We Meet Again

Dance With Me...

"Aish..." Hyoyeon sighed. "Where is she?"

Hyoyeon glanced down at her phone for the 6th time to check the time and for new messages; none.

"Yah, Kim Taeyeon," Hyoyeon glared at the phone and gripped it tightly as she shook it feriously. "Where the heck are you!!!! If I see the tiny bits of your hair, I am going to murder you and than put you in a little tiny box than, throw you onto the river as it carries it out to the ocean; get a shark to eat the box that contains you and than set the ocean on fire!!!!"

"Ahm,"

Hyoyeon slowly turned around.

"Morago? What are you going to do to me?" Taeyeon glared. "Yah! Kim Hyoyeon! Do you wonna die?!"

Hyoyeon smiled sheeply, "Mianhae unnie."

"Aigoo!" Taeyeon pretended to hit Hyoyeon as she fished out the door keys out of her jean pocket.

"I wouldn't have said those if you were here earlier with the keys ya know." Hyoyeon stuck her tongue out at her friend.

"Taecyeon wanted to have lunch with me ye babo-ya." Taeyeon lightly punched Hyoyeon on her forearm as she opend the door.

There room remained the same as it did the last time they were here as a roommate.

"How was you break?" Hyoyeon asked as she opened her closet door.

"It was okay, our family went skiing; than to the beach, and that was about it. You?" Taeyeon asked as she unpacked her suitcase.

Hyoyeon hesitated as she think of an answer.

"Hyo?" Taeyeon called over her shoulder.

"Huh? Oh, yeah. I was...uhh...instructing a dance class part time. It was fun." Hyoyeon answered.

"Oh really? That's cool," Taeyeon smiled as she checked her phone while seating on the edge of her bed.

Hyoyeon couldn't tell Taeyeon the truth.

Taeyeon didn't know Hyoyeon was here on a scholarship.

She just assumed Hyoyeon was rich like her.

Hyoyeon didn't know what would happen once Taeyeon finds out that she's been lying to her the past 2 years. Best friend's never lie to each other..especially half of their lives.

-----------------------------------

"One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight..one-"

"Hyoyen could we take a break please~~~" Taeyeon begged as she dropped to the floor.

After done unpacking they went to the dance studio where Hyoyeon taught Taeyeon the dance moves she made.

"Taeng, you so lazy," Hyoyeon smiled as she nodded.

Taeyeon smiled as she practically lunged for the bottle of water the stood few feets away.

As Hyoyeon reached for her bottle of water, someone snatched it up before she could grab it.

Hyoyeon looked up and as her expression of happiness of spending time with best friend has evaporated quickly and was replaced with annoyance.

"Yah! Give me my water back." Hyoyeon demanded.

"Only. Only, if you and your little friend leaves my dance studio." Eunhyuk smiled.

Hyoyeon crossed her arms across her chess and sighed.

"This isn't your dance studio anymore Eunhyuk." Hyoyeon smiled.

"What are you talking about? Of course it is." Eunhyuk glared.

"Nope, not anymore Prince Dork-ula. The admistrators took down that big babo sign of yours as in favor of Taeyeon's family." Hyoyeon smirked as Taeyeon came standing next to her with same same expression.

"Mianh~" Taeyeon smiled sweetly and innocently.

"Nau!!!" Eunhyuk glared.

"Eunhyuk oppa, we are practicing here so if you don't mind could ya move your monkey outta here?" Hyoyeon smiled sweetly.

"No," Eunhyuk replied. He took off his motorcycle jacket and threw it next to Hyoyeon and Taeyeon's stuff.

"I need to practice so...I'm gunna practice. Yuri!" Eunhyuk shouted.

From the entranced walked in a pretty familiar girl; Kwon Yuri.

"Yuri," Taeyeon greeted coldly.

"Hyoyeon," Yuri greeted Hyoyeon bitterly.

"Yuri," Hyoyeon greeted her back bitterly and coodly.

"Taeyeon," Yuri turned to Taeyeon with a smirk.

"Hyoyeon," Taeyeon turned to Hyoyeon.

"Taeyeon," Hyoyeon greeted back.

"Okay, enough!! I can't handle this!" Eunhyuk shouted.

"That's what he said," Taeyeon laughed with Hyoyeon.

Eunhyuk glared.

"We were here first, leave." Hyoyeon turned serious once again.

"Why don't you make me?" Eunhyuk faced her as he took a step closer.

"Why should I?" Hyoyeon took a step foreward.

"Remember the first day we met?" Eunhyuk asked.

Of course she did. "No," Hyoyeon lied.

"Well I do," Eunhyuk smiled.

"Awww, poor baby remembers the day we first met." Hyoyeon smiled fakely. "Than he must, must know how he got hit beated by a girl."

Eunhyuk's face turned red. "Yah!!"

"What?!?" Hyoyeon shouted back.

"Why you little!!"

"Don't yell at me!!!" Hyoyeon shouted.

They stood chest-to-chest breathing heavily.

"Leave, now." Hyoyeon hissed at his face.

Eunhyuk flinched a little the venom in her words.

He didn;t want to leave, but not beacuse she told him to; but for a different reason...

What was this feeling inside of him?

He was feeling this all during his break...the feelings of emptiness...

He felt sad to leave then, and right now, he feels warm and happy and...

No!!!

Eunhyuk retreated away from Hyoyeon as if he he'd been shocked.

Hyoyeon looked at him as if his crazy.

"Yah, babo-yah," Eunhyuk ran his hand through his hair once. "You can't tell me what to do, I know things about you."

Hyoyeon frozed.

"What's he talking about?" Taeyeon asked as Eunhyik and Yuri left with a smirk.

"Nothing," Hyoyeon answered her quickly.

He wouldn't dare...