his face with his hand.

Donghae dragged Hyuna around the corner where noone can hear their conversation.

"You hit Hyoyeon with the car didn't you?" Donghae glared.

"I don't know what your talking about! Aish, let go of me!" Hyuna pulled.

Donghae's grip tightened.

"I heard your conversation with Im Yoona you dirty liar!" Donghae hissed at Hyuna's face.

Hyuna's mouth dropped.

"Why?" Donghae asked.

"She was gunna cause trouble for Eunhyuk oppa again..." Hyuna told him.

"Again?"

"10 years ago...oppa got into many troubles because he was always around Hyoyeon. I didn't want him to get into trouble again."

"So you decided to go ahead with a murder mission? Yoona is breaking apart because of this Hyuna-ah." Donghae glared.

"I didn't intend to kill her! And even if she does die, who cares?"

That earned Hyuna a slap across the face.

"I care, so does her friends, and so does Eunhyuk hyung." Donghae hissed.

"Well, I don't," Hyuna broke away from Donghae and started to walk away.

Donghae grabbed her arm and whispered into her ear, "I'm not letting you get away with this Kim Hyuna." With that Donghae dropped Hyuna's arm and walked away.

Hyuna gripped her hand into a fist and walked straight out the hopsital doors.

From behind the wall that took Donghae and Hyuna's conversation Eunhyuk walked out with wide-eyed.

Hyuna...his sister is the one responsible for Hyoyeon's hit and run.

-----------------------------

"Mr. and Mrs. Kim?" the surgeon walked out the double doors.

"Yes?" Taeyeon's mom asked.

"Are you Miss Kim Hyoyeon's mother?" the surgeon asked.

"No...Hyoyeon is an orphan." Taeyeon's father answered.

"Well, than. The surgery is complete."

Everyone hold their breaths. Eunhyuk curled his hand into a fist.

"The operation was successful."

Everyone exhaled and smiled.

"But..."

"But...?" Eunhyuk stood.

"There is memory loss due to some part of the operation that was needed."

"Memory loss?" Taeyeon stood.

"She won't be able to recognize some of you," the surgeon answered.

"What?"

"I'm very sorry."

Everyone wondered...

...which one them isn't in Hyoyeon's life anymore.