Nightmares

Dance With Me...

Hyoyeon

"Hyoyeon-ah," Ryeowook held her hand with a smile.

They sat at the edge of a cliff, few feets away laid a picnic blanket and basket full of food.

"Ryeowook oppa," Hyoyeon smiled back as she laid her hand against his broad shoulder.

He laid his head on top of Hyoyeon's with a smile.

"Saranghae oppa," Hyoyeon whispered as she looked up at his amazing eyes.

His eyes smiled down at hers as she bend down to kiss her lightly on the lips.

She closed her eys as she was kissed amazingly.

A kiss that was soft, gently, sweet, mysterious, and...not...Ryeowook's...

Hyoyeon slowly opened her eyes as Ryeowook slowly pulled back, but te thing is...it wasn't Ryeowook.

"Saranghae Hyoyeon-ah," Eunhyuk smiled down at her.

She should've retreated, pulled away from his warm embrace but she found herself holding onto him as if he was her love.

They held onto each other for a long time until the embrace became...tightened.

"Oppa...your hurting me..." Hyoyeon whispered when he gripped her forearm violently.

"I told you to leave that day," Eunhyuk's voice became icy.

"I know about you Hyoyeon, you should've taken my advice...you wouldn't have gotten hurt if you only listened to me."

When Hyoyeon looked at Eunhyuk she saw that he saw crying.

That's when she realized she was lying on the ground.

Eunhyuk stood above her, continue to cry as if he has lost something very precious to him.

Hyoyeon wanted to stand up and hold him but she found herself that she couldn't move instead she felt something sticky and wet.

She not only was lying on the ground but was lying on top of pools of blood; her blood.

She was broken, lifeless...

"You should have listen to me!!!!!!!!" Eunhyuk shouted in painful cry.

"Gahh!!" Hyoyeon shouted.

"What! What!!" Taeyeon jumped up and grabbed something.

Flickering the light on revealed Taeyeon holding a baseball bat.

Breath.
Breath.

"What the heck Hyoyeon," Taeyeon complanined, but stopped when she saw Hyoyeon breathing very quickly.

"Hey, hey, slow down." Taeyeon dropped the bat as she rubbed Hyoyeon's back.

"Are you okay?" Taeyeon asked, worried.

"I'm fine, just a nightmare." Hyoyeon replied as she got up and poured herself a drink of water.

"What was it about?" Taeyeon asked.

Hyoyeon gupled down the water as she thought back the first think.

"I was kissing Eunhyuk," Hyoyeon gaked.

"Ugh, poor you, kissing that monkey ." Taeyeon pouted.

"Yeah I know, poor me." Hyoyeon smiled as she got ack on her bed and Taeyeon in hers.

"Is that it?" Taeyeon asked.

"Yeah," Hyoyeon lied.

"Okay..." Taeyeon wasn;t convinced but she wasn;t going to force it out of Hyoyeon. "'Night."

"'Night."

<(^^<)<(^^<)<(^^<)<(^^<)<(^^<)<(^^<)<(^^<)<(^^<)<(^^<)<(^^<)<(^^<)<(^^<)<(^^<)<(^^<)<(^^<)<(^^<)<(^^<)<(^^<)<(^^<)<(^^<)<(^^<)<(^^<)<(^^<)<(^^<)<(^^<)<(^^<)<(^^<)<(^^<)<(^^<)

Eunhyuk

"Oppa!!!!" he heard her voice.

The voice of the most beautiful angel.

"Eunhyuk oppa!!" she called him with a bright smile.

Eunhyuk walked up to her wit ha bright smile of his own.

He gather her into his arms and held her tightly, inhaling her delicious scent in.

"Saranghaeyo oppa," she smiled as she gave him a peck on his cheek.

"Saranghae," she kissed on on the lips.

She blushed brightly.

They lied on top of a picnik blanket, her feeding him small fruits while he played with her hair.

He closed his eyes in delight.

"Oppa..." she called him.

He smiled.

"Eunhyuk oppa..." she called him again.

He smiled brighter when she spoke of his name. He loved it when she said his name.

"Eun...hyuk..."

He opend his eyes, seeing that his wasn;t lying on top of the picnik blanket but standing under pile of red rocks.

Red...blood...

He stared at his bloody red hands.

Holding on his arms...

She lied in his arms covered in blood, lifeless...

Hyoyeon...

"UAHGHAHAHH!~!!" Eunhyuk screamed.

"UAGHHHHH!!!~~~" Shindong screamed awake.

"Yah!!!!!" Shindong shouted as he threw his pillow at Eunhyuk. "Go back to sleep!! Your too old for nightmares!!!"

Eunhyuk breathed.

What the hell was that dream about?