2 Years Ago

Dance With Me...

She faced the mirrors of the dance studio.

This was her first year at SM College and she was excited to be here.

Dancing to the beat Hyoyeon fallowed the rhythm, moving her body graceful; poping and locking...until...

"Yah! What do you think your doing in here?!" someone shouted.

Stopping in her mid-dance Hyoyeon saw a guys reflection from the mirror; angry and irritated.

Hyoyeon turned around looking innocent.

"Dancing," she answered him calmly.

"Yeah, I think I got to that point by myself thank you very much. What I want to know is what do you think your doing here when this is a private studio." the guy countinued to yell at her.

"I didn't know..." Hyoyeon slowly spoke. "You don't have to yell at me you know. Besides noone told me this was a private studio."

"Didn't you see the big sign outside?" he asked.

"What sign?" Hyoyeon asked.

"'Keep out babo. Eunhyuk's Private Dance Studio.'" the guy answered.

Keep out babo? wow...

"Who's Eunhyuk?" Hyoyeon asked.

The guys smirked, "Me."

Hyoyeon blinked.

"You."

"Yeah, me." Eunhyuk countiued to smirk.

"What a loser," Hyoyeon whispered to herself, but Eunhyuk heard it too.

"What'd you call me?" Eunhyuk stared at her straight into the eyes.

"Nothing," Hyoyeon replied.

"What's your name blondie?" Eunhyuk asked as he crossed his arms.

"Kim Hyoyeon," Hyoyeon answered as she turned off the music that continued to blast.

"Well, Kim Hyoyeon. Why don't you get the hell out of here? This studio is for people who can actually dance." Eunhyuk pointed the door for her.

"Yah! I can too dance!" Hyoyeon glared.

"Okay, how about this. This studio is for people who can dance annnnd can aford to be in this college, not on scholarships." Eunhyuk smirked.

Hyoyeon curled her fist into a ball and decided wither or not she should punch the guy right in the face and make him suffer or just let him go like a good girl...

...Hyoyeon smiled to herself.

She's always a good girl, but today she'll make an exception.

Running toward confused Eunhyuk, Hyoyeon raised her fist and swunged at Eunhyuk's handsome face.

Eunhyuk with a yelp falled back and collasped to the studio floor holding his nose.

"Yah! Do you wonna die!?!?!?" Eunhyuk shouted, clearly ferious with Hyoyeon's daring action.

"Yah babo-yah! If you ever tell me that I can't dance you are gunna get more than a punch to the face! I can too dance! Unlike you preppy rich boys with robotic choregraphed dance moves. Mine's are original unlikes yours." Hyoyeon smirked as she grabbed her bag and turned away to walk away.

Eunhyuk spitting on the floor quickly stood and jumped at Hyoyeon and grabbed her leg.

"Yah!! Let go of me!!!" Hyoyeon shouted as she kicked him off her leg.

"No way!!!" Eunhyuk grabbed her legs tighter to keep her still.

"Do you wonna die!?!?" Hyoyeon smacked him with her bag as she continued to kick him with her other leg.

"Gaaaahhhhh!!!" Eunhyuk shouted as he bit into Hyoyeon's leg.

"Aaaahhhh!!!" Hyoyeon screamed in pain. "Let go off me you ugly monkey!!!!!"

Hyoyeon swinged her bag once more with full power and knocked Eunhyuk off her.

Running toward the door she stopped to look back.

Eunhyuk slowly stood with a glare.

"This is war!!!!" Eunhyuk shouted.

"War? Bring it on!! I'm not afraid of you!!" Hyoyeon shouted back.

"You are gunna regret you ever messed with me Kim Hyoyeon!!" Eunhyuk gave her a poison glare.

"Go eat some bananas you big ugly monkey!!!!!" Hyoyeon raned out the door with a kick to the door.