I've Been Killing Myself

Dance With Me...

"Are you sure we can spend the night here?" Hyoyeon asked Donghae's umma as she helped Hyoyeon spread the sheet on Hyuna's former bed.

"Of course sweetie," Ahnso smiled.

"Thank you so much," Hyoyeon smiled back.

Eunhyuk sat on the steps outside the backyard of the house.

Hyoyeon really doesn't remember him...

He felt like screaming, worst, he felt like he wanted to punch someone.

Someone like Donghae.

"Eunhyuk hyung,"

Eunhyuk kept on staring at the trees as Donghae leaned against the frame of the door.

"Hyung, answer me." Donghae called him again. "Say something."

"What do you want me to say Donghae?! You stoled my girlfriend from me you bastard! I feel like chocking you right now!" Eunhyuk shouted as he contiuned to started at the trees as if he could burn them by just staring at them angrily with fury.

"I didn't steal your girlfriend, you guys were never an item and that's not my fault." Donghae spoke calmly as he touched his throat just in case Eunhyuk would leap up and attack him.

"Get out of here," Eunhyuk told Donghae.

"No, I want to know how you'll feel about this." Donghae spoke.

"How I feel? I feel like jumping off a cliff to kill myself rather than see you marry Hyoyeon." Eunhyuk told him.

"Don't say things like that," Donghae told him.

"You can't tell me what to do monkey ." Eunhyuk glared over his shoulder.

"Monkey ? Really? Come on Hyung, you don't really love Hyoyeon-sshi you think you do but truthfully you don't." Donghae gave a laugh. "On the other hand here, I do."

Eunhyuk leaped up and grabbed Donghae by the shirt.

"You listen to me punk," Eunhyuk hissed at Donghae's face. "I love her more than you think I do. I've known her longer we have histroy together and you think you can just waltz here saying you love her and telling me that I don't? You have some nerve."

"I know I love her and if you love her you should be happy that she's marrying someone she loves." Donghae hissed back.

"Loves you? Don't make me laugh, the only reason she's marrying you is because she doesn't remember me. If she remembered me, she'll drop your so far and so quick that you won't be able to get back on you damn feet." Eunhyuk glared. "She loves me."

"Did she say she loves you? No, she didn't but to me she did. Face it Eunhyuk hyung, your just mad that you didn't take the chance when you had it." Donghae pulled Eunhyuk's hand off of him.

"If she really loved you, she would've remembered you on the very first sight. Isn't that how it happenes in movies and dramas?" Donghae smirked.

"You really believe what happenes in movies and dramas would happene in real life?" Eunhyuk gave a cold laugh.

"Don't you wish it did? That Hyoyeon would remember you? Because in 4 weeks we are getting married." Donghae turned away.

"You won't get away with this," Eunhyuk glared at Donghae whose walking away back into the house.

"I already did."

"Your taking an adventage of her weakness!" Eunhyuk shouted.

"Adventage? Weakness?" Donghae turned back and stalked up to Eunhyuk and pushed him out the door.

"It's not called an adventage, it's called taking a chance when it's right in front of your eyes!" Donghae shouted.

"I call a taking an adventage. If she still had her memories she wouldn't be marrying you!" Eunhyuk pushed back hard.

Donghae felled to the grass, he quickly got up and leaped at Eunhyuk.

"Do you also think it's my fault she got hurt in the first place?!" Donghae punched Eunhyuk on the face multiple times. "She's over you!"

Eunhyuk headbutted Donghae and pushed him back, putting him on top of Donghae. He grabbed fist full of Donghae's shirt and begin to punch him on the face.

"I know it's my fault you !" Eunhyuk shouted as he punched him. "Don't you think I've been killing myself inside because of that?!"

Donghae quickly pushed Eunhyuk off him and kicked him against the stomach.

Eunhyuk grunted as he stumbled back.

Eunhynk punched him harder.

Tears felled from Eunhyuk's face as someone stormed outside and grabbed Eunhyuk's hand before making ana impact with Donghae's bloody face.

"Stop! Stop, please." she begged as she held Eunhyuk's hand against her chest.

Eunhyuk emotionlessly turned to see Hyoyeon breathing heavily with worry.

She gasped when she saw Eunhyuk's face.

"Your bruised and bleeding," Hyoyeon spoked as she gently touched his messed up face.

"I'm sorry," Eunhyuk smiled a little at her gently touch. The touch his been longing for pass 3 years.

"Get away from her..." Donghae hissed as he sat up.

Hyoyeon looked pass Eunhyuk and quickly moved to Donghae.

"What happened?!" Hyoyeon asked. "Why are you two fighting?!"

Eunhyuk's smile faded quickly as it camed.

Wiping the blood on the corner of his lips he stood.

"It's nothing," Eunhyuk told her. "You should go in and get some rest."

Eunhyuk turned and went out the backyard door.