We Need To Talk

Dance With Me...

Eunhyuk walked in a daze.

Finally enough with the crazy walk he slumped against a building few blocks down from the cafe.

------------------------------------

"You want me to do what?!" Eunhyuk asked unbelieving the girl who told him to stay away from Hyoyeon in the first place.

"Stop Hyoyeon and Donghae's wedding," Taeyeon repeated.

"Wait, you told me to stay away."

"Well, since when did you listen to me?" Taeyeon asked as she sipped her coffee.

"Since you threatened to ship me aboard to the polar bear exhabit." Eunhyuk answered.

"Well this time if you don't stop the wedding I'm going to ship you aboard to the dangerous tiger exhabit." Taeyeon threatened him again.

"You can't do that,"

"Wonna bet?" Taeyeon pulled out her cell.

"Okay, okay, hold it. Why do you want me stop it if you want them to get married so bad that you want me out of the picture?" Eunhyuk asked.

Taeyeon thought about it.

"I was wrong to keep you guys apart, I thought..."

"You thought what?" Eunhyuk pushed.

"I though that if you were around Hyoyeon that you were gunna bring more suffering to her." Taeyeon told him.

"I didn't want her to remember you so she could stay happy with Donghae." Taeyeon added.

"Than why do you need me? I mean she's happy isn't she?" Eunhyuk smiled bitterly at her.

"No, she isn't." Taeyeon murmured.

"What?"

"Whenever I mention your name to her I see her flinch a little, you can't see it unless you look at her closely. I see her flinch at your name as if it's...familiar..." Taeyeon answered.

That took Eunhyuk off guard.

Does that mean he still has a chance?

"I finally realized that it's not Donghae she needs to be with to be happy with, it's you. You make her whole, you fill in the missing part of her. When I first met Hyoyeon 6 years ago, she was a strong optimistic girl. But when I got close to her I could see that she wasn't a whole. There was something missing inside her. When you met her 5 years ago I saw that, fire. And when you got closer to her I saw her change, she didn't see it for herself; never noticed, but I did. She was a whole, happy but not showing it to anyone. But when she got with Donghae I could see that she was happy but not 100% like she was with you. About 50%? but she kept on convinceing herself that it was 100%. But I know that she isn't fooling herself that good. I've been trying to get her to extend the wedding date, so I could find a way to stop it and that's when I thought of you. You can only stop it. I can try but it won't do much. She loved you before and that necklace she always treasure is linked to you in ways. She has part of you with her so if wont take that much to get her to remember you. I thought you can stop her from getting married to your brother. I know you can." Taeyeon told him.

"No, she doesn't remember me and she won't. As much as it hurts and I don't want her to, i nways I'm glad she doesn't remember me." Eunhyuk whispered.

"What?!" Taeyeon stared at him in disbelief.

"When she got into that accident I though I lost her again, I heard Hyuna and Donghae talking at the hospital while Hyoyeon was in the surgery. Hyuna was the one who hitted Hyoyeon," Eunhyuk revealed.

Taeyeon covered in horror.

"I was so mad that I was going to snap, but when I learned that Hyoyeon was alright I was happy but when she requested that she doesn't want to see me I was kind of glad. I was gunna tell her we should stay away from each other. I didn't want any harm to be done to her again.
15 years ago, she was my best friend," Eunhyuk gave a laugh. "She was my first love, I was borken when she left suddenly. It was my dad's fault, he was abusive to Hyoyeon because she was always around me. Her mom had enough of it so she quit working from our family and left with Hyoyeon. My parents thought that I would get over it, I thought I did since it's been 10 years but when I saw her 5 years ago she reminded me of Hyoyeon and it kinda of made me piss off so I always taunted her, but as I got closer I notice finally that she was the one from 12 years ago and I was happy to have her back and at the same time sad. I never got to tell her how I feel before she left and I never got to tell her how I feel when she got hit. I don't think I can stop her from that marriage, if I try to get her once again, I'm scared to lose her again. Instead of losing her forever, I rather watch her over quietly, as her brother-in-law."

Taeyeon and Eunhyuk stared at their hands in quiet.

"So, mianhae, I don't think I can do what your asking me to do Taeyeon-sshi." Eunhyuk told her.

Taeyeon nodded.

"Mianhaeyo, for wasting your time." Taeyeon stood. "But what it's worth, she loved you back truly."

Eunhyuk remained quiet.

"The weddings in the central square in 2 weeks." Taeyeon told him.

"I thought it was 4,"

"I got a call from Hyoyeon before you got here, apprently Donghae wanted to move it up for some reason." Taeyeon told him as she left.

-------------------------------------

I rather watch over her than lose her again...

Eunhyuk felt a tear drop spilling down from the corner of his eyes.

Saranghae Hyoyeon-ah...

...I always will...

...be happy...