The Truth of 10 Years Finally Reveals

Dance With Me...

"Someone please help us..." Hyoyeon banged the door for the 67th times with exahustion.

Eunhyuk was in deep thought.

"I know you like noone does," he whispered to her.

Hyoyeon whipped her head toward him in a flash.

"Keep your mouth shut," Hyoyeon glared, her expression become very icy. "I had to do it."

Eunhyuk processed what she was talking about because he was talking about 10 years ago. It took him a while to understand what she was talking about.

"You had to do it? Are you that poor? Did you really need to stoop that low??" Eunhyuk stared at her cold.

"Yeah, I'm that poor. I'm sorry I'm not rich like any of you dirt bags who drive around in your stupid expensive sports car or walk around with your expensive purses!!" Hyoyeon screamed at him, now angry.

Enuhyuk's expression became darkened.

"If you were poor than you should've asked for help!"

"What help!?If I asked for help than I would've been found out for a girl who got a scholarship to be here unlike all you spoiled rich kids," Hyoyeon felt her eyes tearing.

"What about Taeyeon?!" Eunhyuk yelled.

"Especially Taeyeon...she can't find out or she'll hate me that I've lied to her." Hyoyeon looked away.

"Geez Hyoyeon, she's your friend! She can't hate you," Eunhyuk became irritated.

"Says you, you have friends that cares for you no matter what. If my friends find out that I'm a poor idiot girl who doesn't know her place here, they'll just throw me away like I'm some kind of a trash." Hyoyeon laughed bitterly. "Hah, I am a trash."

"No, your not!" Eunhyuk sat up straight. "Your not a trash..." his expression softened.

"Quit," Eunhyuk whispered.

"Excuse me?" Hyoyeon turned to him unbelieving what his saying.

Eunhyuk wiped the tears that fell fom Hyoyeons eyes.

"Quit your job at the bar," Eunhyuk repeated.

Hyoyeon swat his hand away.

"I need the job," Hyoyeon whispered.

"I'll help you, just quit Hyoraengi."

Hyoyeon stared.

"What'd you call me?" she asked.

"Hyoraengi, that's what I called you when we were little remember?" Eunhyuk smiled.

"What? No-how...?"

"A little over 10 years ago, hmmm...your mom used to work for my parents remember?"

"Uh..."

"You punched me on the nose when I I accidently broke the head of your barbie." Eunhyuk explained.

"Ahhh..." Hyoyeon remembered.

"Yeah, we knew each other before 2 years ago."

"It's a wonder how you still remember..."

"It's a wonder how you forgot, it was a memoriable memory." Eunhyuk smiled. "Remember when locked ourselves in the outter cottage? I remember clearly when you clung to my arm, 'Eunhyuk oppa, don't leave me...saranghaeyo Eunhyuk oppa..."

Hyoyeon punched him on the arm. "I did not!!!!"

"You did too," he smiled playfully at Hyoyeon's embarassed expression.

Maybe that's when he fell for her...not this year but 10 years ago for the first time.

He remembered when he cried his heart out, he didn't know what it meant than but he did now. He was heartbroken.

"Why did you disappear?...You told me not to leave but you did..." Eunhyuk whispered.

Hyoyeon turned to him slowly recalling bits and bits of the memory.

"I-..." Hyoyeon got up quickly. "My mom wanted to leave so we did." Hyoyeon began to pace.

"Yah, watch out for tha-"

CRASH!

"You should've told me eariler!!" Hyoyeon complaied as she got off but couldn't.

"Hyoyeon-ah!!!" Eunhyuk screamed as he grunt. He lift off the fallen shelf off her back. He gasped when he saw the blood stain of her back. It gave him a glimps of his dream from few days ago.

"Ugh..." Hyoyeon grunted.

Eunhyuk shook the thought away as he dragged Hyoyeon to the corner and sat her.

"Your bleeding," he informed her as he took off his collar shirt.

"No..." Hyoyeon protested when he begin to her shirt.

"Babo-ya, do you wonna die of blood loss??" Eunhyuk panicked as he pulled her shirt off.

He did a one take on her body than shook him out of the trance as he looked at her back and gasped.

Taking Hyoyeon's shirt he quickly wiped the blood off as best as he could and frozed when he saw a multiple long scars on her back.

Now he knew.

The reason why she left, why Hyoyeon's mother left with her.

His father did not want Eunhyuk to spend time with Hyoyeon. Whenever they saw them together, Hyoyeon was whipped.

He couldn't believe the scar remained after all this year. Reminding her of the horrible part of her past.

---------------------------------------

Hyoyeon leaned against Eunhyuk's shoulder, sleeping.

The blood stopped few mintues ago but the pain still remained whenever she breathed.

He brushed her hair constanly to see her beautiful face.

Now he knew why he thought he was in love with her. Not beacuse of the dream he had beacuse of their history when they were little. She was his first love.

He stared at Hyoyeon like he just found his one true love.

He kissed her forehead when the door to the supply closet swung opened.

Eunhyuk squinted at the light when e saw four figures: the janitor (where were you when we needed you), Taeyeon, Hyoyeon's friend and roommate; Shindong and paralyized Yuri.

She has seen Eunhyuk's action of affection toward Hyoyeon.

She was mad, of course and hurt.

She finds him after what? 3 hours with another girl alone. Even worse with Hyoyeon.

Yuri ran out of the closet crying.

But this time Eunhyuk didn't fallow her because she wasn't the one for him.

The girl sleeping next to him was..

...has been for almost 13 years...

"What did you to do my friend Hyoyeon, you ugly monkey ?" Taeyeon glared.