3 Years Later

Dance With Me...

"...please take your luggages and thank you choosing Airline 1..."

"This way," he grabbed her hand as he locked it with his.

"But what about unnie?" she asked him.

"I talked with Taecyeon, his going to take her home while I," Donghae smiled as he lightly kissed her on the lips. "get to spend some time with you beautiful."

"Really?" Hyoyeon smiled playfully. "Can we go eat first though?"

"Anything for you," Donghae smiled as he picked up her luggage and carried it out to a tazi that awaited them.

"To the best hotel please," Donghae requested to the driver.

The driver nodded as Hyoyeon and Donghae slided in side the cab.

"Wow, I can't believe it's been 3 years." Hyoyeon looked out the window, taking in the sight of Seoul once again.

"I know," Donghae smiled.

"How's your leg?" he asked.

"The same..." Hyoyeon answered.

It's a terrible curse, Hyoyeon told herself.

"What do you wonna eat?" Donghae asked as he locked his finger with Hyoyeon's.

"Hmmm, how about something simple? Ramen?" Hyoyeon smiled.

"As you wish, once we get unpacking." Donghae smiled.

Donghae met Hyoyeon inside the plane she took.

Hyoyeon was suprised to see him while Taeyeon was suspicious.

The four of them spend 3 years together as a couple and Donghae was ready to ask for Hyoyeon's hand in marriage tonight.

Taeyeon didn't approve of Donghae's decision but didn't disapprove it either, she just wanted Hyoyeon to be happy.

Once they reached the hotel they checked themselves in one room.

Hyoyeon was a little nervous about the idea but Donghae didn't mind at all, after all, it was just for one night.

--------------------------------

"This is the first time in 3 years that we came back to Korea, how come Donghae gets to keep Hyoyeon?" Taeyeon complained as they walked around the town.

"Let the couples be," Taecyeon held her hand.

"Still, so not fair." Taeyeon contiuned to complain when she saw a familiar face among the crowd.

The person was walking next to another familiar face toward their direction.

He smiled at what the girl was saying and stopped when he saw Taeyeon.

"Kim Taeyeon," Eunhyuk spoke her name.

Yuri turned to the direction he was looking and smiled a little.

"Eunhyuk..." Taeyeon spoke his name.

"Your back..." Eunhyuk spoke, "does that mean Hyoyeon...is back too?"

Taeyeon kept a silence.

Taecyeon looked at her, he opened his mouth to say 'Yes' when Taeyeon intruppted.

"Yes," Taeyeon answered.

Eunhyuk's face brightened.

"But it doesn't matter since she doesn't even know you anymore." Taeyeon added.

"What?" Eunhyuk's smiled felled.

"What I'm saying is, she doesn't remember you and I think it's because your the reason she got hurt and she doesn't want to remember it. Including you." Taeyeon told him calmly.

Eunhyuk's face was expressionless.

"Besides, she's engaged." Taeyeon contiuned.

"What?" Eunhyuk face became a little sad; hurt, betrayed; crushed, and angry.

"Yeah, she's getting proposed." Taeyeon told him. "Tonight, with your little brother. Donghae."

Eunhyuk sinked to his knees, crushed.

Instead of bring back a souvenir, his bring back a fiancée...the girl of his dream.

Betrayal stabbed Eunhyuk on the back.

------------------------------------

After Hyoyeon took her shower and cleaned herself she changed into new clothes and walked outside the hotel where Donghae waited.

"Come on," Donghae took her hand and pulled over a taxi.

It wasn't a long drive.

The taxi pulled in to the entrance of a fancy restaruant.

Once seated and ordered they begin to eat.

Talking and laughing, suddenly when the music slowly faded into a beautiful song, Donghae took Hyoyeon's hand and kneeled on one leg as he pulled out a tiny box.

Hyoyeon gasped and so did the crowd.

"Kim Hyoyeon, I love you, I have been loving you for a long time." Donghae smiled as he opened the box.

"Will you marry me?"